New Releases for APRIL 2009

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Stone is keeping the ingredients for Focus and Tranquility a secret - even from us!

And that is so much fun......blind testing.....no pre-conceived notions.....

Whoooo! Really looking forward to Body Paint and G-String especially.

And: *reads Dirty Pretty Thing*

MARA I SAW WHUT YOU DID THAR. ^_^

Edited by luna65

Whoooo! Really looking forward to Body Paint and G-String especially.

And: *reads Dirty Pretty Thing*

MARA I SAW WHUT YOU DID THAR. ^_^

:great: Yeah, I love that line of yours! Check the perfumerie page for it when it goes up! :choochookris7fo:

Ok, the sample sizes are now up!

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Didn't the description state it was proprietary? So they wouldn't be listed if that's the case.

Proprietary, what does this mean? lol

WAhoo!

And that is so much fun......blind testing.....no pre-conceived notions.....

Well I think the names would give the notions. But my curiousity is wondering what phero does this Focus thing ^_^

With the LP pheros, I find they have been fun to test, regardless of their descriptions. For example, I found SS4W to be so much less Blantantly sexual than the description refers, AND I find it great with women, which I wouldnt of expected from the description.

i woud love to know what the fifth phero-ingredient in Heart and Soul is/does?

Epi-Androsterone?

this months releases really surprised me.

pumpkin?!

i think i just ordered something pumpkin!!!

its like im in the scent flow here or something.....

Rowdy Raunchy & Rude sounds like it was made for ME! I fit the description!

yeah i thought of you when i read that one.

omg, is that bad?

lol

yeah i thought of you when i read that one.

omg, is that bad?

lol

No, I take it as a COMPLIMENT!

Made my order this morning! So many new and luscious things--samples-bunch of samples, LAM, an amped bottle of To Soothe a Broken Heart (Heart and Soul), and a bottle of Stone Cougar!

And I indulged a bit and got some shower gel (which I am going to try as a shampoo--sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't) and some lotion, both scented with Cuddlebunny because I love the scent so much!

Hi Lori! ^_^

Epi-Androsterone helps to forge bonding, it also "softens" the female wearer somewhat and works synergistically with Beta-Nol, to help give a real feeling of being at ease, and a sense of connection to those around the wearer, too.

Hope this helps!

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(

Hi Lori! ^_^

Epi-Androsterone helps to forge bonding, it also "softens" the female wearer somewhat and works synergistically with Beta-Nol, to help give a real feeling of being at ease, and a sense of connection to those around the wearer, too.

Hope this helps!

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(

You are a genius Ail! All I had to see was your name on it and I was there!

thanks Ail !

i think my order just got bigger ^_^

lol its so funny how i can read a potion description and think

"yep, that a Dolly.

Curious will LOVE that.

I think Shelly said that was like that.

ect."

heh.

Me too Chiquita! But I put a HUGE order in yesterday of pheros so I can't sneak this one into the pile.

When you get some - report back if you are still feeling the love. :-) If you like it - I almost always do. Honeyed Seductions being a notable exception as violet goes HEINOUS on me.

P-yuck.

The New Pheros look amazing. I have some saving to do. I want them all! ^_^

"Open Windows, "Heart and Soul, "Tranquility Potion", "Focus Potion" AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SO MANY BEAUTIFUL GOODIES! EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by AncientGoddess

Oh, this is going to be an EXPENSIVE month!! Soo many goodies to get :)

On my "must have" list;

"Open Windows, "Heart and Soul, "LAM", UN-Sexology, Groupie, Backstage pass, G-string, Brown sugar & black amber...

And I want samples of Raunchy & Rude, Dirty pretty thing...

My poor bank balance!!

Made my order this morning! So many new and luscious things--samples-bunch of samples, LAM, an amped bottle of To Soothe a Broken Heart (Heart and Soul), and a bottle of Stone Cougar!

And I indulged a bit and got some shower gel (which I am going to try as a shampoo--sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't) and some lotion, both scented with Cuddlebunny because I love the scent so much!

Good choice on amping "To Soothe a broken Heart", I think those two will work well together. Let us know what you think. I may just have to follow suit :D

And Q for you with regard to the shower gel being a shampoo...hmmm, how do you know if it works or doesnt?

I SO have to get cuddlebunny shower stuff, I have no idea how I didnt think of doing this before. ABSOLUTELY brilliant!

thanks Ail !

i think my order just got bigger :666:

lol its so funny how i can read a potion description and think

"yep, that a Dolly.

Curious will LOVE that.

