March releases are Live!

Ok Everyone- We are LIVE in the gift shoppe!

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

Someone should buy Mara a drink- I bought her a slurpee! LOL

She has been programming for days!

The individual pages will be up shortly, and the B and B can be ordered as well. Candle page should be live soon.

Samples are LIVE as well!

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Ok all, back to packaging, working late to get all the goodies out to you, so expect some shipping notices over the next few days.

If you ordered a custom, or some b and b products, your order can take longer then our TAT.

Thanks! We love you all!

SG

Can I buy a drink online and have it delivered? :blink:

Thanks ladies, we love you!!!! I got the original cuddle bunny all over me and I smell SOO good thanks to...YOU! :wub:

Yup, yup, yup, it's fabulous. Dunno how I'll pay for anything else this month, but I don't care!

Ok Everyone- We are LIVE in the gift shoppe!

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

Someone should buy Mara a drink- I bought her a slurpee! LOL

She has been programming for days!

The individual pages will be up shortly, and the B and B can be ordered as well. Candle page should be live soon.

Samples are LIVE as well!

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Ok all, back to packaging, working late to get all the goodies out to you, so expect some shipping notices over the next few days.

If you ordered a custom, or some b and b products, your order can take longer then our TAT.

Thanks! We love you all!

SG

Looks BE-U-Tee-Full (as always) !!!

Thanks! We love you all!

SG

We love you too!

SG, if I placed another order, would it make it into the package I already have? zenlike (adrienne) has been my secret alias via paypal though it's now starlitegirl.

Wow, every time I look I see more I'm going to like! I think Bosom Bows sounds like a gorgeous fragrance! Anyone have experience with the girl-girl phero, is it anything like Treasured Hearts?

ETA: Woohoolook! Cracks me up "Our products are not tested on animals. Well, we test them on ourselves...and we is animals, amn't we? :banana002: "

Here Mara: :hotjump:

Edited by katz

Wow, every time I look I see more I'm going to like! I think Bosom Bows sounds like a gorgeous fragrance! Anyone have experience with the girl-girl phero, is it anything like Treasured Hearts?

I was only going to try egg, but I just added tantric butterfly and cuddle bunny.

Just wanted to say that everything looks abosolutely lovely...

M&D must have spent the entire night working and adjusting the website...

It totally rocks..no more need to go looking and waiting for pages to load...

Great job ladies! :001_302:

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I'm SO excited about the body products too. :001_302: The last thing I need is more body product, but hey, why be a girl if you can't overstock your bathroom and bedroom with body products.

Of course we try to combine packages- as we pay for shipping.

Sometimes you get more then one, but we do try!

What about international orders? Do you have to combine those?

I really want to place my new order but I don't want to delay the two that I got "soon to ship" notices for on the 15th & 25th...

:) !! Well done miladies!! ;) AND what a GREAT message to come home to!! LIVE :) WoohooWoohoo

I AM wondering about shopping-cart-reload, specifically, is it 'safe' to order a couple of perhaps pre-bottle samples? I can only afford a couple unsniffed bottles and it's looking Tantric and Eggy... a few others sound bottleriffic but I can't choose before trying... I know we CAN'T GO BY THE CART ALONE but after last month's superfast sellouts it's hard not to just peek... and those numbers are scary... :unsure:

Just looking for reassurance (I hope!) cause I'm sure to be ordering within the next couple hours anyway! :) ETA I 'requested' an shipping combo with my last order cause I know you all take the shipping costs as per above mention...superthanks,btw!... so my last order is kinda 'waiting' on this one, and I'm trying to be quick! Plus I am gonna tweek that one by a phero-add, if it isn't to much of a PITA to invoice! Thanks again and :001_302:

Edited by kblazin

What about international orders? Do you have to combine those?

I really want to place my new order but I don't want to delay the two that I got "soon to ship" notices for on the 15th & 25th...

Internationals do not have to be combined-but most people request it.

If you DON'T want it combined with another order you have placed-please send us an email. I don't check the boards all the time, so I can't take requests here! Thanks!

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co !! Well done miladies!! :CHEERS~19: AND what a GREAT message to come home to!! LIVE :hotjump: WoohooWoohoo

I AM wondering about shopping-cart-reload, specifically, is it 'safe' to order a couple of perhaps pre-bottle samples? I can only afford a couple unsniffed bottles and it's looking Tantric and Eggy... a few others sound bottleriffic but I can't choose before trying... I know we CAN'T GO BY THE CART ALONE but after last month's superfast sellouts it's hard not to just peek... and those numbers are scary... :unsure:

Just looking for reassurance (I hope!) cause I'm sure to be ordering within the next couple hours anyway! :rockon: ETA I 'requested' an shipping combo with my last order cause I know you all take the shipping costs as per above mention...superthanks,btw!... so my last order is kinda 'waiting' on this one, and I'm trying to be quick! Plus I am gonna tweek that one by a phero-add, if it isn't to much of a PITA to invoice! Thanks again and :001_302:

Ok- the cart is live, you can order anything.

If you have already ordered something, and want to add a phero, PLEASE try to do it at that time. If perhaps your order(s) have already been packed I(separately or together as the case may be) then I would have to unpack the order to do the phero add. Sometimes we may be pulling orders to get them packed BEFORE you get a confirmation email from us, we have to check to make sure we have something in stock, etc. Please double check your order before you finalize it that it is complete. If you need to add something on, please send an EMAIL ASAP!

It really helps us, it keeps the assembly line moving, and prevents mistakes and unhappy customers.

Please remember that we just can't change orders after they are placed, it has just been taking up too much time, and changing the cart.

I appreciate it!

SG