EGG 2009

luna65

• 10 months later...

Bumping this! Just ordered this one. Anybody want to offer any thoughts now that you've had if for a year? Thanks!

I'm thinking you actually ordered the 2011 version? Because all the versions are different.

YOU are probably right! On the site it says 2011, in my email invoice it says 2009, but I'm pretty sure I'll get what's showing online. Would NEVER have picked up on that! Luna, you're me heroine today! Will go see if I can find a review for to 2011!

• 1 month later...

I received this in a trade recently. I like both versions (2009 and 2011) maybe 2009 a little more It's such a snuggly soft scent. I have been wearing it to sleep lately. It's so perfect getting whiffs of this while wrapped up in bed. The BF even commented that I smelled good without me having to ask what he thought of it.

Hey, with 2011, I noticed it went plasticky on me. Did you have issues with that? Do you think 2009 would be less likely to do this? I know it's a guessing game, but I figured I'd ask since you feel they're different (and with different ingredients, they obviously are, but still.)

2011 is more powdery soft... Lots sugar, musk and marshmallow. 2009 is creamier IMO. Marshmallow, chocolate, butter/cream, and I think brown sugar. They are both fluffy, soft and smell similar.

I really like both, they never went plastic on me... I like 2009 a little better because I really like the chocolate note. It's a shame 2011 went plastic on you :( maybe you can score some 2009 and see. You might like it!

• 3 weeks later...

Wore this to bed last night. I find EGG to be very soothing and cozy. It smells like marshmallows and I love it.

Anyways, I'm slathered in EGG and snuggling BF in bed when he buries his face in my shoulder and says "Mmmm you smell like play doh and I like it" umm what? I couldn't stop giggling! So I ask "wait. I smell like play doh... But you LIKE it?!" He says "yes you smell really good!"

So that's BFs review. Lol. At least he liked the smell.. But I don't think it smells like play doh at all. Guys are weird! Lol!!!!

Guys are weird! Lol!!!!

AMEN SISTER! Some of the things they say makes us puzzle over "what do they really mean?" LOL. But then again...sometimes things are better left alone.... :lol: "You smell really good"? - Good nuff!