Sexed up Rocket Fuel!

HA! I do believe we have found a winner! :aola: A combo that affetcs my TG without making him STUPID horny causing (for patients) potentially dangerous distractions...

I've worn SS4W before with Super for Women and I usually get a good reaction to that. Today I wore Mara's Rocket Fuel with Sexology...(I'd say 2/3 MRF and 1/3 Sexology). I wasn't supposed to work today (not my day on the rota :lol: ) but I needed to pop in and have a brief chat with my TG about the clinical audit he suggested we do together. So I get in to work, get changed and pop in to theatre...First he's nowhere to be found & the anaesthetist thinks he might have left after being on call as he looked so knackered...Then he shows up & he lights up as he sees me! We start chatting and after going over the details we needed to talk about (5 mins tops) he tells me to join him...so I tag along for concenting a patient just to keep talking to him. Then he asks me if I have anything on today, and I tell him I don't as I'm not really working today... So he wonders if I want to join him in clinic...which I do of course :rolleyes: In between patients we chat about this & that, personal stuff and just random things...

He then comes back to talking about the audit...and looks at me with this funny questioning look on his face (kinda like he was testing the waters a bit) and goes "You know if we chat to X's ambulance service (not in our district) we could incorporaste them too...we could take a trip up together? Hhhhmmmm.... I was a bit surprised! He's never suggested we do anything "outside of work" before, and even though this would technically still be work related it would mean a road trip for just the two of us :)

When we were seeing this one patient, my TG is examining him and I'm standing slightly behind him...and rather than look at the patient and my TG examining him, I'm having a perv at my TG's bum.... The patient catches me & just giggles :BananaRow: I'm not sure if my TG

noticed or if he could just feel my eyes burning on his butt, but he then starts to "scratch" his belly....this he's done before, and I can never keep my eyes away! He always pulls up the top on his scrubs just a bit so I get a peek of his abs...and they are nice :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co he's got that V-thing going....Anyways...like always, he catches me stare at him...and doesn't stop "scratcing"...he rubbs his abs a bit slower and just smiles at me! The patient now properly laughs :blush:

After clinic we walk over to theaters again...and by then my stomach is literally screaming...no food for 3 hours is just not doable for Rosebud! So we have a laugh about me being a bottlomless pit & I go; "well, it's all R's fault now that he's not around I can't eat the food off his plate too"...Now R is my male clinical partner, and I thought my TG knew this, but obviously not as he went; "R? Who's R?" I explain who he is and my TG looks almost relieved....We keep talking and are just leaning against the wall, he does most of the chatting today which is unusual...it's almost as if he didn't want me to leave ^_^

So...all in all.... I think I'll stick to this mix for a bit! Seems to work well without being to distracting. I'm just loving this....I feel like I had the best day ever even though nothing spectacular happend...Small steps but in the right direction! :jumpforjoy:

HA! I do believe we have found a winner! :aola: A combo that affetcs my TG without making him STUPID horny causing (for patients) potentially dangerous distractions...

I've worn SS4W before with Super for Women and I usually get a good reaction to that. Today I wore Mara's Rocket Fuel with Sexology...(I'd say 2/3 MRF and 1/3 Sexology). I wasn't supposed to work today (not my day on the rota :lol: ) but I needed to pop in and have a brief chat with my TG about the clinical audit he suggested we do together. So I get in to work, get changed and pop in to theatre...First he's nowhere to be found & the anaesthetist thinks he might have left after being on call as he looked so knackered...Then he shows up & he lights up as he sees me! We start chatting and after going over the details we needed to talk about (5 mins tops) he tells me to join him...so I tag along for concenting a patient just to keep talking to him. Then he asks me if I have anything on today, and I tell him I don't as I'm not really working today... So he wonders if I want to join him in clinic...which I do of course :rolleyes: In between patients we chat about this & that, personal stuff and just random things...

