Bosom Bows

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I just added it a few days ago so you're not really oblivious, heh.

It's my favorite Tool song...I call it "The Perfect Song" because it's based on the Golden Mean.

I cant believe i didnt notice that .........you have excellant taste in music Luna65.

Lateralus is one of my faves also......we seem to enjoy the same type of music.

Great minds, great minds :thbf54f4bf:

:666:

Scent review only so far: I love how this starts off a bit foresty with the oak and there's something in there like a zippy pine note, though I'm not sure where I'm getting that from. The cinnamon is lovely and light, doesn't take over the scent at all, but complements it, same with the orange blossom and sweet pea, they don't scream floral. Everything just blends really well. After a little while, the rounded sweetness of the black amber, musk, vanilla and sugar come to the fore, yet it still smells a bit zippy. It's a really beautiful mix. I love it ;)

8 bottles left ladies.

i just grabbed another, this stuff smells gooooood.....

Glad I got two bottles....whew!

Glad I got two bottles....whew!

Yeah Dolly... I just grabbed another myself...this scent is lovely!...before now, I wasn't even interested in this one...I keep getting fooled everytime. LOL

BTW Dolly, you were soooo right about the LP Black...just ordered a bottle of that as well, the tiny samples will never do oh no. hehehe

djac

I cant get over my day, ladies.....

left my credit card at a restraunt the other day and went to retrieve it today.

it was at the mall, so i went to pick up something that i left on layaway slathered in Bosom Bows and a dab of Pherogirl.

im always wondering if my scent is way too strong and this sales gal walks over to me and asks what i am wearing.

of course im thinking OMG i must be strong so i immediately appologise.

she said "no, it just really smells good!"

so i whip out my bottle and invite her here (hope shes reading ^_^ )

and she puts some on.

usually i can gauge how well someone really likes a scent by how willing they are to smell like it all day long,lol.

then im getting a coffee and someone in line asks if i got what i am wearing in the mall.

i said no, i shop online.

whats the name?

Love Potion

*eek* she looks at me like i just asked her out :)

the scents here are real headturners.

this is such a winner of a scent

• 3 weeks later...

if there is ever a rebrew

i must hoard.

no joke.

i climb on to a pedistile everytime i wear it.

men-women-children-small animals-

all adore the scent.

if i add pherogirl or LAM i am a goddess.

im becomming dependant.

anyone else adoring as i am?

I have a sample of BB but havent tried it yet. After what you've posted here Lor I do believe I'll have to give it a try.

OH Countess....you absolutely MUST! I have two bottles....it is gorgeous....

Countess,

i literally have people comming up to me asking me about the scent

(i think the pheros in it make approaching me very easy to do)

i am literally dependant on its reactions,

but if its all in my head,

you guys ought to tell me.

i pay attention to these threads because i begin to wonder if i am the only one seeing what i see,LOL.

Dolly,

you, Ail, and Carrie got me started here.

the three of you ought to get profits from my sales, hahahaha

also Countess,

if you find it doesnt suit you,

its SOLD.

fear not! :D

Edited by Lor

DARN snooze ya lose................I placed my first order today....FINALLY....and no BB :D

from all the great reviews...pls..pls.pls...do a rebrew of BB.....I cant wait for my order...

Countess,

i literally have people comming up to me asking me about the scent

(i think the pheros in it make approaching me very easy to do)

i am literally dependant on its reactions,

but if its all in my head,

you guys ought to tell me.

i pay attention to these threads because i begin to wonder if i am the only one seeing what i see,LOL.

Dolly,

you, Ail, and Carrie got me started here.

the three of you ought to get profits from my sales, hahahaha

also Countess,

if you find it doesnt suit you,

its SOLD.

fear not! :D

It isn't all in your head.....or if it is, it's in MINE too....lol.....I see quite similar reactions.....

Well at least Girl/Girl is still available to add to something else if you find you can't live without the reactions it causes...

I ordered 5 samples so I could make another full bottle, and I ordered a body cream in this too. I LOVE the body cream!

you crafty girl,you !

I just bought a bottle of this from a member can't wait.

your going to love it.

i want a re-brew.

i have 3 bottles (well umm more like 2 and a third)

and its very well adored.

if you dont like it,

i will happily take it off your hands :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

*sigh* Had A bottle and a sample. Gave my sample to my boss. Her MIL is in from India& she says the MIL is a total * see you next thursday*. I've been using this scent as sparingly as the chinese restaruant uses actual shrimp in my fried rice. :D I know she needed it more than I do @ the moment though.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

WOW! It's over three years since Djac posted on this thread! Sooooo, I obtained a vial of this from the lovely Mistress Liz, and it is BEAUTIFUL! This is the first time I've tried any of the three versions. In the vial, it's very unisex in the way I LOVE. It's sweet, woody, somewhat spicy, and resinous, and sharp in a very nice way which is tamed by the sweetness. This is going to sound REEEAAALLLLY weird, but it's a GOOOD weird. Hee! This reminds me of a scent from my childhood, which I loved. It was when my babysitter's husband--these people were like a third set of grandparents for me and I still love them dearly through the ethers!!!--okay, when my babysitter's husband had been in the bathroom, I assume doing his showering and deodorant and such, and it smelled GOOD when he came out of there. So---GIGGLESNORT--this smells like my babysitter's bathroom!!!!!! BWWAHAHAHA!!! :heart::heart::heart:

*pulling myself together*

'Kayso, on my skin, it does the same thing for a few minutes. As it warms and dries down, though, it gets more etherial if that makes any sense. The immediate presence of the scent backs up and spreads out. It wears close to the skin and is just...delicious. It stays like this for a loooong time. On super-extreme drydown, it's the ghost of when it *first* hits my skin--a bit sweeter and maybe more resinous again, but very quiet. That lasts clear into the next day. LOVE!!! :wub:

Now, as for the phero, the only lady folk I've tried it around are my daughters. This is another phero that makes them follow me around and hang out with me! Last night when I was working on a painting and wearing Bosom Bows, they came flooding down into my studio and hijacked the whole session. Literally sat on the floor and a box and conversed about anything and everything! *gigglesnort* I had to give up on what I was doing. They stayed put and wouldn't go upstairs and to bed until I pointed out that it was 2:30 in the morning and started blowing out the candles and shutting off the tart warmer and the lights. LOL!!! So yeah, I think it works. B)

NOW I'm going to try the version 3 of this!

Awww! That's so sweet you had an all night pow-wow with your daughters.

Super cute!

• 1 month later...

So I'm finally to the point where I want to try this. I know there are different versions II & III. So the question is which version do these reviews refer to?