New Releases for MARCH 2009

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will have to wait till monday.

never got my package, as the post office hires people that tell me to come in for it

4 hours after they close on a saturday.

gotta love it.

I'm loving all the new release reviews. Has anyone smelled the EGG or Cuddle Bunny? How different are they from their original?

i will have to wait till monday.

never got my package, as the post office hires people that tell me to come in for it

4 hours after they close on a saturday.

gotta love it.

Wow, now THAT takes the cake.

Break in with a crowbar, and then say, "Well they TOLD me to!"

I'm sorry honey...........

they are (or look like) the xantara earrings but with beautiful brown and purple beads

Oooh pretty, pretty! Go out on the town sporting those lovelies and some LP scent and you will be a HOT commodity!

I'm loving all the new release reviews. Has anyone smelled the EGG or Cuddle Bunny? How different are they from their original?

I am so wondering this too! Please review someone?

I think its mostly newer members who have gotten their packages. They may not have had the option to smell the first brews.

Wow, now THAT takes the cake.

Break in with a crowbar, and then say, "Well they TOLD me to!"

I'm sorry honey...........

Hehe, YAH do that!!!

I feel for you hun. Hey at least they are close by!

OH Yaaaaaaaay!! It's here! My lovely LP package is HERE!!

:alien_dance:

I've had a lousy, no-good-pms'ing kinda few days, and to top it all off I've had to miss my Gyn. appt. due to Aunt Flo arriving early! To top that off, they can't see me for more than a month, if I want to see an "actual" Dr., not nurse practitioner...GRRR!!!$*#$&(@!

I actually hung UP the phone.

But then I came home, and there was THE KEY! (you know, the one that says there's a package in a larger box than you presently occupy?) Yes! *AND* ...superdoubleplusgood... my order from Sweetheartsinner came in - I've got a beautiful new cigarette case to carry my NEW monthly samples in! Woohooo!

OK, tonight, sample city! damn that was good timing, LP!

OHhh they can be mean but u gotta give them credit though...they come and deliver your mail rain or shine....

lol

my dad was a postman for a long time.

even he wanted to shake a few of them "awake"

:aola:

Spring Equinox smells absolutley incredible. Also, I'am pretty sure that the LP's have completley possessed me to the point of where iam a walking talking LP. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

When I was placing my big order I placed an order for "Sweet Revenge" and oddly enough instead of "Sweet Revenge" appearing as part of my order it was "Flapper". I've never tried "Flapper" before so I told the ladies I was trying to order "Sweet Revenge". They replaced the Flapper with Sweet Revenge which I originally wanted but through in a sample of Flapper as my freebie. I tried it out yesterday for work and absolutley loved it. Not only the way it smelled but the way it made me feel at work. heh! The LP's are mystically talking to me now from the celestial realms.. :blue_dancing_banana:

Edited by AncientGoddess

YIPEEE!!!!! I arrived back from my lil time away to A LOVELY LP PACKAGE! A very HEAVY package. So many ffabulous goodies! I am very grateful to have received it and AMAZED at how wonderful it smells. I had a couple Private Editions (not mine) ordered in there and WOW I am not disapointed. I will try to get on this weekend and review them. I am exhausted and off to bed in a cloud of delicious LPs!!!

EDIT: I am so exhausted that I forgot to mention the March releases...Well I am COMPLETELY AMAZED! At first sniff, there is not one I do not love. Normally I put a couple in the "not for me" pile, but this month everyone went in the YUM pile. I want to get a bottle of everyone, lol.

Tomorrow I will try each out and figure out what I can afford. This was my last month of the monthly sampler so I have to figure if I can budget another yearly subscription. SO worth it!

Edited by Curiouschic

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES. :angelstar-kaos058:

Last night I put on only the March releases and of course loved ALL of them. Not one I didn't like. In fact, the past few months releases February and March are amazing. I love them ALL. :blue_dancing_banana:

Uh, I don't even know what to order anymore. I like so many goodies right now. Nymph is amazing too, Spring Equinox, Cuddle Bunny, Hotter then Hell, etc.. etc.. along with ALL the february new releases which I order 2 sample packs. OMG :wink2::winktongue::wacko:

EEEEEEEEE HEHEHHEHEHEHE :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Well, Have a happy good friday everyone and be safe. EEEEE HEHEHHEE :drunk:

Night life here I come! Fellas hold on to your Whiskey. EEEEE HEHEHEHE!

(Lost it in a beautiful heaven of LP'S)

Edited by AncientGoddess

Got my package yesterday! Loving Egg and the new scented Cuddle Bunny--both are fantabulous!!! I brought a bunch of samples to try a little at a time throughout the day.

I- -just had to say that cuddle bunny 2009 is WOW!!!... I am so picky about fragrance and am a fragrance freak who tends to go for sweet creamy vanillaish sents but I am now in love !

I love anything vanilla too...

U should really try Christy's warm vanilla cinnamon and musk...it is in the private editions section...very sweet and yummy....

CC, WAKE UP AND REVIEW!!!!!!! I haven't gotten my new releases and I have to know what I am gonna LOVE!!

Hehe, I totally didnt see this post till now. Sry. I should have posted a couple more. I reviewed Hotter than Hell and Egg.

I will try to get another one up tonight and a couple late tomorrow (I got a busy day)

I love anything vanilla too...

U should really try Christy's warm vanilla cinnamon and musk...it is in the private editions section...very sweet and yummy....

This is a GREAT private Edition, I second the reccomendation. Mmmmm!

hello all,

i've been incommunicado for weeks as my pc blew up, it was frustrating to not be able to get on here!

voila, i'm back.

in my jubilance to be here again i just thought, 'what the hell, jump into the void' and bought egg, hotter than hell, tantric butterfly and BI in bottles and a sample of bosom bowties. all the reviews made them sound bottle worthy.

on with the show!

hello all,

i've been incommunicado for weeks as my pc blew up, it was frustrating to not be able to get on here!

voila, i'm back.

in my jubilance to be here again i just thought, 'what the hell, jump into the void' and bought egg, hotter than hell, tantric butterfly and BI in bottles and a sample of bosom bowties. all the reviews made them sound bottle worthy.

on with the show!

Glad to have you back! :banana-computer:

hello all,

voila, i'm back.

on with the show!

Ooooh..good choices! I hope you like them and get them soon. I am IN LOVE with hotter than hell, so if you dont like it, PASS IT ON :huh:

Just wanted to say a big big thank you!!! I got my subscription of this month's from the post office yesterday and there is much to love! I've been avoiding the forums because I'm trying to budget bigtime lately, but when my subscription turns up I'm :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: all over again! I'm going to have to set some money aside for a wee bottle order I think but it's going to be hard because I've fallen in love with a few scents from each subscription over the past few months. Eeeep! I am going to be so sad when my sub ends :huh: Ooooh and thank you for the lovely earrings too!!! :)