He then comes back to talking about the audit...and looks at me with this funny questioning look on his face (kinda like he was testing the waters a bit) and goes "You know if we chat to X's ambulance service (not in our district) we could incorporaste them too...we could take a trip up together? Hhhhmmmm.... I was a bit surprised! He's never suggested we do anything "outside of work" before, and even though this would technically still be work related it would mean a road trip for just the two of us :)

When we were seeing this one patient, my TG is examining him and I'm standing slightly behind him...and rather than look at the patient and my TG examining him, I'm having a perv at my TG's bum.... The patient catches me & just giggles :BananaRow: I'm not sure if my TG

noticed or if he could just feel my eyes burning on his butt, but he then starts to "scratch" his belly....this he's done before, and I can never keep my eyes away! He always pulls up the top on his scrubs just a bit so I get a peek of his abs...and they are nice :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co he's got that V-thing going....Anyways...like always, he catches me stare at him...and doesn't stop "scratcing"...he rubbs his abs a bit slower and just smiles at me! The patient now properly laughs :blush:

After clinic we walk over to theaters again...and by then my stomach is literally screaming...no food for 3 hours is just not doable for Rosebud! So we have a laugh about me being a bottlomless pit & I go; "well, it's all R's fault now that he's not around I can't eat the food off his plate too"...Now R is my male clinical partner, and I thought my TG knew this, but obviously not as he went; "R? Who's R?" I explain who he is and my TG looks almost relieved....We keep talking and are just leaning against the wall, he does most of the chatting today which is unusual...it's almost as if he didn't want me to leave ^_^

So...all in all.... I think I'll stick to this mix for a bit! Seems to work well without being to distracting. I'm just loving this....I feel like I had the best day ever even though nothing spectacular happend...Small steps but in the right direction! :jumpforjoy:

Well, I almost feel sorry for your TG. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co What a nice reaction. :) I tell you Mara's Rocket Fuel should come with a warning label! I have to be very selective when I wear it! I swear it affect men AND women. Whew! Men always respond in just the way you described. For women it acts as a popularity/attention potion, I swear. :)

Yeah it sounds like you've got just the right characteristics with that mix:

-the SS4W making you seem "brand new" to him

-the cops and EST and b-nol in Sexology making him more open to flirtation and just feeling good in your presence...but not enough to cause the stupid horny. :aola:

Now remember to exploit that response for all it's worth!

What a great report, hun! What a fab day, huh? I'd say definitely jump at the chance of that road trip.....you and he.....in a car ALONE....hehehehehe.....

What a great report, hun! What a fab day, huh? I'd say definitely jump at the chance of that road trip.....you and he.....in a car ALONE....hehehehehe.....

Oh, we wouldn't be alone...we'd be joined by a huge cloud of phero's :)

Too bad it's not far away to warrant an overnight stay... :aola: But hey, beggars can't be choosers, I'll take a few hours in the car or behind him on his motorbike!

you're a wild woman !! (poor bastard...he doesn't have a prayer ! hee !)

LOL, you mean you need a bottle of each, right?

*grin* No, I already have 2 bottles of Sexology.......just need the Rocket Fuel to 'spice' it up LOL

I got all hot and bothered just reading your post. Great report Rosebud. I can see fun times in the future with your TG. He sounds dreamy. I will be wearing some Rocket Fuel tomorrow thanks to this post. Keep'em coming.

I can see fun times in the future with your TG. He sounds dreamy.

Please tell me that was some kind of psychic premonition? :aola:

And oh yes....he is VERY dreamy...quite handsome, dark hair with a bit of salt 'n pepper going, gorgeous blue eyes, lovely smile with dimples, he's nice and toned without being too muscly but he does have a sixpack...and a reeeeaally cute butt too. :001_tt2:

And to top it all off...he's funny and really smart :aola: pretty much my ideal man...sigh...

Like I said...dreamy. It does sound like he's really interested in you. I can feel the sexual tension building when I read your post. I believe he's more into you then you think. Yep fun times are on the horizon for you.