New Releases for APRIL 2009

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I'll be broke again this month :2182: , is Cherrios on sale ?

my email address so you can email me so I can send you the info you want on the new product!!

Thanks TG!

You're awesome!!

That's what happens to me when I haven't had my breakfast...

better have that now....

Well u can have my addie...if u don't know it's posted somewhere out in one of these threads...

Thanks again!!

Oh my!!! I'm gone 2 days. And LOOK! This whole group looks awesome!

Vampire Bait eh? Wonder if I had any influence on that? Geez. My loan is coming and the most massive order will be sent in!! Ack! Excited!

As a sidenote-NICE avatars everyone!! Wow! Sexy sexy!! So much changes in so little time!

You DID. When I made this, I totally thought of you. I'm actually wearing it now, it's soooo gooood.

xoxoxoxox

You big tease!!! :D

woozy floozy and like a magnet are coming up in the search engine. But so far nothing else is. Doesn't stop me from obsessively trying though. And yes, I did just place an order for those two at the rock bottom awesome price of $29.95 each. Yet another reason I love LPMP.

I noticed that too. I just ordered some Like a Magnet. You cant go wrong with Nol and Cops. Now hopefully I can be patient until Wednesday to order more. But I'm not making any promises.

Edited by Countesszero

Iam placing my Sample Pack order for the new releases towards the end of this week subscriptions or not I love my sample packs. The past 2 months have been amazing. I liked them all! April look very good too! :banana-computer:

I really want to get open windows before I leave for work, which is in 15 minutes. I'm hoping that it can go in the order they just emailed me on the other day. Those are the three I want right off the bat. I'm iffy on the others because these days, I just don't have much patience with men. It feels like they lack the ability to actually be men. When I feel like I have more balls than them, things are rough.

woozy floozy and like a magnet are coming up in the search engine. But so far nothing else is. Doesn't stop me from obsessively trying though. And yes, I did just place an order for those two at the rock bottom awesome price of $29.95 each. Yet another reason I love LPMP.

Oh I hope the prices are right. They just seem like they should be much more.

Now last month did we find the goodies like this and people put in orders but it messed up the system cuz the actual cart wasnt live on the new releases yet?

Can anyone comment? I am poised and ready to order, but want to make sure that I dont mess with the system....

Oh Gosh... I hope we didn't break anything... I feel soooo bad now and won't be able to rest until Mara/Danna comment...

I will learn to wait... If it kills me I will learn to wait

Oh Mara and Danna, Please forgive us impatient people, I truly hope we didn't do any damage to the system

on the other hand, CC you may actually have a point about the cost...seems like it would be more now that you point it out...that being said, the ladies can actually take off the two samples of UNE and use the 10.00 towards the bottle of LAM... Now I am thinking these are prolly 39.95 and not 29.95

OMG OMG OMG.... I feel so awful now...that's what I get for viewing the forum whilst at work.

I am sorry Mara/Danna

djac

Oh I wouldnt worry too much, but I do hope the ladies get around to the boards to let us know...

Djacs slathers on wishcraft..."Please let Mara and Danna not be off doing damage control to that which we unruly unpatient children have broken... I promise to be good, I promise to be patient... I promise not to lie...therefore I prolly won't be patient right away...need help with that one...but please let us not have broken anything" :001_302:

djac

I would wait until they all go live ladies.....I don't know about "messing" anything up, but I do believe that the ladies have to pay a paypal transaction fee for each order you make......so, if you order 2 bottles today, and then three tonight, and so on, they pay a fee for each paypal payment.....

And Mara said that there WILL be enough to go around.....no need to really worry about sell-outs too quick....

And remember, on the last round of New Releases, one of the prices was incorrect, causing the ladies to get shorted a few bucks on some orders.....

I would wait until they all go live ladies.....I don't know about "messing" anything up, but I do believe that the ladies have to pay a paypal transaction fee for each order you make......so, if you order 2 bottles today, and then three tonight, and so on, they pay a fee for each paypal payment.....

And Mara said that there WILL be enough to go around.....no need to really worry about sell-outs too quick....

And remember, on the last round of New Releases, one of the prices was incorrect, causing the ladies to get shorted a few bucks on some orders.....

Oh I didnt know that this happened...do you know which one?

Ok I am going to be patient. I have my fingers itching and poised to submit this order...but I will be patient :)

Oh I didnt know that this happened...do you know which one?

Ok I am going to be patient. I have my fingers itching and poised to submit this order...but I will be patient :)

I believe it was Tantric Butterfly.....I was in the boat with all those who jumped the gun, and I felt bad about it.....it was on the search as $24.95, but it should have been $29.95.

I believe it was Tantric Butterfly.....I was in the boat with all those who jumped the gun, and I felt bad about it.....it was on the search as $24.95, but it should have been $29.95.

Hrm, maybe we could send chocolate or flowers as a consolation to the ladies! :) ...or honey soap? :)

Hey all- they are 29.95.

That is the real price, those other people have been overcharging you for years.

They are the most cost effective pheros we have.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!

*Did I really write this or is it merely a dream?*

Oh, if you already ordered, it's fine, but THE NEW STUFF IS NOT GOING OUT YET!!! Please know this!

Should be in the next couple of days.

Hey all- they are 29.95.

That is the real price, those other people have been overcharging you for years.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!

*Did I really write this or is it merely a dream?*

Oh, if you already ordered, it's fine, but THE NEW STUFF IS NOT GOING OUT YET!!! Please know this!

Should be in the next couple of days.

YAY! The next couple of days is fine for me.

I love you ladies more and more everyday. You're absolutely the best!

After I left for work I wondered if it was maybe not good to order just because they came up in the search and thought about the prices, and then I thought if it was wrong, worst case scenario I could have you refund me and I'd pay the right price. Darn itchy order finger is just so uncontrollable with new pheros that I've been wanting to try since first mention of them.

glad I didn't break anything.

And about those other people.... I don't really like them at all. Especially after what Ail posted. I will never, ever, ever deal with them again. Not that I would have since I found LP, but if it ever occurred to me, I'd change my mind on that basis alone as support for Ail. Total boycott.

Once again, yay for fantastic prices. You could have overcharged us and made the extra cash on it and instead you chose to give us a good price. LPMP rocks!!!

ETA: I think the 'hehehehehe, did I just write that' means SG is hitting the woozy floozy. Just teasing. But I couldn't resist... it was just too easy to blame the woozy floozy, ya know?

Edited by starlitegirl

:blushing: (I'm sorry I was just being nosey, please disregard my question in my original post!)

I am super excited for these new blends, and unfortunately my money situation makes it easier for me to wait. Who am I kidding, I've never waited for the money to come before I spend it! :)

Edited by Amanda

Hey all- they are 29.95.

Ain't it the truth? Other retailers are charging double or triple for products that are only half as potent (or less).....you have to use more of their stuff, and you get charged out the wazoo.....

Danna, you and Mara ROCK!

Ain't it the truth? Other retailers are charging double or triple for products that are only half as potent (or less).....you have to use more of their stuff, and you get charged out the wazoo.....

Danna, you and Mara ROCK!

Who knew that the happy pheros would be so cheap... Getting charged up the wazoo is not fun. It's good to know that Danna and Mara are so good to us. We would have never known if they hadn't given us the lower price. That says a lot about them and just adds to the list of reasons why I love LP.