Hotter than Hell!

knjsavy

djac ? do you have a 'trade' thread ?

Liz

I am actually gonna put up another one as I have sooooo much stuff on the way,

However, I am not ready to deal with the headache of keeping it all straight, so it prolly wouldn't be for a few weeks maybe

However, If you are willing to wait til the 30th... I could pay ya for it...what you think?

djac

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz

I am actually gonna put up another one as I have sooooo much stuff on the way,

However, I am not ready to deal with the headache of keeping it all straight, so it prolly wouldn't be for a few weeks maybe

However, If you are willing to wait til the 30th... I could pay ya for it...what you think?

djac

know what you mean, I have TONS I should list, but too lazy (they really need good homes), we'll see okay (about the $), if I can't absolutely love this then it yours, it's usually doesn't take much to decide.

know what you mean, I have TONS I should list, but too lazy (they really need good homes), we'll see okay (about the $), if I can't absolutely love this then it yours, it's usually doesn't take much to decide.

Not a problem Liz...do give it a try though

thanks lady

djac

Yeah the peach takes a while to burn off...try and ride it out then see what it does for you in the drydown.

slightly 4 hours later.....light, but STILL PEACH !! :D

slightly 4 hours later.....light, but STILL PEACH !! :001_302:

See, although I do like the pepper burst part of it, I do love the peach, though it takes a lil longer to burst...but when its there, it is there. I like it

I think the peppery/peach combo is after settlement, a very well blended/meshed combo.

The peach says " I'm beautiful, sensual and flirty" ...and the pepper says " I am Hot, sexy and I know you wanna take me

Blended the scents say "I am Hotter than Hell" :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: Caliente Baby!

djac

slightly 4 hours later.....light, but STILL PEACH !! :rockon:

Hey liz try layering this one with sexology...It adds a lil dirtiness to it. BUT if you really arent a peach girl, this may not help.

I LOVE this one and am such a peach queen. I have 4 maybe 5, oh dear lol, bottles of this goodie on the way. I HOPE one makes it to me before the vial runs dry... :abfx:

Hey liz try layering this one with sexology...It adds a lil dirtiness to it. BUT if you really arent a peach girl, this may not help.

I LOVE this one and am such a peach queen. I have 4 maybe 5, oh dear lol, bottles of this goodie on the way. I HOPE one makes it to me before the vial runs dry... :rockon:

greattttttt <--- sarcasm

sure hope i get a bottle before im typing pleas and giving up my first born for one of your bottles....

BTW, my first born is a teen, so take this into consideration when the HTH well runs dry!

I am bummed. The peach turns into a cat urine smell on me that won't go away. Kingdom of Dreams does that to at the beginning but fades into a good smell. I wanted to love this. At least I won't have any trouble trading. Why does this happen!

greattttttt <--- sarcasm

sure hope i get a bottle before im typing pleas and giving up my first born for one of your bottles....

BTW, my first born is a teen, so take this into consideration when the HTH well runs dry!

Well hmm, I may just take you up on that offer. I could put a teen to work nicely :love: free slave labour and a sitter for my boy, I LIKE IT! Send em to Canada anytime :)

I really wanted to LOVE this one, but......Djac, it yours !! if you have Ivy_fiddlefox's email addy (Ivy I'm emailing you) she can forward you my email addy (you two are pals right ?), okay ? you can send me the cash when you can or order me a bottle of LP Red, whichever you prefer.

I really wanted to LOVE this one, but......Djac, it yours !! if you have Ivy_fiddlefox's email addy (Ivy I'm emailing you) she can forward you my email addy (you two are pals right ?), okay ? you can send me the cash when you can or order me a bottle of LP Red, whichever you prefer.

Hey Liz...thank you lady,

so okay... I will place an order for your LP Red on 4/30 okay

sorry this didn't work for you... I know you really wanted to like it...I felt that way about Phero girl super and PG dom...just didn't work for me.

djac

you can email me it's my username at yahoo.com

Edited by djacquelynstew

Hey Liz...thank you lady,

so okay... I will place an order for your LP Red on 4/30 okay

sorry this didn't work for you... I know you really wanted to like it...I felt that way about Phero girl super and PG dom...just didn't work for me.

djac

you can email me it's my username at yahoo

:D coolness ! I'll email you now. umm.....dot com right ?

bah, unfortunately this just turns too plasicky on me and I'm probably gonna trade mine too for something I really want as well so if anyone else wants some check out my trades. I'm hoping I can get a bottle of sugared peaches and it wont do the same thing...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Hey Liz...

I sent you an email lovely lady did you get it?

and of course you and I are just having fun with the games section "add a letter"

I see we both love words...so of course we continue to challenge each other, so its all good

but don't let me catch you on anybody's board for literati/scrabble...I'll kick ya butt girly...hehehe

sending you love Liz

djac

Ivy_Fiddlefox, wondering if you recv'd the Something Voodoo sample and what you thought of it.

Edited by liz

Hey! I thought I told you I did, must not have in the midst of stupid 3 minute wait and forgetting haha. I love it! works better on me than hotter than hell... sigh. Thanks again! :3

sorry...I must have missed it, in any case GLAD you like it !

Guest Lor
Well hmm, I may just take you up on that offer. I could put a teen to work nicely :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: free slave labour and a sitter for my boy, I LIKE IT! Send em to Canada anytime :)

just tried hotter this morning and OMG its freaking awesome!!!

you almost got some slave labor but i did get a bottle.

however.....

i am on the fence about getting another bottle as back-up,

so i will tell my son to sharpen his video-game-sharing skills,lol.

hotter than hell only gets better as it ages on the skin.

so feminine, so spicy, the pepper in it is so totally sexxy that it caught me off-guard.

really didnt expect to like it this much,

but Ail talked me into it and now my hoarding twitches are being triggered.

Guest Lor
bah, unfortunately this just turns too plasicky on me and I'm probably gonna trade mine too for something I really want as well so if anyone else wants some check out my trades. I'm hoping I can get a bottle of sugared peaches and it wont do the same thing...

did you try the peach/honey/orangeblossom?

its so close to *just* fresh peach with sweetness that i cant imagine it turns into anything.

its a simple mix.

• 3 weeks later...

Good gravy this ones good. I reckon I shall be eaten alive this weekend. I shan't complain.

The peach is definetly juicy and at the forefront. Then you get a bit of the burnt sugar, creme brûlée deal on the fade down. I personally smell white pepper, not black-very light, and I get no musk, but maybe I haven't had it on long enough yet.

It's just a lovely creamy peach dessert smell with a bit of bite to my nose, and yes I can see men trying to take a bite outta ya with this one on.

Good stuff ladies!!

I usually try to be more literary with my reveiws, but I have so many new toys to play with here today, it's gonna be hard.

This one though, is a straight up sexy gourmand to me. Not one of those perfumes that does a scent memory trick.

But I got a rack full of goodies, a body full of skin and the day to play. I have a feeling Nymph is gonna take me somewhere.

So let me try to do a chore or two and move on to the next one!

But-Hotter than Hell--sexy stuff!! It gets my vote! Deeeelicious!

I bought this to try, I hope it's just seeeexy as the label implies--I love yummy smells :icecream: ---just as long as it's not obnoxious or cheap smelling. I can't wait till I get it! Dose it mix well with other perfumes?--the peachy peppery aspect of its description really got my attention.

Edited by Summer Hills

I bought this to try, I hope it's just seeeexy as the label implies--I love yummy smells :ange: ---just as long as it's not obnoxious or cheap smelling.

You wont find anything obnoxious or cheap smelling here... All the LP scents are beautifully orchestrated scents that are the results of a lot of creativity, talent and hard work done by M & D. I promise you that anything you buy from these ladies is absolutely top notch in quality :rolleyes:

The only limitation you have with mixing this scent with other ones is your imagination :icecream: That's half of the fun, experimenting with the different scents and layer them to change them slightly :)

I bought this to try, I hope it's just seeeexy as the label implies--I love yummy smells :( ---just as long as it's not obnoxious or cheap smelling. I can't wait till I get it! Dose it mix well with other perfumes?--the peachy peppery aspect of its description really got my attention.

this is a very full body scent. I find peach scents have great throw and are very bold. It will mix with others but I can see the peach coming to the forefront alot. I like to mix this with a lighter or dirty honey scent. It gives it extra mmph!

As the weather has become hotter in my lil town I have found this to take on more of a peach crumble or some other peach dessert scent. It is deliscious, but different then the initial scent I fell in love with. It seems I get to fall for this one all over again.

I am loving these delicious LP peach scents!

I am so glad! Goodness, It's hard to find a good sweetish smelling perfume that doesn't smell--well :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co you know...I’ve had a bad run of luck in the past in that department :aola:--

I am also relieved to hear that's it's full bodied, and about the quality--all these perfumes look and sound so charming *in love* And just what I've been looking for. Thanks for the input, It makes me feel more confident about my first order here! I almost bought one of the honey scents--wish I had now--well there's always next time :jumpforjoy:

So - I have one regular bottle of Hotter than Hell and one boosted with Cougar. And no matter which one I'm wearing - I get so many compliments on this one. I love the throw - I put some on yesterday - ok - less of a "some" application and more like a copious amount - and the sleep shirt I was in still smelled peachy/peppery/caramelly (if that's a word) DELISH - this morning.

And actually - if you put on some Sugared Honeycomb with this one - you really can't go wrong. Lucious.

There really is something very sexy about Honey and Peaches that makes you think of...oh never mind - you get the picture. :-)

W-o-w :D ...I got my first shipment, and I'm just out of my mind in love with the smell--HTH, I am so glad I bought you! It's just the complex sweet but sexy smell I've been looking for!! I must say that each time I take a deep breath the scent flourishes into something better and more surprising; it smells like a woman moves. ----mmm--- I smell a deep carmel like scent the strongest, a dash of peach--then a tease of pepper; just lovely. So there's my rave--...so goooood. :018A1D~14:

I love that they sent samples! I love them all but  I MUST get Forever After, and New Years Evil; they put stars in my eyes when I first sniffed their luscious aromas. FA really smells like its name, it smells just like romance.<3

Edited by Summer Hills

W-o-w :cry: ...I got my first shipment, and I'm just out of my mind in love with the smell--HTH, I am so glad I bought you!

I love that they sent samples! I love them all but I MUST get Forever After, and New Years Evil; they put stars in my eyes when I first sniffed their luscious aromas.

Congratulations!! You have joined the rest of us and become an LP addict :love:

Tried HTH tonight....(applied to wrist & neck) took a couple big wiffs of my wrists .....My nose started burning right away....and it gave me a funny "taste/coating" in my mouth....my lips are still tingling....for a moment I thought anaphylactic shock....was concerned about throat closing up....(this was going on while I was driving).....Luckily, I did have to go far, jumped out and turned the hose on & rinsed my arms & neck...drove home w/ all windows opened & washed w/ soap & water & changed shirt....OMGOONESS...has anyone ever heard of this????? What do u think could cause that....I do have a fructose malaborption problem, ie...cant eat fruits & vegs w/ fructans, could I have absorbed enough hot peach on my skin to cause an allergic reaction..I cant eat sugar, but have used sugared potions w/o any probs....I tried prob 8 different samples...some I LOVE, LOVE,LOVE, some are not my cup of tea....but no other has produced this effect....I want to make sure that I dont order potions w/ the offending note....ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRCIATED...

Thankx

Fawn :unsure:

ps..I am wearing Ajia's Amber & Van Orchids....Love it no side effects....

