Hotter than Hell!

knjsavy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey girl, I've got a bottle of Something Voodoo this way comes that's not getting alot of love. Want to split a bottle of Bosom Bows or lp spring and be even? Don't know if those are ones you want or not.

WOWZA'S TG,

I am interested in Something Voodoo this way comes but was interested in mainly samples...are u interested in decanting some or no? I don't mean to be a pain but sometimes I realize I have to be more specific...I do like Bosom Bows but only samples once again...I currently have just one in my hoarding pile. Unfortunately I did not like LP SPRING....this one just wasn't working well on my skin...=(

Well I added just a few extra samples to my trading post but I am not sure if there is anything to your liking...but still want to sample something voodoo this way comes!!

Tell me what u think...

Judy

I didn't either, which was why I compared it with another scent I did know (Dirty Sexy).

Luna, I have sample of Something Voodoo....., do you want it, I still have your email addy from the "release" (you never sent me :wub: for "gingerbread man"), let me know.

hey girl, I've got a bottle of Something Voodoo this way comes that's not getting alot of love. Want to split a bottle of Bosom Bows or lp spring and be even? Don't know if those are ones you want or not.

HMMM... I think I am gonna hold out on at least a half bottle of that one because it is dear. I already sent out my samples! i'm sorry! If we do a trade something I will send you a bit tho, how's that?

Oooh! I am more than happy to help take any something voodoo of your hands at anytime TG :alien_dance: I am also up for splitting with you, :wub:

Luna, I have sample of Something Voodoo....., do you want it, I still have your email addy from the "release" (you never sent me :wub: for "gingerbread man"), let me know.

Aren't you precious?! I found the release form, so I'll email you tonight, I PROMISE!

I'm certainly up for a sample too ya know... if I've got anything anyone wants...lol

aww...Sweetie, :wub: I'm sorry, but I only have one, had 2, but it broke in my handbag a few months back.

eta: TG has a sample in her trading post, but I'm not sure when she last updated.

Edited by liz

Hotter than Hell is nice but I'm not as exstatic about it as I expected I would be... I seem to always amp the sweet and fruity in scents and with Hotter than Hell I get pretty much nothing but peach :A002: There's a hint of caramel and an even smaller hint of something not sweet but not musky (?pepper maybe) a few hours after dry down...

I was hoping this would be dark, dirty and naughty sexy but on me it's more kitttenish and innocent sexy with all this peach ;) I haven't decided yet but I may put my 2nd bottle on the trading post...we'll see

Hotter than Hell is nice but I'm not as exstatic about it as I expected I would be... I seem to always amp the sweet and fruity in scents and with Hotter than Hell I get pretty much nothing but peach :) There's a hint of caramel and an even smaller hint of something not sweet but not musky (?pepper maybe) a few hours after dry down...

I was hoping this would be dark, dirty and naughty sexy but on me it's more kitttenish and innocent sexy with all this peach :clapW2: I haven't decided yet but I may put my 2nd bottle on the trading post...we'll see

Oooooh rosebud...if you decide to put this up for trade, can I have first dibs to purchase from ya....can I can I can I...huh huh huh, can I can I can I...

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Hotter than Hell is nice but I'm not as exstatic about it as I expected I would be... I seem to always amp the sweet and fruity in scents and with Hotter than Hell I get pretty much nothing but peach :020105~21: There's a hint of caramel and an even smaller hint of something not sweet but not musky (?pepper maybe) a few hours after dry down...

I was hoping this would be dark, dirty and naughty sexy but on me it's more kitttenish and innocent sexy with all this peach :) I haven't decided yet but I may put my 2nd bottle on the trading post...we'll see

:waiting: OH PLEASE !!! tell me you're kidding ! I just ordered this yesterday, everyone raved that it was like LP Black and Shelly's HAM (etc...) so I went by that. I'm not a hugh fan of "fruity" scents and vice versa.

:waiting: OH PLEASE !!! tell me you're kidding ! I just ordered this yesterday, everyone raved that it was like LP Black and Shelly's HAM (etc...) so I went by that. I'm not a hugh fan of "fruity" scents and vice versa.

Hey Liz....you could prolly email the ladies and ask if you can trade the bottle for something else...since you did just put it in yesterday... on the other hand,

should you decide to keep and try it for yourself, if you see its not gonna work for ya, please do let me know... I kinda like the peachy scents

djac

Mine is on the way now and I can't wait to sniff/wear it for myself

Edited by djacquelynstew

Hey Liz....you could prolly email the ladies and ask if you can trade the bottle for something else...since you did just put it in yesterday... on the other hand,

should you decide to keep and try it for yourself, if you see its not gonna work for ya, please do let me know... I kinda like the peachy scents

djac

Mine is on the way now and I can't wait to sniff/wear it for myself

you're right, Djac ! at the very least I SHOULD give it a try, I thought about emailing the 'girls' and asking for a trade, but they have a full plate and don't want to bother them w/my 'impulsive' shopping. I'm hoping that the peach doesn't amp and go wacko on me, I like peach mind you, but a hint was what I was looking for or hoping for at least. I as well was hoping for a much more 'spicy-ier' scent. But if it doesn't work out I'll let you know

you're right, Djac ! at the very least I SHOULD give it a try, I thought about emailing the 'girls' and asking for a trade, but they have a full plate and don't want to bother them w/my 'impulsive' shopping. I'm hoping that the peach doesn't amp and go wacko on me, I like peach mind you, but a hint was what I was looking for or hoping for at least. I as well was hoping for a much more 'spicy-ier' scent. But if it doesn't work out I'll let you know

I know, they are super busy...if you decide you really don't want that bottle and you don't even wanna try it out, you can maybe ask the ladies to send that one to me and I will purchase you a bottle of something you want and have them ship to you...just a thought if you can't exchange

on the other hand...you should maybe try it for ya self and see if you get the results you are hoping for, at the very least you can prolly always get rid of this in a trade somewhere

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you will enjoy it

djac

Hotter than Hell is nice but I'm not as exstatic about it as I expected I would be... I seem to always amp the sweet and fruity in scents and with Hotter than Hell I get pretty much nothing but peach :2182: There's a hint of caramel and an even smaller hint of something not sweet but not musky (?pepper maybe) a few hours after dry down...

I was hoping this would be dark, dirty and naughty sexy but on me it's more kitttenish and innocent sexy with all this peach :jumpforjoy: I haven't decided yet but I may put my 2nd bottle on the trading post...we'll see

It did the same thing on me Rosebud.....my skin amped the sticky sweet part.....I sold mine to CC, who I know will give it a good home!

Oooooh rosebud...if you decide to put this up for trade, can I have first dibs to purchase from ya....can I can I can I...huh huh huh, can I can I can I...

djac

Sure thing babe! I have the second bottle coming in the order I'm waiting for my shipping stamp email for, so another week or so...I'm not 100% sure yet, but I reckon I'll end up trading it... One bottle is enough for a nice but not OMG lovely scent :2182:

Sure thing babe! I have the second bottle coming in the order I'm waiting for my shipping stamp email for, so another week or so...I'm not 100% sure yet, but I reckon I'll end up trading it... One bottle is enough for a nice but not OMG lovely scent :2182:

Good deal my lady...keep me posted

djac

Here's a tip for all you ladies who amp the sweet and fruity of Hotter than Hell... Try layering it with Sexology :001_302: Oh, yeah baby...now that makes it dirty and sexy...I can smell the smokiness with Sexology ontop!

Here's a tip for all you ladies who amp the sweet and fruity of Hotter than Hell... Try layering it with Sexology :001_302: Oh, yeah baby...now that makes it dirty and sexy...I can smell the smokiness with Sexology ontop!

