Hotter than Hell!

knjsavy

This review may not be useful to first time LP users but....

HOT DAMN - it is like Shelly B's HAM had an orgy with sugared honeycomb, une, dark seductions, LP Black, taxed and kittenish and produced a baby from the wild night of lovin

This is amazing - the pepper makes it dark and dangerous but then you'll get a hint of caramelized peaches which gives it a deceptive hint of innocence.

This will go like hot cakes - if you are waffling - get off the fence and get a bottle - heck i want 4 more bottles myself

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOT DAMN - it is like Shelly B's HAM had an orgy with sugared honeycomb, une, dark seductions, LP Black, taxed and kittenish and produced a baby from the wild night of lovin

This is amazing - the pepper makes it dark and dangerous but then you'll get a hint of caramelized peaches which gives it a deceptive hint of innocence.

This will go like hot cakes - if you are waffling - get off the fence and get a bottle - heck i want 4 more bottles myself

Got one unsniffed and it's on the way......GLAD I DID after I read this review.....

YIKES! this sounds GREAT! I want to sniff my sample first but now you are coaxing me to get a bottle ASAP...OH dear! I JUST put another order in last night and used all my credits and money ;) SIGH looks like I will have no willpower :(

Knjsavy,

I love your review of this one....

see now...this is the one I have been so hoping for reviews on, cause this here is the one I said I definitely am going to get a full bottle of...didn't do it cause I made a real large purchase and well, some of the stuff is on the dangerous list so it had to come first...but I did order a sample and before this month is out, yeah like in two weeks actually I am damn sure getting this baby here...great review...just what I thought, when I saw just the label alone.

GREAT REVIEW LADY...THANK YOU!!!!

djac

I love this one. I have it on my too get list. I must have a large bottle immediately.It's a very well rounded scent.

Countess, I somehow knew you would be getting some of this...hehehe

you better tell us some juicy stories lady...that's right, I, I mean we wants all the dirt...smile

djac

I'm buying some of this today. Hey there Djac. My HOT CFO has been actually hanging around me more and asking for my help in certain situations. And I do believe that yesterday he was following me around for a while. It's getting juicy. Of course I practically had to OD on DYG to get him to come out of his shell. I'm a bad girl.

Maybe it's just me...but what this reminds me of most is Dirty Sexy. It's like what I wanted Dirty Sexy to be originally: snuggly yet sexy. I'll return with more impressions once my sinuses begin behaving again.

Edited by luna65

Maybe it's just me...but what this reminds me of most is Dirty Sexy. It's like I wanted Dirty Sexy to be originally: snuggly yet sexy.

OOhhhh....awesome! I love Dirty Sexy! I've got a bottle of Hotter than Hell on the way...can't wait to try it!

OOhhhh....awesome! I love Dirty Sexy! I've got a bottle of Hotter than Hell on the way...can't wait to try it!

Yeah me toooooooo......we all KNOW how I feel about Dirty Sexy.....I have 7 bottles......

Mine is on the way. I still have a little Dirty Sexy left it's good stuff. I really like Hotter then Hell my sample vial is almost gone. I may have to stock up for those hot summer days that are just around the corner.

Hey I've got a HOT CFO update too. He had the opportunity to sit next to me at our normal Finance meeting. He was definitely aware of my presence near him. As I was of his. After a few minutes into the meeting he started leaning into me to get a better sniff of my potion. Which was LP LE BI, Sexology and True Confessions with a cover of Voodoo Valentine and Fairest."Come into my parlor" said the spider to the fly. Maybe I should call him FlyGuy instead. His leg kept brushing mine and at one time he turned to me and gave me a DIHL. He stared at me for so long that it was getting uncomfortable and didnt respond initially when it was his turn to talk. He was even trying to sneak looks down my blouse. Is it getting hot in here or what.

Edited by Countesszero

Sorry to double post, but I'm testing this now.

HOT DAMN is right! :Blusher: I totally agree with knjsavy about the orgy baby, this is all of my favorites rolled into one!

I can feel the pepper in the back my throat when I huff myself, but the honey/caramel/peach combo really helps balance it out, I think I'm catching whiffs of cinnamon sugar in here too.

Sorry to double post, but I'm testing this now.

HOT DAMN is right! :aola: I totally agree with knjsavy about the orgy baby, this is all of my favorites rolled into one!

I can feel the pepper in the back my throat when I huff myself, but the honey/caramel/peach combo really helps balance it out, I think I'm catching whiffs of cinnamon sugar in here too.

oh Damn I can't wait to get my sample...well, no, I actually can't wait to payday so I can go ahead and order the bottle... I knew when I saw the ad I would order a bottle of this one

Countess...girl I live vicariously through you and the hot CFO...it;s like my own private soap opera...hehehe

djac

Countess

see now...this is the one I have been so hoping for reviews on, cause this here is the one I said I definitely am going to get a full bottle of...didn't do it cause I made a real large purchase and well, some of the stuff is on the dangerous list so it had to come first...but I did order a sample and before this month is out, yeah like in two weeks actually I am damn sure getting this baby here...great review...just what I thought, when I saw just the label alone.

GREAT REVIEW LADY...THANK YOU!!!!

djac

All I got in the drydown was the peaches--darn body chemistry. I hope you'll enjoy it!!

All I got in the drydown was the peaches--darn body chemistry. I hope you'll enjoy it!!

book worm...are you keeping this one...add it to your trade and I can throw something in extra for you as well, or something, I don't have the ones you listed...anything else you wanna try

djac

my bad... I see it's already added

guess I am over excited for this one...hehehe

PS... I kinda like the peachy scents

Edited by djacquelynstew

Very good stuff. Get's me all hot and bothered just reading Rosebuds post.

If it makes you all hot and bothered reading about it, imagine what it's like for me! I get the live show :001_302:

We gotta give these stories(LP soaps a name)...hehehe, good stuff indeed

djac

Well, I don't know about a name for my story but TigerLily has named my TG :neutral:

Dr Surgeon Steamy Hunkalicious ....Definitively suits him :cry:

This one is AMAZING! I will be honest, Shelly's sexy Private Editions havent worked on me, so I thought this one may not work, even though it sounded fabulous. BUT OMG!!!! This is a fabulous peach scent it reminds me of what made something voodoo so great.

I get a lot of delisious peach with the spices and musks making this irresistable.

I definetly want to stock up on this goodie before it is gone!

This one is AMAZING! I will be honest, Shelly's sexy Private Editions havent worked on me, so I thought this one may not work, even though it sounded fabulous. BUT OMG!!!! This is a fabulous peach scent it reminds me of what made something voodoo so great.

I get a lot of delisious peach with the spices and musks making this irresistable.

I definetly want to stock up on this goodie before it is gone!

This one is peachy "Something Voodoo..." goodness???? Why didn't I know this?! I could have added it to my mountain of bottles coming my way. I may have to snag this sample from SB. :)

Okay... I couldn't stands it no longer...all the talk about this one, and here Joanna has gone and compared to the likes of "something voodoo come this way", which I loved but wasn't quick enough to snag a bottle before the untimely demise...hehehe

I broke and ordered a bottle...used my $15.00 coupon...but, I could not risk this one dropping off the list of the living and alive...you live you learn, you gotta be quick around here or else you may lose a treasure of a gem.

Gee, I have soooo much stuff coming I have lost count...damn addiction(smile)

djac

This one is peachy "Something Voodoo..." goodness???? Why didn't I know this?! I could have added it to my mountain of bottles coming my way. I may have to snag this sample from SB. :)

In my mond it is a GREAT addition to the yum of something voodoo. I actually thought of you Jo Anna, when I noted the similarity. You must check it out quickly cuz this one is going FAST! :)

Ok I amwearing both Hotter than Hell and something voodoo on either arm. Hotter then hell is something voodoo with addition of a carmelized creamie scent.

Mmm this scent is good. Once again I am going to stock up cuz this one is a MUST have peachy goodness!

Okay, this one's going to the top of my list. I'm seriously trying NOT to shop again. I am pretty weak willed though, so...

This one is really nice....I am testing about 5 of the new releases right now....this one reminds me (KIND OF) of the LP LE with BI, but with a little deeper background....I know it's peach and not apricot, but it's pretty close. Very nicely done! Glad I got a full bottle unsniffed!!

The musk really makes the peach "pop" as it were...it's all RAWR I AM TEH HTO PEACH COMPOTE!

The spices are also nicely hot and keep the dairy notes from going sour on me. It has a snuggly feel to me...but not tame snuggly, more like groping panting growling snuggly. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I never tried Voodoo, so my analogy still stands...this has a big fruity aura which smacks you in the face (like a velvet flogger) to get your attention and then settles down into deep dark take me now-ness much like Dirty Sexy did for me except this isn't as "loud" on me, thankfully.

The musk really makes the peach "pop" as it were...it's all RAWR I AM TEH HTO PEACH COMPOTE!

The spices are also nicely hot and keep the dairy notes from going sour on me. It has a snuggly feel to me...but not tame snuggly, more like groping panting growling snuggly. :)

I never tried Voodoo, so my analogy still stands...this has a big fruity aura which smacks you in the face (like a velvet flogger) to get your attention and then settles down into deep dark take me now-ness much like Dirty Sexy did for me except this isn't as "loud" on me, thankfully.

Ooooh I can't wait to get my bottle... if I hear one more thing about this scent, I will scream...well maybe not...keep the reviews coming till I get my bottle...hehehe

djac

I had a btl held as well, hope I like it, like the rest of you !

eeeheee! I had a bottle set aside to buy tomorrow so I'm so excited I have a feeling I'll like this one...didn't want it necessarily for the attributes to it but it sounds absolutely delicious....

I know I am gonna love this...when the labels first came out, even before the description I knew I was gonna get this one...and now based on the scent, Oh I am gonna lOOOOOVE this...woohoo!( I was like that with shady lady...wanted it based solely on the label, and I was right...I loved it)

djac

Mine is on the way. I'm getting really excited about this one. Especially when you compare it with "Something Voodoo this Way Comes" I still have a half full bottle of that jewel. And oh did I hear LP LE with BI. The peach in this is luscious. I think I'm going to get a couple more bottles for those hotter then hell summer nights.

Edited by Countesszero

Oh yeah I missed that you posted that,actually haven't tried dirty sexy either. Trying new LPs are always so much fun though, you can find sometihng you like that you had no idea you would.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox