Well ladies....I'm meeting up with my TG :love: tomorrow morning in his clinic and I've decided to go in armed with LP original LE with BI (possibly a li'll extra unscented BI too ^_^ ) and some Super for women :banana132: I'm going to be smelling like an apricot danish...yum! I reckon that aught to do it!

Wish me luck :banana120:

Will be expecting a full report! With ALL of the juicy details!!

Rosebud darlin' -

You can NOT come to the Phero boards with that level of description of want - and then disappear.

It's against the rules.

Unless you have on hand cuffs to the bed, a case of gatorade for sex wasted electrolytes - you my dearest Rosebud - may not just disappear like that after a message like that.

If we had an Amber alert for hypersexed perimen cases - you would be flashing amber. Lord knows - if it was a brain thing - so would I.

But we don't, you aren't and for the love of PETE -tell us you are safe - and well.

K?

With love - because we do love you and because of all the places in the world to be safe - this - this place - is one of them.

Ladies, ladies.....patience! I wrote that post last night UK time :blue_dancing_banana:

I'm off to work now...All covered in BI, SS4W & EST... LP Original with BI covers it beautifully!

I'll let you know how it goes :)

Well, I have to say it was a rather successful expedition :cocktail:

I went in this moring well covered in BI & SS4W along with a spritz of EST... I walk in to the consultation room and he's his usual smily self, so we start chatting about the audit I'm doing...

His behavious changed noticably after about 15-20 mins though...He'd sit or stand a lot closer than usual leaving only about 1 foot between us, I saw lots of long glances when he thought I wasn't looking etc...

After clinic finished he asked me to walk with him to the surgical department...same thing in the elevator...standing very close to me, lots of looks and smiles. He asks if I'm busy and when I say I'm not, he asks me to join him in surgery. So I do obviously :cocktail:

First patient arrives and after the patient is asleep he does the final check palpating the abdomen...then motions for me to come over and have a feel...there's a lot of "accidental" touching with his hands touching mine...

We head in to theater to scrub in and rather than letting the scrub nurse help him gown up he turns to me asking me to do up the ties in the back... Naughty Rosebud takes a li'll bit longer than she has too running her hands down his back and around his waist when "reaching" for the second tie...

As surgery starts we keep talking about the audit and he volunteers to help me with it and suggests that we meet up later this week to discuss things. His mask which he usually wears covering both the nose and mouth has "slid down" so his nose is exposed... and he keeps leaning in to me...I reackon he likes the way I smell :cocktail:

Overall he was alot more attentive than he normally is, and made excuses to touch me quite a bit...lots of looks & smiles too :cocktail: I soooo love this mix!

Oh yes, I'd say that was a VERY successful expedition, INDEED......

Now that's what I call a HIT. I actually got really excited just reading your post Rosebud. It sounds like he is really interested in you. I would keep using that same mix until he becomes your willing slave.

Now that's what I call a HIT. I actually got really excited just reading your post Rosebud. It sounds like he is really interested in you. I would keep using that same mix until he becomes your willing slave.

I know...It's not the first time he's given me massive IOI's but it's usually only with phero's that he drops the "PC at work guard"....sigh...which makes it difficult as I've had a thing (a massive one!) for him for bloody 5 months now...but I'm too much of a chicken to put myself out there and ask him out ;)

The first 2 months it was very platonic and that's pretty much my fault. I freaked when he first started and gave me some massive IOI...winks and stuff...to which I stared at my feet and avoided him! I'm such a muppet...didn't want him to see I had a crush on him... So of course with no response from me he stops....

Then around X-mas I got into phero's... :) And the best thing about them is the self effects...for me at least. Yes, I love the extra attention I get but since I've got eyes for one guy only it's not that important...

But now when I wear phero's he's begun to show IOI's again and I feel like it's heading in the right direction...there's been phone numbers and emails swapped "for work reasons" of course...but I reckon I'm making good progress... for a chickin :UkkiBannana:

YOWZA!

:)

This about sums it up nicely :UkkiBannana:

Ahh yes your phero slave...excellent!

Well it sounds like you are in a good spot. Showing him interest, swapping emails etc. Cant wait to read more updates. Do you have any mutual friends. Getting out of the work environment may help nicely. Going for drinks with friends...or sometyhing. Another good idea is a band or sports event. These can be fun and take away some of the nervousness. As well it will allow you to get comfy as the evening progresses and who knows what will happen later in the evening ;)

Well it sounds like you are in a good spot.

Do you have any mutual friends. Getting out of the work environment may help nicely. Going for drinks with friends...or sometyhing. Another good idea is a band or sports event.

I wish we did have some mutual friends but not really...only the guys I know from the trauma team as he does a bit of pre-hospital type work. But nothing that'll mean we meet up outside of work which is why I think this is going as slow as it is...It's only the last month that we've spoken about stuff outside of work and swapped emails etc...

I was kinda toying with the idea of casually asking if he want to chat about the audit over dinner ^_^ that way I can always say it was meant as a work thing if for some reason he doesn't seem keen on the idea...And it would be quite easy too as everyone at work knows me as "the foodmachine" :rolleyes: Always hungry, and always eating...so it wouldn't seem odd if I wanted to combine work and food...

Ladies, ladies.....patience! I wrote that post last night UK time :rolleyes:

I'm off to work now...All covered in BI, SS4W & EST... LP Original with BI covers it beautifully!

I'll let you know how it goes ^_^

Wow...headed to work...with that combo

ARE WE ALLOWED TO DO THAT! (smile)

maybe I should wear that combo to work someday...hehehe. and yes, please do report back.

Too bad you dont have a wing woman that could help with this. Have any friends throwing parties anytime soon? :rolleyes:

Maybe you should start getting people going for coffee after work on a certain day...ask a couple people...say it is to "destress" or something...this may work. and if not, Amp it wih pheros! ^_^

Yeah I kinda thought that too because....it's great that you got that kind of reaction but I would say that, yes, you've got to find a way to pursue this after-hours because honestly I do not trust a man to complete any complicated task (like surgery) when he's...uh...aroused, which he obviously was.

maybe I should wear that combo to work someday...hehehe. and yes, please do report back.

I only once in awhile DARE to wear this to work. The last time I did, I wished I hadnt. I have a boss who has..well, not been with a woman in a LONG time. Couple reasons, but due to this he is extremely wanting. Although he stays professional so it isnt a bad situation.

Now having said that, whereing EXCESSIVE amounts of couplin around him have gotten more of a frusterated boss...not good. So I am going to avoid this.

Yeah I kinda thought that too because....it's great that you got that kind of reaction but I would say that, yes, you've got to find a way to pursue this after-hours because honestly I do not trust a man to complete any complicated task (like surgery) when he's...uh...aroused, which he obviously was.

I was thinking about the surgery and him being turned on and slightly distracted by you lol.

Oh, I knoooow...I know we aren't supposed to but a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do...As I don't see him outside of work I figured I'd go in armed to the teeth anyways...

The one thing I WONT wear in surgery is MeJane... That one reduced my TG (a very stereotypical alpha male surgeon) to a mumbling puppydog eyed man ;D I have a feeling he's sensitive to TAH...

Don't worry...the soap will continue and I'll keep all ya gals posted

Too bad you dont have a wing woman that could help with this. Have any friends throwing parties anytime soon? :rolleyes:

I wish I did...Having always been a tomboy though and now working mainly with men I don't have many female friends :unsure: I have female 2 colleagues that I have lunch with quite a bit but we are a rather odd trio...a funny case of opposites attract really...They don't drink and are quite religious... I quite like my drink and am a rather piss poor catholic ^_^ So while we have alot of fun and occationally meet up outside of work, I don't see them being wing women...

Hmmm...I do like the idea of an after work de-stress get together though...

I wish I did...Having always been a tomboy though and now working mainly with men I don't have many female friends :unsure: I have female 2 colleagues that I have lunch with quite a bit but we are a rather odd trio...a funny case of opposites attract really...They don't drink and are quite religious... I quite like my drink and am a rather piss poor catholic :D So while we have alot of fun and occationally meet up outside of work, I don't see them being wing women...

Got back from my trip and saw this thread...

Go Rosebud darlin' go. :-)

Kisses. <g>

I wish I did...Having always been a tomboy though and now working mainly with men I don't have many female friends :unsure: I have female 2 colleagues that I have lunch with quite a bit but we are a rather odd trio...a funny case of opposites attract really...They don't drink and are quite religious... I quite like my drink and am a rather piss poor catholic :D So while we have alot of fun and occationally meet up outside of work, I don't see them being wing women...

Hey hun sry I missed this thread...I can definetly understand the lack of gf's. Well looks like you wre going to have to stick to the pheros and step out of your comfort zone. You could try the dropping hints of being available certain nights, or talk about feeling like going out for a drink but not having anyone to go with,(do it lightly) or or, this might be a good route before you stepping out and taking full initative.

Has he dated or asked anyone out since youve known him?

Hey hun sry I missed this thread...I can definetly understand the lack of gf's. Well looks like you wre going to have to stick to the pheros and step out of your comfort zone. You could try the dropping hints of being available certain nights, or talk about feeling like going out for a drink but not having anyone to go with,(do it lightly) or or, this might be a good route before you stepping out and taking full initative.

And see, I'm the other side of the coin.....I would just come out and ask him if he'd like to go out for a drink after work.....otherwise, if he is really shy, you could end up playing cat-and-mouse for a LONG time, with nothing ever happeneing. Some men prefer it when the woman makes the first move.....

No he hasn't :drunk:

I went in to work early today with my "usual" phero bomb (BI + SS4W + EST) as he'd been on call and would be going home midmorning...He's so darn sexy after on call's all unshaven and stuff :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: And he smells soooo good...

Anyhoo...he was going to have look at my audit proposal form (Gotta love red tape!) and he seemed more interested in looking at me...but then I did wear a tight skirt today just for this special occation :angry:

He's a bit funny because he never says "how are you" in stead he always goes "you ok?" And today after we'd gone through the form he goes "you ok" as usual, but I thought he was asking if I was ok with the details we'd gone over so I say "yeah, it's all good"... but then he looks at me and says "no, I mean with everyting else, how's everything else with you?" Now that's something he hasn't asked before...we've mainly talked about work/career related stuff and a few hobbies that we have in common, but he's never asked questions that only are about me so I think it's moving in the right direction, he's taking an interest in me as a person and seems to want to get to know ME not just the colleague :lol: Oh, and he told me he's on call on Sunday as well as when he's working next week so we can meet up again....

Edited by Rosebud

No he hasn't :love:

I went in to work early today with my "usual" phero bomb (BI + SS4W + EST) as he'd been on call and would be going home midmorning...He's so darn sexy after on call's all unshaven and stuff :001_tt2: And he smells soooo good...

Anyhoo...he was going to have look at my audit proposal form (Gotta love red tape!) and he seemed more interested in looking at me...but then I did wear a tight skirt today just for this special occation :Hug_emoticon:

He's a bit funny because he never says "how are you" in stead he always goes "you ok?" And today after we'd gone through the form he goes "you ok" as usual, but I thought he was asking if I was ok with the details we'd gone over so I say "yeah, it's all good"... but then he looks at me and says "no, I mean with everyting else, how's everything else with you?" Now that's something he hasn't asked before...we've mainly talked about work/career related stuff and a few hobbies that we have in common, but he's never asked questions that only are about me so I think it's moving in the right direction, he's taking an interest in me as a person and seems to want to get to know ME not just the colleague :wub: Oh, and he told me he's on call on Sunday as well as when he's working next week so we can meet up again....

Like I said - Gooooo Rosebud, GO! Aren't phero bombs awesome?!

And see, I'm the other side of the coin.....I would just come out and ask him if he'd like to go out for a drink after work.....otherwise, if he is really shy, you could end up playing cat-and-mouse for a LONG time, with nothing ever happeneing. Some men prefer it when the woman makes the first move.....

See I am a pretty strong outgoing woman, so I would be up for asking a guy out. Rosebud mentioned being shy and not being too forward, I would think it would be tough to make the first move. But Rosebud, if you feel confident and comfy to ask him out, then go for it :love:

No he hasn't :001_tt2:

I went in to work early today with my "usual" phero bomb (BI + SS4W + EST) as he'd been on call and would be going home midmorning...He's so darn sexy after on call's all unshaven and stuff :001_tt2: And he smells soooo good...

Anyhoo...he was going to have look at my audit proposal form (Gotta love red tape!) and he seemed more interested in looking at me...but then I did wear a tight skirt today just for this special occation :Hug_emoticon:

He's a bit funny because he never says "how are you" in stead he always goes "you ok?" And today after we'd gone through the form he goes "you ok" as usual, but I thought he was asking if I was ok with the details we'd gone over so I say "yeah, it's all good"... but then he looks at me and says "no, I mean with everyting else, how's everything else with you?" Now that's something he hasn't asked before...we've mainly talked about work/career related stuff and a few hobbies that we have in common, but he's never asked questions that only are about me so I think it's moving in the right direction, he's taking an interest in me as a person and seems to want to get to know ME not just the colleague :wub: Oh, and he told me he's on call on Sunday as well as when he's working next week so we can meet up again....

I like this, sounds like things are going very well..spring time is here and love is in the air ;)

Have fun girl!

Rosebud,

reading your adventures is more than exciting! I say take it at the pace you want, it seems like you guys are headed in the right direction anyways!!

I think you need to find ways to talk more about personal stuff, like ask HIM if he is ok etc. The more you will talk about personal subjects, the more you'll find a reason to get together after work.

Like you could tell him you've been so busy lately, that would give you a reason to mention all the stuff you have to do or you chose to do besides from work, and your friends want to take you to see so & so movie etc.

Anything personal is good, because there will be the usual "oh you like this .... ?" etc.

I look forward to read more!! ;)