Rosebud...looks like someone found a way to feel a lil better about this LP heh?

djac

ps...be very very careful with that sexology, damn that stuff has my TG acting very cavemanish or animalistic during lovemaking sessions...at first it scared the hell outta me, I was like "WTF, OMG" ...he was almost crazed, like another person literally, and the sounds he was making...lots of grunting...seriously

after awhile I went with it and was like cool this is GTG (good to go)

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Rosebud...looks like someone found a way to feel a lil better about this LP heh?

djac

ps...be very very careful with that sexology, damn that stuff has my TG acting very cavemanish or animalistic during lovemaking sessions...at first it scared the hell outta me, I was like "WTF, OMG" ...he was almost crazed, like another person literally, and the sounds he was making...lots of grunting...seriously

after awhile I went with it and was like cool this is GTG (good to go)

djac

Oh yeah...this makes it alot better! Sexology makes the burnt caramel come out and adds that dirty musk to it :001_tt2:

I have to say I wouldn't mind if my TG got a bit caveman-ish on me :001_302: I think that's what I had on with the UN-CB when he was stupid horny at work and dropped/broke things :blue_dancing_banana:

It did the same thing on me Rosebud.....my skin amped the sticky sweet part.....I sold mine to CC, who I know will give it a good home!

Oh yes and I am SOOO excited!

Like Djac has mentioned, if anyone has a bottle of this they dont want you can surely trade it off. If Djac doesnt nab it first I will grab it off you.

I LOVE this scent! I defintely get a lot of gorgeous peach, but the other scents come in and out during wear too. AND it has great stay power!

Oh I wish I still had my sexology sample. I want to try these two together. Sounds like a good mix.

And liz, I wouldnt say this is anything like LP Black. To me black is much more dirty and patchouli strong. This is not like that at all.

I already have my LP scent on today, but I now want to slather this goodie on :001_302:

Oh yes and I am SOOO excited!

Like Djac has mentioned, if anyone has a bottle of this they dont want you can surely trade it off. If Djac doesnt nab it first I will grab it off you.

I LOVE this scent! I defintely get a lot of gorgeous peach, but the other scents come in and out during wear too. AND it has great stay power!

Oh I wish I still had my sexology sample. I want to try these two together. Sounds like a good mix.

And liz, I wouldnt say this is anything like LP Black. To me black is much more dirty and patchouli strong. This is not like that at all.

I already have my LP scent on today, but I now want to slather this goodie on :D

Okay, Chickie, because of all your ranting about this one, I have a bottle on its way now. :) I was throwing tons of scents in my shopping bag. I just received notice they're all heading my way...I'm really excited about this one. I'm a sucker for peach. It's too bad shampoo and conditioner, plus a leave-in aren't part of the B&B choices. :)

Okay, Chickie, because of all your ranting about this one, I have a bottle on its way now. :D I was throwing tons of scents in my shopping bag. I just received notice they're all heading my way...I'm really excited about this one. I'm a sucker for peach. It's too bad shampoo and conditioner, plus a leave-in aren't part of the B&B choices. :)

Totally! I want shampoo and conditioner etc from LP. THat is what I keep thinking.

YOU are going to LOVE this one J!

Oh gosh it smells sooooo good!

Yippeeee...got my sample (will thank the person in a minute...had to report first after I ripped into that package of course.lol)

Okay...Hotter than Hell...yes the pepper is definitely in this one especially bitter when wet...scent still smells okay though, but loads of pepper

after drydown, oh my this rounds into something very nice...can't really explain it other than it is very grown up sexy...definitely not your lil sisters perfume. I can very well see males losing their minds over this one....MUCHO Caliente MAMA CITA

Then I decided to try it with something else...was looking for my sugared honey but ended up grabbing honeyed seductions and oh my...twas a real nice surprise...I think this will play real nice layered with something honey scented...gives something to the peachy scent...which IMO isn't overtly cloying or loud

It's strong sexy, but light enough to mesh with the honey

I like this and I will get much use out of it.

djac scampers off to find and thank the person who traded this to me...stops every now and again to sniff self...then trots off again...hehe

djac

Those of you who are on the fence...try it again with some of the scents...prolly wouldn't work with the florals and overtly sweet, IDK...does work with the honey scent though

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

DO you get the yummy peachy goodness? Or does my body just amp this cuz it knows what I like? :)

I do lady....especially after drydown, and you are right, it is a yummy peach...although to me "something Vodoo has a deeper/richer peach...but yeah it is here in Hotter than Hell

actually it goes like this for me...upon initial application I get a nice yummy burst of peach, then a really strong dose of pepper (who the hell knew pepper could actually be a scent in a perfume...go figure), but then after complete drydown I am back to a nice soft peach smell...not as strong as initial burst though

by this time the peach and the pepper have both stopped competing and are working in unison giving this a very sexxxay edge...like I said in the other post this definitely is not your lil sisters perfume...

Very HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djac

edit...now the more I smell it, the more of the peach scent (it's yummy, real peach too)I get...so after awhile, the pepper must take a back seat, if that makes sense

Edited by djacquelynstew

I'm certainly up for a sample too ya know... if I've got anything anyone wants...lol

I feel badly IF, you were kind enough to sent me a sample of the now sold out Mercury Retronaught (complete w/little wings, nice touch), I will gladly send you a decant of Something Voodoo..., okay ? lmk if you still want to try it, if so, then I'll email 'the ladies' for your email addy and you can send me your address.

aww it's ok Liz, nothing to feel bad about. If you want you can hold onto it for me for a while and we can trade it when I have something you want to swap for it.But you really don't need to. I know last thing I need is another bottle on my wants list lol... But otherwise don't worry about it...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

aww it's ok Liz, nothing to feel bad about. If you want you can hold onto it for me for a while and we can trade it when I have something you want to swap for it.But you really don't need to. I know last thing I need is another bottle on my wants list lol... But otherwise don't worry about it...

a swap isn't necessary IF, it would be my pleasure :) , please....consider it a small gift .

ps: it would only be a 1ml sample.

got it ! you can edit your addy post now, but tomorrow ok, gotta get to bed NOW !!

Edited by liz

I'm beginning to like this more and more...not on it's as it's just a tad too fruity on me but layered with other scents is lovely. I've done Sexology before and today I tried it with LP Red...now that was yum!

yum I just got my bottle in the mail! (along with a awesome sample of creme scented with Couer de l'Amour! thanks girls) definitely getting buttery peachy but not a ton of pepper for some reason. I am getting something a bit plasticky when I sniff though :D but it's not enough to make me want to part with this any time soon.

I got my order of this today, shook it like mad and dabbed on wrist................ Djac you may be getting this one after all, this is SO PEACHY ! got a hint of carmel, no musk,no pepper or cream or sugar, just peach :D . I'll give it another try tomorrow.

Edited by liz

I got my order of this today, shook it like mad and dabbed on wrist................ Djac you may be getting this one after all, this is SO PEACHY ! got a hint of carmel, no musk,bno pepper or cream or sugar, just peach :D . I'll give it another try tomorrow.

OH snap! for real Liz...

well, do give it another try, however....YES YES YES... I will take it off ya hands if it ain't for you okay

djac

Yippeeee...got my sample (will thank the person in a minute...had to report first after I ripped into that package of course.lol)

Okay...Hotter than Hell...yes the pepper is definitely in this one especially bitter when wet...scent still smells okay though, but loads of pepper

after drydown, oh my this rounds into something very nice...can't really explain it other than it is very grown up sexy...definitely not your lil sisters perfume. I can very well see males losing their minds over this one....MUCHO Caliente MAMA CITA

Then I decided to try it with something else...was looking for my sugared honey but ended up grabbing honeyed seductions and oh my...twas a real nice surprise...I think this will play real nice layered with something honey scented...gives something to the peachy scent...which IMO isn't overtly cloying or loud

It's strong sexy, but light enough to mesh with the honey

I like this and I will get much use out of it.

djac scampers off to find and thank the person who traded this to me...stops every now and again to sniff self...then trots off again...hehe

djac

Those of you who are on the fence...try it again with some of the scents...prolly wouldn't work with the florals and overtly sweet, IDK...does work with the honey scent though

djac

I'm the one who sent you this one. Glad it worked on your chemistry, 'cause on mine it was WAY off.

OH snap! for real Liz...

well, do give it another try, however....YES YES YES... I will take it off ya hands if it ain't for you okay

djac

djac ? do you have a 'trade' thread ?