Piia's Juicy Strawberry & White Musk

luna65

This blend has a more tart strawberry accord...like a fresh-picked strawberry. When they're ripe on the bottom and bitter by the stem. Again, the musk really amplifies the strawberry, and there is a sort of "misty" impression created by the sugar. You can smell the sweetness but the tartness of the fruit keeps coming through.

I was thinking it was interesting there were two strawberry musks this month because that scent will always remind me of the summer I was sixteen and being rather precocious, if you know what I mean (and I think you do :blushing:).

Haha Luna, girl, you're a mess! I like this one best of the three strawberry PE's recently because it is a bit more tart, and the dry down is not as sweet either.. It smells exactly like you picked strawberries then smelled your hands or your shirt afterwards! I am getting this one amped with something, I can't remember what.

• 11 months later...

This starts out very bright June strawberries with a big throw! AND hooray this is a berry that didn't turn plasticky on me! It calms down and mingles beautifully with the musk, and just keeps getting duskier and sexier. Again, sexy food. Sexy fruit, who'da thunk it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

This is my favorite out of the strawberry scents I've tried. It has the prettiest dry-down and lasts the longest. I just love the musk that was chosen for it, its perfect with the strawberry. If strawberry could be spohisticated, this is it, and I love it. I have always loved strawberry, but it usually smells so *cheap* not this one, for that matter not the other strawberry scents Ive tried from LPMP, I just like this one the best because of whatever makes the strawberries "Juicy" and the musk "White." (I know its white musk ;) ) I can't believe a strawberry scent could last as long as this one does, either, it lasts almost all day! Love.