Girl/Girl

• 1 month later...
Guest Lor

im not sure if anyone is still interested, but heres what:

all i have at this point is Bosom Bows.

I adore the scent, so wearing it often isnt an issue.

I am a bartender, and often I look to find combos that soften up the women,not just cater to men.

I will be wearing this mix for the next few workdays to see what the deal is here.

if i get a reaction i like,

you can be sure i will be adding girl-girl to alot of my Potion orders.

i think my biggest challenge here is that i am not getting alot of big results with the phero-mixes in general.

Sexology is my biggest hit, but the rest seem too weak to do anything, and i think i may be using the mixes too conservatively.

any input here is welcome.

im not sure if anyone is still interested, but heres what:

all i have at this point is Bosom Bows.

I adore the scent, so wearing it often isnt an issue.

I am a bartender, and often I look to find combos that soften up the women,not just cater to men.

I will be wearing this mix for the next few workdays to see what the deal is here.

if i get a reaction i like,

you can be sure i will be adding girl-girl to alot of my Potion orders.

i think my biggest challenge here is that i am not getting alot of big results with the phero-mixes in general.

Sexology is my biggest hit, but the rest seem too weak to do anything, and i think i may be using the mixes too conservatively.

any input here is welcome.

Will be interested to see how the Bosom Bows works on your job!

I had hit and miss results at first too. Until I got the hang of it, that is. The thing is that you are used to using the alcohol mixes, and its a different diffusion rate and pattern entirely. For instance, if I am wearing uscented Domimance or Treasured Hearts, or anything that doesn't reek of cops, I put some of it on the backs of my hands/tops of wrists, with no cover, to aid diffusion. With you being a bartender, I would think that anything one your hands that are being very busy during work, would probably help....

CC was having a similar diffusion issue, and I suggested that she apply the cover and the phero mix side-by-side. Another option is to apply the cover scent first and layer the pheros on top.

Another thing to note is that Mara has mentioned that the scents that she "boosts" (where it is a scent of OUR choice), is the same strength as the unscented blends. BUT, the ones that she creates with pheros already added, are not at quite the same strength.....you may have to use a little more. BUT one thing to remember is that those are both OIL based, thus causing slower diffusion.

Based on the diffusion of an oil based product, if I am using one that is already boosted, etc, I will use more. It takes longer to diffuse, but it waill also LAST LONGER on you than an alcohol based one which will diffuse rapidly and then burn off.

Because of the slowed diffusion I can get away with wearing quite a few "inches" of LP phero perfumes, depending on the fragrance. For PheroGirl and Tantric Butterfly, for example, at least 12 inches and sometimes more, applied to neck, torso and arms.

Try putting some on your forearms and then wiping it on your hair - hair diffuses madly especially if it's swinging around.

I don't think the oil-based pheros are as likely to blow you (or others) out of the water, compared to alcohol-based sprays.

Guest Lor

Carrie - Dolly

thanks .

im definately going to try using a bit more.

i guess i was afraid to be all 'noned out but after the last few trials im losing that fear.

the insight on diffusion rate and the difference between whats added to a "drop-in" scent and what is already created made sense too.

i had CB added to my peach and my SO threw a fit, saying i smell wayyyy too strong.

im like, whuh ?!??

you LOVE this smell!

but um, you CAN use too much when the CB is "dropped in".

now i know that the mix is def more concentrated

which means it goes further (thanks MARA and DANNA !!!!!!!!)

you both are absolutely correct in that it DOES take some trial and error and i am currently used to alcohol so the transition is tricky.

going to wear Bosom Bows tonight at work (we have a kick-off party so it will be huge)

and report back later....

being a newb makes me all giggly again....

Carrie - Dolly

thanks .

im definately going to try using a bit more.

i guess i was afraid to be all 'noned out but after the last few trials im losing that fear.

the insight on diffusion rate and the difference between whats added to a "drop-in" scent and what is already created made sense too.

i had CB added to my peach and my SO threw a fit, saying i smell wayyyy too strong.

im like, whuh ?!??

you LOVE this smell!

but um, you CAN use too much when the CB is "dropped in".

now i know that the mix is def more concentrated

which means it goes further (thanks MARA and DANNA !!!!!!!!)

you both are absolutely correct in that it DOES take some trial and error and i am currently used to alcohol so the transition is tricky.

going to wear Bosom Bows tonight at work (we have a kick-off party so it will be huge)

and report back later....

being a newb makes me all giggly again....

Yeah, its almost like starting over....my main problem with living in the south (as you doo, too) is that I would have to apply the alcohol-based sprays 2-3 times daily....they burned off way too quick. With the oil or CPS based, I normally don't re-apply unless it is a light scent that my skin eats.....I am refreshing for scent-only purposes at that point.....

Guest Lor

changed my mind.

ShellyB has talked me into Cougar.

Bosom Bows will be sunday,LOL

• 2 months later...

So far I've gotten really nice self affects from bosom bows adn i wish i had more but I will probably have to add g/g to some potions in the future. My mom also likes how bosom bows smells. Let's see, I think it makes me feel less tense...

I love the girl/girl phero. Women that are really snobby to me normally. Open up & laugh & joke around with me.

I love BB, I used it when I visited my friend when her dad was in the hospital and she was able to talk to me about things she could not talk to with anybody else.I did also have on open windows.It was a great combo for the intentions.

Wore BB to winetasting. Since it mostly women& my MIL. It went swimmingly. I did put happywater on neck. Maybe I should not have*see journal*

• 4 years later...

I'm looking for the Girl Girl phero thread. Maybe it's to old to be around anymore. I think this was in the First Buxom Bows mix. I got a FB and I'm looking for reviews of either the phero or that 1st mix. If neither are available I'd love to hear from those of you who have used that. I have it in oil .. so I'm looking for info on dosages ect.. thanks.

• 3 years later...

I’m trying out Girl/Girl after I found an old sample of it with Love is Love. I had worn it at work waiting tables and got great tips, had a nice time and people (men and women) were friendlier around me. Since Love is Love isn’t available anymore (such a great scent!) i got a roller of straight Girl/Girl. I have it on now and even thought it’s the straight pheromones and not mixed with a perfume, I detect a slight, very pleasant aroma. Anyone else have more experiences with this one?

I’m getting a calm, happy feel for self effects. Can’t wait to try it at my job tonight.

I have Bosom Bows and ​Themyscira w/ Girl Girl, I think I get some calming/happy selfies from it. I remember driving around with my daughter in the car, huffing my Themyscira wrist, especially since I was not enjoying my other wrist. It put me in a good mood, which put my daughter in a good mood. You reminded me that I wanted to make some of the oil into a spray, maybe i'll wear it to work tonight, too!

I have Bosom Bows and ​Themyscira w/ Girl Girl, I think I get some calming/happy selfies from it. I remember driving around with my daughter in the car, huffing my Themyscira wrist, especially since I was not enjoying my other wrist. It put me in a good mood, which put my daughter in a good mood. You reminded me that I wanted to make some of the oil into a spray, maybe i'll wear it to work tonight, too!

Thanks for your account, Eastwood! So far I've been getting happy pleasant customers with Girl/Girl, especially the women. I’ll have to give Themyscira a shot at some point, it interests me :)

• 4 months later...

I wore 2 drops of girl / girl from the pherotine dropper to my first day back at work today and I had both my female managers coming up and giving me hugs ?. All the women were extra nice and I felt good - I was relaxed and laughing. Earlier in the day when I had not opened my delivery I felt anxious around everyone. So I really felt the effects on myself and in others reactions to me.

Edited by Wolf Dreaming

• 1 month later...

I am wearing Themyscira w/ girl girl today and I smell absolutely nothing and no reactions.  

I shook the sample vial before applying... I didn't bother with the wand and just used my fingertips instead. A few lines on my torso, cleavage and arms... Also on my lower back. Before applying the perfume I put on lotion like I normally do after a shower. I allowed it to dry ( 5 to 10 mins) before putting on my clothes. 

I usually wear fragrance oils and I can smell it on my body and clothes all day.... Did I do something wrong? ?

On 7/10/2018 at 8:08 AM, Maya said:

I am wearing Themyscira w/ girl girl today and I smell absolutely nothing and no reactions.  

I shook the sample vial before applying... I didn't bother with the wand and just used my fingertips instead. A few lines on my torso, cleavage and arms... Also on my lower back. Before applying the perfume I put on lotion like I normally do after a shower. I allowed it to dry ( 5 to 10 mins) before putting on my clothes. 

I usually wear fragrance oils and I can smell it on my body and clothes all day.... Did I do something wrong? ?

That is unusual, but I've had that happen to me a few times. A few times were when it first arrived in the mail and I didn't wait for it to settle from its travel shock, and once was when I used entirely too much I like muted it out. One other time I was getting a cold but didn't know it yet. I do have one in my collection that I've never smelled because I tried it the day it arrived and then the next day I started getting a cold. It turns out I lose my sense of smell several days before my body shows other signs.

Wait a week and try again. Themyscira is a beautiful scent. You didn't put on too much from what you said, maybe an impending cold or allergies? When sampling/testing, though, I always have some (or a lot) on my wrists so I really can get close and easily check it throughout the day as it does/doesn't morph.

25 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

That is unusual, but I've had that happen to me a few times. A few times were when it first arrived in the mail and I didn't wait for it to settle from its travel shock, and once was when I used entirely too much I like muted it out. One other time I was getting a cold but didn't know it yet. I do have one in my collection that I've never smelled because I tried it the day it arrived and then the next day I started getting a cold. It turns out I lose my sense of smell several days before my body shows other signs.

Wait a week and try again. Themyscira is a beautiful scent. You didn't put on too much from what you said, maybe an impending cold or allergies? When sampling/testing, though, I always have some (or a lot) on my wrists so I really can get close and easily check it throughout the day as it does/doesn't morph.

I finished my vial the other day after waiting a few days.... It still wasn't strong enough (for me).... I like heavy loud scents (red door, Chanel No.5, Chloe love, etc). I did put more than before with no lotion this time. I covered my whole chest, lower back and arms... I was able to smell it for a few hours before it disappeared. Who knows maybe it doesn't work with my chemistry. 

• 1 month later...

Honest I have no idea if I received hits or not while using the UN girl/girl because the people that I was around are usually very touchy with me. I did realize, women that would NEVER talk to me were chatty with me, wanted me to hang out with them and said I smelled really good ( which once again I don't usually get that response). So  I assumed that's somewhat of a hit... I wore about three sprays before leaving the house and touched up with two more sprays later on in the night... Idk if that's too much... But I sprayed it on my clothes and hair. 

Edited by Maya

• 3 weeks later...

Those are hits! ?

• 3 months later...

Do we know what ingredient is after epi-androsterone? I had an amazing day with G2 and am just curious lol I think this may be my favorite phero blend...

I was out running errands and working on dog training today. It was such a smooth day for me event-wise.. Looking back, I realize G2 may have had a play. I got my nails done and didn't feel socially anxious. Making decisions wasn't as neurotic for me. I think I felt calmer being myself with some acquaintances, small talk :) and didn't think much of what might be expected of me. I really can't ask for more lol This definitely gives me bestie vibes..

oh, this is the second time I felt "bestie vibes" on this, actually. I think I might have posted in 2018 on a G2 boosted scent that I felt this way on a date with my ex lol Yep.. this has to be my favorite overall phero blend.

• 6 months later...

