How many drops of EOW??

I have a bottle of EOW that I am trying to use up,and would like to put a bit in a few LP bottles, How many DROPS would be appropriate to add to each bottle when I normally wear ten drops? I know alot of you do ml measurements, and I don't have a ml dropper. Does anyone know how many drops would be a nice dose to add to a bottle? Also, I have a few Bpal imps and i was wondering how many drops would be good to add to one that size too. Any advice??? Hugs in advance!

I have a bottle of EOW that I am trying to use up,and would like to put a bit in a few LP bottles, How many DROPS would be appropriate to add to each bottle when I normally wear ten drops? I know alot of you do ml measurements, and I don't have a ml dropper. Does anyone know how many drops would be a nice dose to add to a bottle? Also, I have a few Bpal imps and i was wondering how many drops would be good to add to one that size too. Any advice??? Hugs in advance!

Hi again..

Using the alcohol-based EOW with the dropper bottle, I have always added a quarter of the EOW dropper to my LP 10 ml bottles. Just use the bulb to pull the EOW liquid into the body of the dropper, then when it looks like it's a quarter full, remove the dropper from the bottle, hold it over your chosen LP blend bottle, having removed the roller-ball mechanism first of all of course, then squeeze the bulb into your bottle and that's it!

Remember to give it a GOOD shake once you do this, and it's also a good idea until you become adept at adding EOW, to pour out 5 mls of your LP blend into a 4 or 5 ml roller-ball bottle, then you can add 8 drops MAX if you have gone for this method.

The EOW Essence Oil is fantastic though, so maybe you will consider trying it once you have used up your current bottle of the alcohol-based one.

Hope this helps! :cocktail:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Its funny with all my love of pheros and copulins and such, I tend to neglect my EoW. I have the alcohol base and the LP oil. I think I am actually scared of it and think that if I add it to a scent I may ruin it and if I use it I may not get the right dose. SO instead I use the phero mixes and such. I wish I was more comfy with EoW.

Also I find it hard to know a situation to put EoW on etc.