LP at Amazon.com?

Will Love Potion sell any more of the "Unavailable" pheromone blends on Amazon ?.. OH an "HI EVERYONE!!" I'm new to the board.. Oh an sorry for any spelling errors I'm blonde, an on pain killers..what do ya want?

Unfortunately I don't think so...the LP's listed as "unavailable" on Amazon are the sold out ones as far as I know...

LPMP only have a few "permanent" scents, the rest are limited editions that once sold out are gone forever :hotjump:

They do occationaly do re-brews though...

aww.. I hope they do rebrews of BI and Super sexy.. I wanted to get those to try.. I also plan on purchasing here in the very near future I just have a gift card for amazon and wanted to use it there for here as well....

aww.. I hope they do rebrews of BI and Super sexy.. I wanted to get those to try.. I also plan on purchasing here in the very near future I just have a gift card for amazon and wanted to use it there for here as well....

BI isn't sold out, you can still get it here in the LPMP store :hotjump:

Not sure about SuperSexy tho, I think that's gone

I dont know if all products are offered at Amazon. I think things are a lil more expensive there then in the LP Store.

Both BI and SS4W are still available in the store. There isnt a lot of SS4W though...

I dont know if all products are offered at Amazon. I think things are a lil more expensive there then in the LP Store.

It costs a bit more to buy from amazon and u have to pay extra for shipping and handling...

Edited by j5382001

It costs a bit more to buy from amazon and u have to pay extra for shipping and handling...

The scents are $27.95 on amazon, as opposed to $24.95.

Just a couple bucks more