I think Shelly said that was like that.

ect."

heh.

Hehehe, it is a good sign when you know what us other members will go for, it totally means your one of us :)

SOOOO what did you end up ordering?!

I am patiently awaiting my sampler...and some money lol. I made a HUGE order before this and now have to be a patient girl :)

for me, Open Windows, Woozy Floozy (split w/Mary), LAM and Focus potion ( I still like the name Focus Pocus, luna65, split w/Coffeemama), Dracula's Bakery and Ann's BSBA. I think.... :666:

for me, Open Windows, Woozy Floozy (split w/Mary), LAM and Focus potion ( I still like the name Focus Pocus, luna65, split w/Coffeemama), Dracula's Bakery and Ann's BSBA. I think.... :666:

I see you fared pretty well in all that danger, Miz Liz~! ;-) I'm doing 3 splits, Cougar, Open Windows, and Tranquility...the !!Bottle Stand!! (excited about that one) some LP Red (FINALLY) and another for my perfume pal. Woohooo!

I see you fared pretty well in all that danger, Miz Liz~! ;-) I'm doing 3 splits, Cougar, Open Windows, and Tranquility...the !!Bottle Stand!! (excited about that one) some LP Red (FINALLY) and another for my perfume pal. Woohooo!

you didn't do too bad yourself there Katz ! and a btl stand too ! think we need to start LP Anonymous-sp? "Hi my name is Liz and I'm a LP-oholic, I have 900 gazillion bottles of LPs" , and of course I'll be 78 years old :666:

*considers carefully* I think this might be the first time I need to order the sampler pack. As far as bottles go, weirdly enough, Groupie seems to be my scent. It reminds me of what I designed for August. Didn't think I was gonna want Body Paint, but I definitely do, and Vampire Bait sounds...killer. :666:

As far as pheros and phero scents go, I really want Heart & Soul (Open Windows would great for those purposes too) and Woozy Floozy. Maybe LAM. And let's face it, with my penchant for procrastination, Focus Potion may be a necessity when it comes to my journalism career.

Of course, there's all the other stuff I need to order and catch up with!!!!!! Thanks, ladies! :lol: That sarcasm brought to you by my bank account.

Good choice on amping "To Soothe a broken Heart", I think those two will work well together. Let us know what you think. I may just have to follow suit :huh:

And Q for you with regard to the shower gel being a shampoo...hmmm, how do you know if it works or doesnt?

I SO have to get cuddlebunny shower stuff, I have no idea how I didnt think of doing this before. ABSOLUTELY brilliant!

Hehehe, it is a good sign when you know what us other members will go for, it totally means your one of us :D

SOOOO what did you end up ordering?!

I am patiently awaiting my sampler...and some money lol. I made a HUGE order before this and now have to be a patient girl :D

would you believe i put together a huge order with amped everything and because somthing went kooky at the end of the charging, it all got wiped out?!

so after hours of debating which scents will be worn at work, which at home, which i would NOT like pheros added to because id want to change it up,

its all freaking gone!

lol

if i dont laugh right now i'll cry....

guess i will begin the process again tomorow morn.... :)

you didn't do too bad yourself there Katz ! and a btl stand too ! think we need to start LP Anonymous-sp? "Hi my name is Liz and I'm a LP-oholic, I have 900 gazillion bottles of LPs" , and of course I'll be 78 years old :D

I think we should join up and create the world's best-smelling and over-sexed Senior Living Center! Hawaii, ladies??

Good choice on amping "To Soothe a broken Heart", I think those two will work well together. Let us know what you think. I may just have to follow suit :D

I actually have another amped bottle of To Soothe (est and b-nol) but I think that much b-nol really gets to me--I get kind of spacy. But I LOOOOVE the scent so I went for a different blend.

For the shampoo, if my hair goes wild or doesn't feel clean, then it's not working as a shampoo. There are ways around it--washing first with a different shampoo and maybe using part of a sampler and putting it into an unscented conditioner. I figured with the CuddleBunny lotion, it'll work if I want an all-over subtle scent or I can use it as a base for the perfume and amp up the scent.

Edited by SWBookworm

Does anyone think Dracula's Bakery would be like Halloween Moon..It is my all time favorite LP for fall/winter and it is SOLD OUT. OR does anyone know of a scent almost like Halloween Moon.

I think we should join up and create the world's best-smelling and over-sexed Senior Living Center! Hawaii, ladies??

Oh yes! Can we have hot young men working there and serving us lovely alcoholic beverages? Liz ,can you bring the duct tape? :wink2: