Hotter than Hell!

knjsavy

Well, I don't know if I reviewed this one yet but I am so in love with it... In response to the syrupy question, I wouldn't categorize it as such. It IS very much a >>peach<< scent on me, but I'd call it more creamy, cheezy's creme brulee observation is brilliant, because it has a custard like quality and a hint of caramelized sugar, though I would not call HTH caramel-y like Kittenish which is very much a rich caramel and peach blend.

HTH has a creamy warm peachy and *hint* of peppery thing goin on.*** Like a spicy creme brulee with hot sassy peach sauce. And it does have a lil baked deliciousness feel to it for me... A couple weeks back, a friend whipped up a "Peach Un-pie" concoction (I should post the recipe on that thread if I can find it. Freakin FABULOUS) and all I could think of was HTH. Yes, I even had to but a little on to play my part in the peach symphony... Yeah yeah, me so corny...

This and Red are my current faves, and if my collection was all just them I'd be ecstatic. Well, and Black. And PCMP. And H&S, Tranq, ahhhh... you get my picture. However, I strongly suggest no one else go for bottles of this. I want them ALL :) As soon as I can set up a trade scene I'll be after them. God knows I've amassed enough little shipping boxes!!!

*** Side note, when I first got this, upon applying I noticed a little bit of burn, which was not really uncomfortable just notable since I'm usually not too sensitive skinned, i.e. I have no cinnamon/citrus issues, but felt the pepper in this. So, an FYI. It has noticably decreased over time, tho.

Kblazin...if you are ever looking for a bottle, I have a few of them and would be happy to swap ya one...glad you like it though...HTH is fab, and layered with sugar honeycombs is the bomb girl...

be blessed -djac

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed curiouschic's fab review earlier --what she said is exactly what prompted mine-- that cobblery goodness has gotten more pronounced lately, and it really is like falling in love again :)

Djac, if you've got an extra HTH, I'd love to do a trade. I forgot your faves but I'll hop over to the trade thread and review it... I'm sure to have something! :) Aw yeah, just as I thought, so... if you are still wanting, I've got a scented Sexology w/ your name on it. It's full to the label top...

Edited by kblazin

Kblazin...if you are ever looking for a bottle, I have a few of them and would be happy to swap ya one...glad you like it though...HTH is fab, and layered with sugar honeycombs is the bomb girl...

be blessed -djac

OH THANK-YOU DJAC! :) I didnt want to have to give one of my hoarded bottles up, but I was feeling the need since Klazin appreciated this wonderful scent as much as me ;) hehe

I also think there is one available in the trade thread. I believe someone is offering one. If I remember who, or see it, I will post here :)

Just noticed curiouschic's fab review earlier --what she said is exactly what prompted mine-- that cobblery goodness has gotten more pronounced lately, and it really is like falling in love again :)

Djac, if you've got an extra HTH, I'd love to do a trade. I forgot your faves but I'll hop over to the trade thread and review it... I'm sure to have something! :party: Aw yeah, just as I thought, so... if you are still wanting, I've got a scented Sexology w/ your name on it. It's full to the label top...

Oh, if you have any sexology left after the trade, try it with hotter than hell...it works very nice! And I aint a honey ho :)

Also LAM original is DA Bomb and dem boyz go WILD!

I have been using my new releases all this week and abnormaly not been using my HTH. Last night I picked up my bottle and opened it. OMG I almost passed out with love. I had forgotten in the short time just how fabulous and juicy and delicious this one was! No wonder I get so many compliments when wearing this :D

ITS AMAZING!

Just noticed curiouschic's fab review earlier --what she said is exactly what prompted mine-- that cobblery goodness has gotten more pronounced lately, and it really is like falling in love again :lol:

Djac, if you've got an extra HTH, I'd love to do a trade. I forgot your faves but I'll hop over to the trade thread and review it... I'm sure to have something! :10_small16: Aw yeah, just as I thought, so... if you are still wanting, I've got a scented Sexology w/ your name on it. It's full to the label top...

Kblazin...really, my name on it...wow!!!! then yes, I say we do this trade...why don't you email me your address and this can go out tomorrow actually

it is my user name at yahoo

:party: right back at ya...be blessed -djac

• 1 year later...

Really? Wow, because those two are opposites for me...Hotter Than Hell is my fall/winter peach scent whereas Lovers in the Clovers is definitely for spring.

• 1 year later...

I boughta sample a while back, tested and like it very much so i kept it in my vault and it went missing. Got s bottle from a trade recently. Well, let's put it this way, I love peaches in perfumes so throw me a scent based on peach anytime and I will love it to pieces.

This appears to be a bright , juicy and ripe peach. Imagine the bits and pieces of peach falling off as you bite into the peach, followed by juice dripping and messing up your best Sunday dress. I get some hotness (ginger?) from it. The peach stays throughout, mellowing down after a while. I find it a very sexy and warm scent which I will enjoy wearing in the cool seasons.

If you're looking for that kind of peach I'd say Shen Tao and Empress of Persica are in that same mode.

For me, Hotter Than Hell is the peach version of Mistress Christmas (it actually came before that scent but sold out so fast not many may know of it).

Oh really? I didn't know that. Thank you Luna. I have Shen Tao, Empress of Persica and Mistress Christmas. I find Shen Tao much lighter and muskier than Empress, which is deeper, like very ripe peaches. I like both, but I suppose that Hotter than Hell would have some spicy edge. May be, I'll try to layer Mistress Christmas with those two peach scents (one after the other) to find out with which one it works better towards the idea of a more spicy peach scent.

Yeah I would think the peach note in Empress is stronger. Shen Tao is like a floriental with peach on me, so I get a warm/spicy kind of aura from it, but not like baking spices. If that's what you're looking for then layering Mistress and Empress might be the way to go.