New Releases for APRIL 2009

Just placed my order for the April releases! hehehehe! I couldn't wait for another 2 days....LOLZ! :666:

Dang! I really want to, but I'm trying to remain patient for the descriptions first.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reactivated my monthly subscription, so these puppies are coming to me no matter what! I also nabbed up some Woozy Floozy and LP LAM.

Love you ladies, FBAULOUS as always!

hehe I am in the same boat as you SWBookworm! :blue_dancing_banana:

It helps to know that even if I DID order, the items aren't ready yet so they won't be going out immediately anyway. I'd really like to see some descriptions, especially of the Music line, for May.

I reactivated my monthly subscription, so these puppies are coming to me no matter what! I also nabbed up some Woozy Floozy and LP LAM.

I'm totally confuddled again...HOW do you order (other than the samplers) the new releases when they aren't up yet? How can you add to the cart? :unsure:

Wow this is a very busy thread, it has 6 users looking at it :blue_dancing_banana: lol

Rosebud I think manly people are ordering the sampler and/or woozy floozy and LAM. Once the ladies upload them to the store and we find them in the search engine ordering begins. Not necessarily good as it can cause for multiple orders...

Patience is the best lol, if that is possible. I like to test out the sampler first then decide on bottles and it just happened that the pheros I wanted were already uploaded into the store, otherswise I would have waited... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Dang! I really want to, but I'm trying to remain patient for the descriptions first.

I just have to say Bookworm, that is one very nice avi...I like it lady I like it

and, who needs descriptions...sometimes just the label is enough to get me stirred...like Like a Magnet, sexology and hotter than Hell were just a few I knew I had to get just based on the label, regardless of not having a descript or sample sniff

Hey, I know there is always somebody to trade to if it doesn't work for me...so far I have been right on though

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

I just have to say Bookworm, that is one very nice avi...I like it lady I like it

and, who needs descriptions...sometimes just the label is enough to get me stirred...like Like a Magnet, sexology and hotter than Hell were just a few I knew I had to get just based on the label, regardless of not having a descript or sample sniff

Hey, I know there is always somebody to trade to if it doesn't work for me...so far I have been right on though

djac

Figured it was time to get my own avi--glad you like it!!

Gotta admit, the labels do make a difference but I'm learning which scents will work and which won't with my peculiar body chemistry.

djac

DITTO !! Very SEXY, SWBookworm !!! :)

this month i will be good, this month i will be good

i am still samplin all i ordered in march

As usual these look amazing - the lil vamp with cupcake is so me

I wonder if this month's sampler will include the phero blends. I can't wait to try Vampire Bait, May Day, and Eve's Temptation. I bet Eve's Temptation has a fruit or maybe an apple base to it.

Normally the only phero blends included in the samplers are the scents that Mara adds pheros to. Unscented phero blends are normally not included. However, check the trading post, as some members split bottles of pheros to try out.

Iam stashing up on my beautiful LP's. In case I might have to relocate jobs in a few months or so because this place is a crazy place. My boss is a millionaire man with a whole lot of marital problems, psychological problems and he likes taken all his bull shit out on his co-workers. I've been dealing with this crap in here for over a year now. I use to have a difficult time with work a while back then i finally found this job. For the first 8 months it was wonderful i was very happy but now with the economy being bad in America work every where is slow and people have gone mad around here. So if I have to leave in a few months at least i'll be plenty stashed while iam in a job translation. Glad I grabbed the "Money Phero LP" before it got sold out. :angelstar-kaos058: but for now keep em coming ladies.

Edited by AncientGoddess

DITTO !! Very SEXY, SWBookworm !!! ^_^

Thanks! I was kind of difficult to find a pinup with a book theme....

Is today the day the new releases go live?

Don't tease me like that...it makes me think you may know something I don't (which I guess wouldn't be too hard). ^_^ I'm all excited now!!!

Ooh, I hope they come alive today. :):blue_dancing_banana:

Don't tease me like that...it makes me think you may know something I don't (which I guess wouldn't be too hard). ^_^ I'm all excited now!!!

Ooh, I hope they come alive today. :):blue_dancing_banana:

I asked because I remember a post that said something about two more days that I read on Monday I think. It wasn't from Danna or Mara, but I figured if someone was that specific, then maybe it was mentioned.

I keep checking...my life has come to this, and I love it. ^_^

Question: Is there any phero blended scent this April?

I know that every month has a phero blended scent for men and women; however, since there's new unscented pheros coming out too and I didn't see phero written on any of the April scents labels...hmmm????

I wonder if this month's sampler will include the phero blends. I can't wait to try Vampire Bait, May Day, and Eve's Temptation. I bet Eve's Temptation has a fruit or maybe an apple base to it.

The pheros, unless scented are never sampled. BUT you can always split or get a decant from another forum member, there is lots of this happening. It is a good way to try all the goodies being offered. :)

BTW nice to see you around the forum Miss Pretty Thang ;)

I can't seem to locate the descriptions of the new pheromone blends. Could anyone help me find them??

