New Releases for MARCH 2009

OMG I stepped out for a moment and look at all the lovely descriptions that arrived! Very exciting, cant wait to get the goodies in my hot lil hands!

...gonna........wait.....for...........samples.....to...arr-....rive!

GAH!!

:blink:

I am doing the same. I have come accustom to patiently waiting for my sampler packet to come greet me. I actually am due to order a couple of bottles from the past couple month's new releases. I did stock up on LP Pink and suared lavender (as well as some private editions), but I need to get some other bottles too. Patience, Patience...oooh cuddle bunny, I NEED MORE OF IT!! :wub:

Hi guys-

Ummm, not done yet.

Tantric B fly has pheros in it-the descriptions and the cart weren't quite ready for everyone.

They will be shortly.

Thanks.

SG

Oh dear, we almost broke the system! I for one would CRY myself to sleep if this store was on the fritz...I hope everything gets smoothed out easily.

Take care ladies!

EDIT: OOOH SG POSTED THE LINKS WHILE I WAS TYPING! EXCITING!!!!! :wub: I love LP!

Edited by Curiouschic

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, NICE. Soul Food is where it's at. I'm there, dude. Count me in for Tantric Butterfly and Hotter than Hell as well. Thank you, ladies fair, you take such good care of us :blink:

SG ? are the orders made yesterday (while the 'shoppe' was not completely updated) still valid ?

SG ? are the orders made yesterday (while the 'shoppe' was not completely updated) still valid ?

That's exactly what I am wondering too.....I also had to place an order for Bosom Bows after it went live....ok, now where's my credit card?

That's exactly what I am wondering too.....I also had to place an order for Bosom Bows after it went live....ok, now where's my credit card?

see those ashes on your work area ? it's your CC, burned up from over use ! Funny..... I found some ashes too where my CC once laid :hotjump: Ha !

see those ashes on your work area ? it's your CC, burned up from over use ! Funny..... I found some ashes too where my CC once laid :hotjump: Ha !

Yeah, I had to have a funeral for one of mine......trying to find my backup!

My credit card is WAY too convenient, it's already on paypal!! I ordered Soul Food (can't believe how lucky I am to get it!) also Little Goth Girl, Tantric Butterfly and Bosom Bows. I do have a sampler coming, but I wanted to make sure I got in on bottles of these new ones!!

Next month i will do better (i know i say this every month) but i want to get another house so my spending/charging will be curbed and severly limited while under the eye of the "man"

oh well back to trading/swapping until i can let loose again

I had my little (!!) list all ready and then there's Soulfood too?! I was *so* sad to see it sell out as quickly as it did.......I hope to be able to get some this time 'round.

Next month i will do better (i know i say this every month) but i want to get another house so my spending/charging will be curbed and severly limited while under the eye of the "man"

oh well back to trading/swapping until i can let loose again

*evil laugh*

That's what they all say. Then the new releases come out and it's a new promise for the next month.

*evil laugh*

Aren't the ladies wonderful?

They are working their butts off..hehe.

Bet alot of us will be seeing our goodies by the end of the week...unless it is bath stuff...I think the ladies said that would take a little while longer...I think...

*evil laugh*

That's what they all say. Then the new releases come out and it's a new promise for the next month.

*evil laugh*

I know - i fool myself every month - i did good last month but all i did was order extra this month (got last months bottles, privated editions, this months bottles and some other older scents i always wanted)

Oh, I'm so itching to place my order but I have 2 already that I recieved "will ship soon" emails for on the 15th & 25th...I just want those to ship first before I place the order... don't want to have to wait another 2-3 weeks if all 3 orders get combined :unsure:

I waaaaant to order my new drugs.... :001_302:

Oh, I'm so itching to place my order but I have 2 already that I recieved "will ship soon" emails for on the 15th & 25th...I just want those to ship first before I place the order... don't want to have to wait another 2-3 weeks if all 3 orders get combined :unsure:

I waaaaant to order my new drugs.... :001_302:

I'm with Rosebud - I want to order - but not if it will delay the ones that should ship soon. Which right now should be any minute - and God forbid - I delay them.

Wants my precious.

But the minute I get my Stamps.com confirmation - ORDER in. :-)

Waiting patiently - *LYING* not so patiently - for a note from Stamps.com.

