You can't make the scent of copulins smell "better" per se, the compound was specifically created to emulate the scent of vaginal secretions and therefore it has to smell as it does to do what it does. What you can do is find the balance between the amount you use and the fragrance you use to cover it in order to get the result you want.

Guys may possibly think copulins smell bad, but they have to be able to smell the compound in order for it to have the desired effect, at least a hint of it.

Guys may possibly think copulins smell bad, but they have to be able to smell the compound in order for it to have the desired effect, at least a hint of it.

I'm not 100% on this, having heard conflicting info... In particular a show on the discovery chanel about pheromones and the chemical components of sexuality (which was unfortunately on when I was getting ready for work, so I couldn't actually *watch* it except as background.) The voiceover brought up copulins, what they were, the physio/psychological effects they have on men, etc., including a study involving men rating the attractiveness level of pictures of women when breathing through a tubed mask of either just air or air with a low dose of cops "below the threshold" to smell... point being that the exposure to cops had a measurable response WITHOUT being detectable scentwise. B) Prob they were refering to a range where you 'smell' something as a sense without consciously getting a scent from it... But that seems similar to pheros, or is that an entirely different mechanism. Man I wish I could watch that show now, and sorry for the vaguaries!! (sp? or more aptly, vague-queries?)

I've really been wanting to ask about this, since it is new/different info to me re: cops. Has anyone else seen this show, or have any idea what they're getting at? Everything else I overheard on it was pretty much the EXACT same info that LP forums had hipped me to already! :^^:

;) Phero-gurus, if you please, your expertise is called upon!

Brat_gurl......first of all, welcome to the forum!

Are you trying to wear the EoW by itself? This is not recommended (although I have done it on occassion, just for testing purposes). It is made to be either mixed with a perfume before applying, or applying and then covering with a fragrance. There are some very good posts on here by Ail, regarding the use of EoW......do a search and it will provide you with some useful tips and hints.

I'm not 100% on this, having heard conflicting info... In particular a show on the discovery chanel about pheromones and the chemical components of sexuality (which was unfortunately on when I was getting ready for work, so I couldn't actually *watch* it except as background.) The voiceover brought up copulins, what they were, the physio/psychological effects they have on men, etc., including a study involving men rating the attractiveness level of pictures of women when breathing through a tubed mask of either just air or air with a low dose of cops "below the threshold" to smell... point being that the exposure to cops had a measurable response WITHOUT being detectable scentwise. B) Prob they were refering to a range where you 'smell' something as a sense without consciously getting a scent from it... But that seems similar to pheros, or is that an entirely different mechanism. Man I wish I could watch that show now, and sorry for the vaguaries!! (sp? or more aptly, vague-queries?)

I've really been wanting to ask about this, since it is new/different info to me re: cops. Has anyone else seen this show, or have any idea what they're getting at? Everything else I overheard on it was pretty much the EXACT same info that LP forums had hipped me to already! :^^:

;) Phero-gurus, if you please, your expertise is called upon!

I haven't seen that show, but here is what I recall learning "way back when" (when I started using pheros).....

Most normal pheromones are not "smelled" per se, but do affect people through inhaling them. HOWEVER, copulins are not a pheromone in the true sense of the word, and the SCENT is what has the effect on men. I wrote a post where my man sniffed me on one side with EoW under my perfume, and one side where it was perfume only. He could tell the difference, and said that while that particular note he was smelling wasn't entirely pleasant, it turned him on immensely. Which is exactly what copulins are supposed to do. I can smell the difference myself....a perfume with or without cops.....you can mask them with certain scents to where it smells ok......BUT, I would caution against trying to completely hide them, because they are SUPPOSED to smell.....NOW, I am not saying that you should go out reeking of cops, BUT they work best for me when they "peek" through from under the scent.

OH, and brat_gurl, you will get different reactions from women than men. Some women will get catty, or will be completely repelled by the smell.....it is not made for women after all, it is made to attract men.....

Edited by Dolly