New Releases for MARCH 2009

I think she means the new BLENDS, that they have been working on to replace the pharmcon ones, the project that AIL is working on as well, right Shell?

Okay...but I don't think any of those will be available for the March release, otherwise Mara would have told us already.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you go girl! Nutella ROCKS!!!!!

I have jar of Nutella at work, I dip pretzels in it, ummmmm.......good !

you go girl! Nutella ROCKS!!!!!

Oh, it's soooo great! I'm such an emotional eater..sigh...Not that I don't always eat alot...I DO...(my colleagues call me the foodmachine) but it's even worse when emotions run riot for whatever reason...doesn't matter if it's stress, excitement or anxiety.... I EAT! :020105~21:

What I really miss from when I lived in SC though is Marshmallow fluff and Cool Whip :rolleyes:

Edited by Rosebud

Oh, it's soooo great! I'm such an emotional eater..sigh...Not that I don't always eat alot...I DO...(my colleagues call me the foodmachine) but it's even worse when emotions run riot for whatever reason...doesn't matter if it's stress, excitement or anxiety.... I EAT! :020105~21:

What I really miss from when I lived in SC though is Marshmallow fluff and Cool Whip :rolleyes:

Yum on nutella and fluff and cool whip. Now there's a scent for us!!!

I'm the same way- emotional eater though since december I seem to have swung to emotional non eater for some strange reason. Seems if there's stress or anxiety or upset above a certain threshold I can't even think of eating and get queasy if I do. Not complaining though because I did lose 10 lbs that I spent 6 months trying to lose with diet and working out. Then I get some major health issue and boom! 10 lbs gone in two months. Go figure.

Jars of straight Nutella? Your stomach is tough my friend!

Guys, I feel silly. But somehow, I don't know what SS4W does. I see it talked about everywhere, but never really described..,what is it?

Also this "second chance to make a first impression" phero, with the reeeealllyy long name..when does that come out? I think that's why Ail was telling me to hold off on a big purchase for a minuite. She knows I need that stuff.

Anybody know? Thanks! Lori

well, i'm not the one to answer this, just a fledgling, but i bought a bottle of it. ss4w=supersexy 4 women. i read that it was a good, all round phero. confidence,gives you presence around people. makes heads turn. not grindingly sexual like copulins, so a good one to wear in public. i bought a bottle. haven't seen any effects yet, but i don't get out alot (baby and all)! i think this one is by pharmacom and will or is run out.

the real phero-yoda ladies here could explain it better.

well, i'm not the one to answer this, just a fledgling, but i bought a bottle of it. ss4w=supersexy 4 women. i read that it was a good, all round phero. confidence,gives you presence around people. makes heads turn. not grindingly sexual like copulins, so a good one to wear in public. i bought a bottle. haven't seen any effects yet, but i don't get out alot (baby and all)! i think this one is by pharmacom and will or is run out.

the real phero-yoda ladies here could explain it better.

Are you giving it a good shake to mix it up? Also, sometimes you need more than you would for perfume. I roll it up and down my neck area a few times and sometimes a little over my hair. But I'm like you lifestyle and all, not getting out a lot so the gym and errands and maybe a cafe are where I see hits if any. But using more might be what you need. And shake the bottle good. For me, it gets some looks and attention or people hovering around you, but nothing to major beyond some recognition that I'm present in the room. And I use kind of a lot. Also, I notice more attention when I use it before the gym and then get sweaty during a workout. So winter weather might have affected diffusion factor and results if you're sort of in passing with people but not really in contact talking, sitting with them, etc.

Between you and me, I sometimes wonder why I even bother with the pheros given my borderline hermit lifestyle. :rolleyes: But when I get the attention it makes me feel a little better, like I'm not a complete hermit (though for the most part I am).

I think she means the new BLENDS, that they have been working on to replace the pharmcon ones, the project that AIL is working on as well, right Shell?

Yes Ma'am - you are correct. :-)

Anxious to see what M&D, Dr. Stone and Ail have been up to.

Ajia, That sound nice and dark, how do you come up w/these great cominations ? I want one or at least split one w/someone.

Thank you Liz! :D Sometimes its a place that makes me think of a scent ,but mostly i know what i like and hope they go well together.

Are you giving it a good shake to mix it up? Also, sometimes you need more than you would for perfume. I roll it up and down my neck area a few times and sometimes a little over my hair. But I'm like you lifestyle and all, not getting out a lot so the gym and errands and maybe a cafe are where I see hits if any. But using more might be what you need. And shake the bottle good. For me, it gets some looks and attention or people hovering around you, but nothing to major beyond some recognition that I'm present in the room. And I use kind of a lot. Also, I notice more attention when I use it before the gym and then get sweaty during a workout. So winter weather might have affected diffusion factor and results if you're sort of in passing with people but not really in contact talking, sitting with them, etc.

Between you and me, I sometimes wonder why I even bother with the pheros given my borderline hermit lifestyle. :D But when I get the attention it makes me feel a little better, like I'm not a complete hermit (though for the most part I am).

thanks starlite for les tips.

just got it a few days ago, it does say on bottle to shake gently, i just kind of swished it back and forth in my hand. maybe i should really shake it up? i notice oil suspended in the solution, the pheros right? i didn't put ALOT on, applied it like i would perfume, pulse points, all around the nape of my neck...i'm 40, maybe i have to get serious with slathering this phero blend. plus, living in alberta, cold. i think spring is slowly coming but this province is horribly dry. you've helped me! i will start applying more and see what's what. :) (what the hell is this? a dancing weiner? i could use one of those)!

Jars of straight Nutella? Your stomach is tough my friend!

Guys, I feel silly. But somehow, I don't know what SS4W does. I see it talked about everywhere, but never really described..,what is it?

Also this "second chance to make a first impression" phero, with the reeeealllyy long name..when does that come out? I think that's why Ail was telling me to hold off on a big purchase for a minuite. She knows I need that stuff.

Anybody know? Thanks! Lori

Hi Lori -

If you pop over the the Phero boards - there a bunch of good descriptions for SS4W - but it is a good all around one as Cyberianhussy mentions - for creating a presence, gives you some head turning oomph- but because no cops - it's not overtly sexual. It does have some of the T-doc - which was the molecule Ail mentioned allowed you to reset the first impression goal posts- it is a Pharmacom - and when it's gone - it's gone. I've noticed that I do get some self effects (a really cocky, flirty attitude) but it's not like the self effects of Unscented Cougar - where I feel like I am one bright, sparkly "temptation on a stick"- and I'm looking for all kinds of trouble.

My unscented CB came - will be test driving that later tonight. Dying to see if I get the response Luna get's from Quince.

Oh Cyberianhussy- yes - give it a very good shaking. And Starlite is quite right that you really layer it on - more than you would your fragrance. I do Dolly's method of pulsepoint on wrists, tops of forearms because I'm a hands talker so I can diffuse it and not worry about washing it off when I wash hands, neck, and the chest above my cleavage. That way it wafts all around my face/nose and voila - flirty self effects.

Edited by Shelly B

I keep hoping for an update with details. DETAILS. I really need to get a life.

Me too! :D

So is it soup yet....I had some unexpected expenses come up and well, funds are limited this pay...but you know I am stashing some cash to purchase a few things from the new releases...and I have already made a few trade request, sooooo, I need this new release thing to get a move on (just kidding M/D) I know the lovely ladies are busy

...trots of to trading post again.

i have a list handy for when the moment comes.

this way im not tooling around going la la la that sounds good.....

BAM!

buy now, sniff it out later !

LOL

:lol:

i have a list handy for when the moment comes.

this way im not tooling around going la la la that sounds good.....

BAM!

buy now, sniff it out later !

LOL

ME TOO! I have a chunk of $$ that I am planning to spend.....which ones I buy will be based on descriptions only when they come out.....

How much loooooonger do we have to wait??? :unsure:

Hey Rosebud,

We're all in the same boat here..lol. It's hard but I think those with subscriptions always get their's first...which is fine...first come first served right? But I know how busy M & D are and how hard they are working right now trying to get everything in order...for us.. so I am trying to be a little more patient too. It will all be worth it in the end!

For some reason, I have my eye on that "hotter than hell" and of course CB...those two for sure for meeeeeeeee

Oh and some body lotion...hopefully I can get that scented in UNE...ummmm heavenly.

and the private edition naughty sweet and dirty... thanks rosebud

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

For some reason, I have my eye on that "hotter than hell" and of course CB...those two for sure for meeeeeeeee

djac

CB, Hotter than Hell & Cheap Girls....

Oh, and one of the private editions...Naughty, sweet & dirty

ME TOO! I have a chunk of $$ that I am planning to spend.....which ones I buy will be based on descriptions only when they come out.....

Hey Dolly, I was slathering Dirty Sexy on me the other day and I was thinking this one would be AMAZING in a lotion o just to bathe in! Any thoughts?

I cant wait for the ladies to give reccomendations! I would love some edible massage oil...but alas I think that would just be too much temptation without a man to use it on :lol: lol

Maybe the ladies are waiting for us to guess more. hehe, there hasnt been a lot of guessing this month...I am horrible at it, so I have no idea.

ANyone want to test their luck and amuse the sinister one out of hibernation? :wink2:

Hey Dolly, I was slathering Dirty Sexy on me the other day and I was thinking this one would be AMAZING in a lotion o just to bathe in! Any thoughts?

OH yeah, I think that would be GREAT......I would take some of that action, for sure!

I'll take a shot. :lol:

Tantric Butterfly - sexy & sweet

Nymph! - definitely aquatic, probably ozone, seaweed, & sea mist

Spring Equinox 09 - florals, lots of spring flowers

Hotter than Hell - hot & sexy, cinnamon & smoke

The Little Goth Girl Next Door - dark, I'm thinking dark woods & heavy florals

Bosom Bows - I'm really not sure about this one, I'm thinking something sweet & cuddly

Egg - Mara already told us it's chocolate marshmallow!

Cheap Girls - cheap perfume & booze

Cuddle Bunny - we know this one too!

The Belladonna Brew - herbs & spices

Don't know if anyone noticed, but if you go into the specials section (http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Specials.html) where you buy the samplers... scroll all the way down and you can order the perfume racks and a set of five bath products....

BRILLIANT!!! (It was hard to open the site, so I am thinking there was a mass rush!)

I have been stocking the perfume page. I neglected to today, so thatnks SB!

Ok I need some help...I am not too good with mixing and knowing like alot of you ladies. SO I think I have decided on Dirty Sexy for my bath goodies. but I need a second choice.

ANy help my scent twin (not honey though). I was thinking sugared lavendar, or a peachy scent (I would love Something Voodoo!)

Hmmm, whadda we think? I am not good at deciding, especially since I am quite the fan (like most of you ladies) of the sold out scents...

Also:

SHEA BUTTER BODY CREME

OLIVE & APRICOT BODY CREAM

COCOA BUTTER BODY CREME

Can anyone help me with the difference and which would be nice with Dirty Sexy?

SHEA BUTTER BODY CREME

OLIVE & APRICOT BODY CREAM

COCOA BUTTER BODY CREME

Can anyone help me with the difference and which would be nice with Dirty Sexy?

I would probably go with the olive & apricot one myself as Dirty Sexy has touch of fruit in it already...I actually added a li'll bit of tarty spiced pear to one of my samples too, it was luuurvly

As for other scents...Is Kittenish still around? Or Lor's private edition? They are nice and peachy aren't they?

I would probably go with the olive & apricot one myself as Dirty Sexy has touch of fruit in it already...I actually added a li'll bit of tarty spiced pear to one of my samples too, it was luuurvly

As for other scents...Is Kittenish still around? Or Lor's private edition? They are nice and peachy aren't they?

Sigh, I was thinking of Lor's, and no it is all gone. It seems peachy scents are quite the hot commodity!

I think I may request a sugared peach. Ooh some of the newer fruity might be PERFECT!

Thanks my dear.

Ooh were you refering to Dirty sexy and Tary spiced pear?

I will so have to try this. I am liking the tarty spiced pear and want to nab me some...

EDIT: LOVE the new avi Rosebud. YOWZER! :lol:

Edited by Curiouschic

Don't know if any of you chickas noticed but Mara's Rocket Fuel is up in the custom section. I grabbed a bottle of it right away though I did email the ladies and ask them to put one aside for me. I resisted before because I didn't want to spend that much, but I LOVE the scent and the SS4W, so it seemed like it would make sense to just get it.