Wants to order...breathing heavy...come to me my precious....

As soon as I get the note- BANG - order in.

It's crazy this LP addiction.

Yes- those orders are valid.

We won't be re billing anyone who ordered Tantric Butterfly before the cart was ready, you'll still get the phero enhanced for the price stated.

You guys are just to damn fast! LOL

Don't forget SNEAKY!!

OMG I have so many orders on the way. I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not, I'm so excited. And who is this hiding in my pocket but my money fairy. I've already ordered the New Release sampler, Cuddle Bunny 2009, Mara's Rocket Fuel, LP Pink, Sorceress and more True Confessions. Now I'm on my way to order Tantric Butterfly, Hmm sounds interesting and it's anyone's guess what else.

Yes- those orders are valid.

We won't be re billing anyone who ordered Tantric Butterfly before the cart was ready, you'll still get the phero enhanced for the price stated.

You guys are just to damn fast! LOL

Not so much fast as LPMP addicts... poised with our index finger over the button ready to click buy since Mara posted the images. The split second the buy button came up I'm sure dozens of orders followed.

i limited my otherwise huge order to just 3 things, because i am still waiting on orders made a while back.

i fear continuously ordering will hold my my prior orders,LOL.

breathe in

breathe out....

ordered the Nymph and Egg, and Tarty pear.

i have Cuddlebunny on the way,

and its everything i can do to NOT order Belladonna brew Spring Equinox and Cheapgirls.

Bosom Bows scent sounds fabulous, but i am too uneducated on the phero-ingredience to be confident in its order.

there are a few in there i am not familiar with.

I have Cuddle Bunny, Tantric Butterfly, Egg (with unscented Pharm Cuddle Bunny), and LP:Pink with IW on the way along with a bunch of samples. Most of my big bottles are ending up phero amped.

I am going to patiently await my samples before I order anything. I did order some B&B products, couldn't help myself.

I am practicing this method of self control too. I have so many bottles that 1/2 don't even get used. So I think I'm going into sample mode only for a bit to see which ones I use the most. YOUR sugar blend - you know the one I'm talking about! - is an almost daily wear!!! That and Super for women - both of which I layer with whatever other I feel like wearing that day. But they seem to be the base scents. And now I have to layer just to use the others. It's crazy!

I am going to patiently await my samples before I order anything.

That's what I am doing too at the moment...

waiting for my sampler pack and my bottles....think the ladies said they are going to put them in one box for me...

Starlite - glad you like it. :)

I have decided to limit myself to one bottle a month. Based on my current collection of 100+ bottles, I will not use them before they go bad if I order any more than that. If I like it and it is worth more samples, I'll order or trade for 2 more samples and put them in a little 1/2 bottle roll-on. That is what I did for last month's orders and it seemed to work out perfectly. I had one full bottle (sorceress) and a couple of 1/2 bottles.

Edited by sultry brunette

I am going to patiently await my samples before I order anything. I did order some B&B products, couldn't help myself.

I too am waiting patiently for my samples. Knowing customs this order will prolly be stopped for a while so I am banking I will get them when the next goodies are releases :)

I also got me an order of B&B. I am sooo excited for that! I am wanting to order some more bath and body stuff for gifts, but I think I am going to to wait and hope they have B&B around Christmas. I think LP Cream would be a fabulous addition to all my gifts.

I am glad LP came out with Bath stuff. I kinda needed to add to my dwindling B&B collection :)

whatever,

you guys.

i will just be undisciplined for all of us.

i would sacrifice myself like that.

Oh, I have been there. How do you think I got 100+ bottles? I could have bought a car for what I have given M&D. LOL! My addiction is still there, it is just more a dull throb of "buy more" than a screaming siren (which it was even 3 months ago). :).

whatever,

you guys.

i will just be undisciplined for all of us.

i would sacrifice myself like that.

I always order my current month bottles one month later. I have a bunch of sug lav and LP pink bottles coming. Oh cant forget your custom thats in their as well as a couple other customs...I think I need to buy another holder :)

There's always that point where you decide to be a more reasonable addict, interspersed with moments of sheer insanity. :) Eventually the reason outweighs the insanity just enough.