I know I was wondering about this the other day and I ahd to do a search in many threads. I started in the "New Pheromone" thread and then searched some of AIls posts for her descriptions...they arent all in one place though. If you cant find them once I get home from work, I will do a search, and post them for you, k?

Thanks! I was kind of difficult to find a pinup with a book theme....

Hehe, I totally missed the book theme but I LOVE the pinup. AND NOW, that I see the book theme working with your name I think it is even more fabulous! :)

I keep checking...my life has come to this, and I love it. :)

Question: Is there any phero blended scent this April?

I know that every month has a phero blended scent for men and women; however, since there's new unscented pheros coming out too and I didn't see phero written on any of the April scents labels...hmmm????

Oh I am now wondering about the scented phero blends, well maybe you could count Like a magnet for this one. I know last month we had LOTS of phero blends, what like three? So maybe the ladies took a lil break?

Cant wait for them beautiful descriptions! Some one page me when they are up... I am off to Kanoodle with a friend for lunch :D

The pheros, unless scented are never sampled. BUT you can always split or get a decant from another forum member, there is lots of this happening. It is a good way to try all the goodies being offered. :)

BTW nice to see you around the forum Miss Pretty Thang ;)

I know I was wondering about this the other day and I ahd to do a search in many threads. I started in the "New Pheromone" thread and then searched some of AIls posts for her descriptions...they arent all in one place though. If you cant find them once I get home from work, I will do a search, and post them for you, k?

Hehe, I totally missed the book theme but I LOVE the pinup. AND NOW, that I see the book theme working with your name I think it is even more fabulous! :)

Oh I am now wondering about the scented phero blends, well maybe you could count Like a magnet for this one. I know last month we had LOTS of phero blends, what like three? So maybe the ladies took a lil break?

Cant wait for them beautiful descriptions! Some one page me when they are up... I am off to Kanoodle with a friend for lunch :D

Thanks! I'm way behind on writing reviews. I'm almost willing to bet that May Day might be a green floral. I'm a May baby, so it would be perfect for this time of the year.

Yeah, nice avi, coffeemama!

I want to see the description of Rowdy Raunchy & Rude....that one may be a full bottle based on name alone....

I want to see the description of Rowdy Raunchy & Rude....that one may be a full bottle based on name alone....

Oh yeah! That one is on my list too! I am VERY curious about Rowdy, Raunchy & Rude, Groupie and Dirty Pretty Li'll Things

Can't wait for the descriptions to get posted!

Does anyone get the impression that M & D are laughing at us?

It's been a full 24 hours and I haven't ordered anything from LP, so they need to hurry up on the April releases and new pheros! :huh:

Does anyone get the impression that M & D are laughing at us?

It's been a full 24 hours and I haven't ordered anything from LP, so they need to hurry up on the April releases and new pheros! :huh:

Danna would definitely be laughing at us... a sinister laugh.

I think Mara likes to tease us with a perfectly timed post here or there. She's brilliant. Just when we start to simmer down and get to our breaking point, exhausted. That's when she posts something else, like she can intuitively sense we've lost the motivation. Then that post gets us all excited and riled up again just when we thought we couldn't handle anymore.

I swear she was a drill sergeant in another life.

And as hard as I try to resist the lure of her posts, my will is simply not strong enough.

Danna would definitely be laughing at us... a sinister laugh.

I think Mara likes to tease us with a perfectly timed post here or there. She's brilliant. Just when we start to simmer down and get to our breaking point, exhausted. That's when she posts something else, like she can intuitively sense we've lost the motivation. Then that post gets us all excited and riled up again just when we thought we couldn't handle anymore.

I swear she was a drill sergeant in another life.

And as hard as I try to resist the lure of her posts, my will is simply not strong enough.

You've SO got that spot on! Lol... it's a sweet torture tho'...

Very true. Though I am beginning to feel like Pavlov's dog. :huh:

Me too!!! I keep wondering what d*mn lever I have to press to get some kibble to fall from heaven. Which sux (don't tell my dogs) because really I identify more with cats and they would have told Pavlov where he could stick his kibble.

Just sayin'.

Edited by Shelly B

Me too!!! I keep wondering what d*mn lever I have to press to get some kibble to fall from heaven. Which sux (don't tell my dogs) because really I identify more with cats and they would have told Pavlov where he could stick his kibble.

Just sayin'.

lol Shelly... you'd be right, until you met my lil' boy. Ever since he became diabetic? I'm pretty sure he'd do darn near ANYTHING to get his paws on some kibble again. He'd at least TRY, poor dear!

Thanks!

I'm really excited to see the descriptions for all of them, but especially Eve's Temptation, Dirty, Pretty Thing, & Body Paint.

I wanna see thedescription for G String...

Coffemama... I wanna be able to say nice Avi, but I can't see your new one...what do I need to do?

aw hell, I am gonna trust that it is as fabulous as you....Nice Avi Coffemama!!!!!

djac