New Releases for APRIL 2009

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara/Danna, They look terrific !!! can't wait to order !!

New Pheromone Blends!

AD-P-WoozyFloozy.jpg

AD-P-Windows.jpg

AD-P-Tranquility.jpg

AD-P-StoneCougar.jpg

AD-P-Sexology.jpg

AD-P-HeartSoul.jpg

AD-P-FocusPotion.jpg

OOOOOH...and guess what...the very ones that I want are right here on this section...these are exactly the ones I plan to get....

this is good Mara very very good

Oh and the labels look absolutely fab...I like that woozy floozy...name and label. Great work ladies!

djac

OMG! Why do you ladies keep doing this to me?

Okay...so I think I may have to add "G String" as well"

I am sooooo broke already...I must say my entire april budget is nothing but LP's and pheros thus far...yeah, I have skipped a few meals

Can you spell Ramen Noodles?...that's what I'll be eating the remainder of the month...hehehe

djac

PS...anybody notice that the ladies keep outdoing themselves...each month I wonder how they will top the last month...but lately they just keep pushing 'em out like clockwork...Mara and Danna take a bow!

Edited by djacquelynstew

I'm thinking maybe the monthly sampler, Stone Cougar (since I missed out on the original) and Heart and Soul. Okay, maybe Open Windows and unscented Sexology since the scent notes in the scented version don't work on me very well. I'm in SUCH trouble!

I'm thinking maybe the monthly sampler, Stone Cougar (since I missed out on the original) and Heart and Soul. Okay, maybe Open Windows and unscented Sexology since the scent notes in the scented version don't work on me very well. I'm in SUCH trouble!

Bookworm....hehehehe

oh yeah, you'll be broke this month like da rest of us junkies.lol!!!

can you spell RAMEN NOODLES...it's about all you'll be able to afford to eat this month

djac

great choices BTW

And I just noticed something by looking at these labels....and by going back and looking at my bottles for the last couple of months....the lovely ladies are putting month and year on them.....that way, if they do a re-brew, we'll know which edition we have! YAY!!

Bookworm....hehehehe

oh yeah, you'll be broke this month like da rest of us junkies.lol!!!

can you spell RAMEN NOODLES...it's about all you'll be able to afford to eat this month

djac

great choices BTW

ON the bright side... I LIKE ramen noodles.... <grin>

...blistering barnacles!

i haven't received my package with the B&B stuff and oils i bought at the end of march (grrrrr, canada post), i JUST placed an order for tantric butterfly, hotter than hell and egg bottles, and now THIS?!!!

i shall get brain stemmingly drunk this weekend and go out in the backyard and bury my visa.

that should stop me from ordering these gems. :drunk:

Oh my god!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: YAY!!!!!!!!!! Iam placing sample pack order next week!

EEEEEEEEE HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Ive lost my mind!!!! YAY!!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

ITS A HAPPY FRIDAY! :jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

OMG Look at those amazing pheromone blends. "FOCUS POTION", "OPEN WINDOWS"

"VAMPIRE BAIT" YAYAYAYA! :drunk::drunk::goldfish5:

sheesh I get so excited when the new months releases come out.

Edited by AncientGoddess

Love the rock n'roll mini theme you've got going on for this release. :drunk:

Heh, I came up with another name for the focus one...FOCUS POCUS. So I'm just going to go with that, okay? :goldfish5:

Love the rock n'roll mini theme you've got going on for this release. :drunk:

That's Danna's collection, btw! She'd been wanting to do that trio for 3 or 4 years

Heh, I came up with another name for the focus one...FOCUS POCUS. So I'm just going to go with that, okay? :jumpforjoy:

I came up with that name too! But it was vetoed... :goldfish5:

New Pheromone Blends!