Tried HTH tonight....(applied to wrist & neck) took a couple big wiffs of my wrists .....My nose started burning right away....and it gave me a funny "taste/coating" in my mouth....my lips are still tingling....for a moment I thought anaphylactic shock....was concerned about throat closing up....(this was going on while I was driving).....Luckily, I did have to go far, jumped out and turned the hose on & rinsed my arms & neck...drove home w/ all windows opened & washed w/ soap & water & changed shirt....OMGOONESS...has anyone ever heard of this????? What do u think could cause that....I do have a fructose malaborption problem, ie...cant eat fruits & vegs w/ fructans, could I have absorbed enough hot peach on my skin to cause an allergic reaction..I cant eat sugar, but have used sugared potions w/o any probs....I tried prob 8 different samples...some I LOVE, LOVE,LOVE, some are not my cup of tea....but no other has produced this effect....I want to make sure that I dont order potions w/ the offending note....ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRCIATED...

Thankx

Fawn :unsure:

ps..I am wearing Ajia's Amber & Van Orchids....Love it no side effects....

Hi Fawn...do you think maybe it was the pepper that caused said effect for you?

I am sure some of the experts will chime in and help ya get to the root of the problem...has this happened for you with any other LP scent?

djac

Hi Fawn...do you think maybe it was the pepper that caused said effect for you?

I am sure some of the experts will chime in and help ya get to the root of the problem...has this happened for you with any other LP scent?

djac

I hope your mom is resting...(u too).. ;)

I do think the pepper & whatever makes the peach hot are the ones...that do me wrong..lol...

I seperated all the samples into love/dont love piles when they arrived.....

Played w/ the love pile all last week..single, mixing,having a blast....

Started the don't love pile yesterday...moroccan nights in moring....layed w/ egyptain mango @ night...

really enjoyed....deeper than most of the love pile...but still not too overpowering......moved to the love pile....this moring was lighter w/ aija's amber & van orchids...love it....it is moving to love pile...

I really enjoy how the notes change thru out the day.....

Thanks for the help djac

Fawn

That has pepper EO's in it. It also has fruit that contains extracts.

I would probably say it's not for you hon. :)

Thanks SG

I would say U R right......lol

The way everyone raves about peach here almost makes me wanna try it. I love fresh, juicy peaches. I got into this artificial peach syrup when I was little & drank the whole bottle :) . Long story short as long as theres nothing syrupy about the peach bring it on, if there is please let me know now.

• 2 months later...

Well, I don't know if I reviewed this one yet but I am so in love with it... In response to the syrupy question, I wouldn't categorize it as such. It IS very much a >>peach<< scent on me, but I'd call it more creamy, cheezy's creme brulee observation is brilliant, because it has a custard like quality and a hint of caramelized sugar, though I would not call HTH caramel-y like Kittenish which is very much a rich caramel and peach blend.

HTH has a creamy warm peachy and *hint* of peppery thing goin on.*** Like a spicy creme brulee with hot sassy peach sauce. And it does have a lil baked deliciousness feel to it for me... A couple weeks back, a friend whipped up a "Peach Un-pie" concoction (I should post the recipe on that thread if I can find it. Freakin FABULOUS) and all I could think of was HTH. Yes, I even had to but a little on to play my part in the peach symphony... Yeah yeah, me so corny...

This and Red are my current faves, and if my collection was all just them I'd be ecstatic. Well, and Black. And PCMP. And H&S, Tranq, ahhhh... you get my picture. However, I strongly suggest no one else go for bottles of this. I want them ALL :) As soon as I can set up a trade scene I'll be after them. God knows I've amassed enough little shipping boxes!!!

*** Side note, when I first got this, upon applying I noticed a little bit of burn, which was not really uncomfortable just notable since I'm usually not too sensitive skinned, i.e. I have no cinnamon/citrus issues, but felt the pepper in this. So, an FYI. It has noticably decreased over time, tho.