I have an interesting story about this one (well, I think it's kind of interesting). I wore it out last weekend to run errands and stopped into a pizza place I rarely get to eat at so I could order wings for the night (I was running errands in the morning). I came in and saw someone I thought was new and she thought she knew me from somewhere. She was definitely the first one affected (the one who was taking my order didn't actually seem to be affected that much, if at all, she pretty much ignored me, lol). We had a nice conversation and I was definitely getting "we could be besties" vibes from her. I also got more wings than I ordered, which was nice. Another one was on her way out and said something to me that I think she wouldn't have, had I not been wearing it, it was almost like she was reporting to me (I've interacted with her once before and she was nice, sure, but this time felt a little different). 

At another store, I was practically ignored by the cashier, though, so I don't think she was affected by it, either, like the first cashier at the pizza place. Maybe it was a case of ghosting with the cashiers that ignored me, though. Can one ghost with some people and not others?  

Has anyone noticed responses from men as well as women? I normally wear no pheros or LFM at work, but I've worn Themyscira w/ Girl Girl a couple of times in the past week.  I've noticed a happy camaraderie with women and men, especially with men who are EST responders (at least, that's my guess since they respond really well to LFM.)  There's more smiling, laughing, but also good teamwork and a feeling of bonding.   We were talking about boring projects details during a meeting but everyone was engaged and in a great mood. I like this! It reminds me of a Lace type happy vibe, but more smart and put-together.  Or a more approachable and warm-and-fuzzy LFM, like if LFM took off her sheath dress and put on a slouchy cashmere sweater. 

I can definitely see that. There are so many ways people can respond to pheros and the science of all of this is still in it’s infancy. I also think it’s possible that group dynamics could be affected by just some or even one person acting differently. I can radically change the energy of a group when I’m “on.” My BF can sour the whole vibe of our household or a party if he’s being a dick and so on. It’s likely a combination of both. 

Thanks for the explanation, Heather, that makes sense. I wish there was more research available on pheros and how they affect people. You'd think with all the crazy things scientists study (e.g. the Ig Nobel prizes!) there would be more research on something that can affect behavior so much! I guess there isn't much grant money for this kind of thing. 

On 7/26/2019 at 4:42 PM, hedgehog said:

Or a more approachable and warm-and-fuzzy LFM, like if LFM took off her sheath dress and put on a slouchy cashmere sweater. 

I love that description!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 1:39 PM, Eastwood22 said:

I love that description!

Thanks Eastwood! That means a lot coming from you because I always love reading your reviews!  Your review of Winter in the Tropics is convincing me to try it in the sale, even though I'm not sure about florals...

• 3 years later...

GIRL. i is SADs that this phero blend is being replaced with something else

hmm i might have to replace this with maybe Lacey? that's the closest vibe I get to girl/girl... This blend is less ditsy than Lacey, but still  chatty - and not necessarily overly feminine? i just feel like a really fun (and social[ly appropriate) girl! perfect for chatting w other females for me.

I can run a bit unapproachable in my sober life (resting b face), so I like the more femininizing blends.

Popularity Potion + Est       or        pop + Lacey might also work for my purposes lol

Oh! i forget to Report my experience w girl/girl 🤭😀 It wasnt supposed to be a great day. my fam was headed to the hospital w my dad to meet w his doctor and sign off beginning treatment plan.

I usually test pheros on my grandma, bc she and I do not get along so close like family probably should...

she was extra chatty on this one! chatting about small details that dont matter lol So that's cool :) And then turn around, my dad is being his asshole self again...  I have to handle the communications at the hospital w all the doctors and nurses. I didnt even sweat it :D We got what we wanted, and I was totally cheery the entire time.

so on to selfies: must be that I didnt think much about certain negative thoughts like how shitty my life is, or feeling ugly, so the day just went by with a breeze ✌ I did however come home and crash. I thought in the morning that I might have put too much on, but I've done a lot worse in the past and I just went heavy today.