AD-P-WoozyFloozy.jpg

AD-P-Windows.jpg

AD-P-Tranquility.jpg

AD-P-StoneCougar.jpg

AD-P-Sexology.jpg

AD-P-HeartSoul.jpg

AD-P-FocusPotion.jpg

These just look amazing! HEHEHEHE EVERYONE IAM FLYING OUT OF MY MIND RIGHT WOW....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! And iam on here! HEHEHEHE! Oh these look ssoooo good!!! :drunk:

Oh these look sooooo amazing. I LOVE U!!! :angelstar-kaos058:

:goldfish5: Oh yes its been a long and stressful few days here at work but T.G.I.F!!! and its a Happy Friday! Iam in the office alone for the rest of the work day and Iam so happy!!! Oh sweet Phero's and LP'S!!! lalalalalaa! HEHEHEHEH

Edited by AncientGoddess

Everything looks lovely. I'm going to try to control myself. That is until next Wednesday when my money fairy arrives. :blue_dancing_banana:

Please send your little fairy my way after she visits you! :bizoo:

And I just noticed something by looking at these labels....and by going back and looking at my bottles for the last couple of months....the lovely ladies are putting month and year on them.....that way, if they do a re-brew, we'll know which edition we have! YAY!!

I know isnt it brilliant? I noticed it with the LP Pink and I am so glad they decided to do this. Now no more getting confused on which version you have...I am still feeling bad about the Dark Seductions that I sent you. I REALLY hoped it was the one you wanted :(

Love the rock n'roll mini theme you've got going on for this release. :blue_dancing_banana:

Heh, I came up with another name for the focus one...FOCUS POCUS. So I'm just going to go with that, okay? :lol:

The labels are very scandalous and seductive this month. I LOVE IT! And the mini theme...HOW APPROPRIATE!

Focus Pocus! Me like, Its the official name for me now too :D

I know isnt it brilliant? I noticed it with the LP Pink and I am so glad they decided to do this. Now no more getting confused on which version you have...I am still feeling bad about the Dark Seductions that I sent you. I REALLY hoped it was the one you wanted :blue_dancing_banana:

No prob, hun! I knew I was a risk, but I was willing! I was going to give it my Mom, but it found a very good home with Ail, so it will be well-loved!

BTW, if anybody has any of the original, I will pay DOUBLE!

OMG!!! :(

I just know this month will BREAK the bank!! Raunchy &Rude, Dirty & Sweet, G-String, Groupie...They all look very much like Rosebud scents! :blue_dancing_banana:

And then there's the new phero's...

...blistering barnacles!

i haven't received my package with the B&B stuff and oils i bought at the end of march (grrrrr, canada post), i JUST placed an order for tantric butterfly, hotter than hell and egg bottles, and now THIS?!!!

i shall get brain stemmingly drunk this weekend and go out in the backyard and bury my visa.

that should stop me from ordering these gems. :blue_dancing_banana:

Maaaaannn, do I feel late to the party. These all look TOO wonderful. I sure am glad I decided to put up some ebay auctions recently! Ms. Hussy, don't bury the Visa in the backyard, it will only rise again. You'll need to go at midnight to the weed-encrusted parking lot of some failed business to bury it. There, and only there, can the negative energies of red-ink net loss overcome the urge to spend. And Luna/PM - Focus Pocus name=teh awsum. How'd that get voted down?

OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm still reeling from March's bunch. I have yet to get/smell any of them yet. Ooh, the torture of it all. It's like Christmas and/or my birthday every month!! :happybirthday:

Since January, and it is a great idea.

Everything looks lovely. I'm going to try to control myself. That is until next Wednesday when my money fairy arrives. :happybirthday:

Hey countess

I was wondering when you were going to see this thread...good stuff ain't it?

so, does anybody know how soon before we can order... I mean I know it is going to take some time to set everything up, load up the pages and all that good stuff... I am thinking next week

djac

so, does anybody know how soon before we can order... I mean I know it is going to take some time to set everything up, load up the pages and all that good stuff... I am thinking next week

Yeah, because they not only have all of the new scents to load pages for, but also all of the new pheros! Let's all try to be patient!

Edited by Dolly