New Releases for APRIL 2009

I think we should join up and create the world's best-smelling and over-sexed Senior Living Center! Hawaii, ladies??

:wink2:

Oh that's priceless! Since we've already proven what happens when you put a bunch of oversexed 40somethings in the same forum.

:banana-computer:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2:

Oh that's priceless! Since we've already proven what happens when you put a bunch of oversexed 40somethings in the same forum.

:banana-computer:

Cool, then we're decided. There will be news items about us, on a weekly basis. Perhaps even investigative reporting or a 60 Minute special. I see great things coming...

/darts off to find sites selling tropical, tasteful mumuus...

*wants one with an orchid print*

That reminds me of a joke Quince loves to tell people when they ask us why we don't live together (it's very complicated but primarily because of my son) and he says, "By the time we get around to living together she'll be wheeling me into the pensioner's home!" And I say, "Yes, I'm naughty Nurse Quim and he's leaving everything to me." :wink2:

Cool, then we're decided. There will be news items about us, on a weekly basis. Perhaps even investigative reporting or a 60 Minute special. I see great things coming...

/darts off to find sites selling tropical, tasteful mumuus...

*wants one with an orchid print*

That reminds me of a joke Quince loves to tell people when they ask us why we don't live together (it's very complicated but primarily because of my son) and he says, "By the time we get around to living together she'll be wheeling me into the pensioner's home!" And I say, "Yes, I'm naughty Nurse Quim and he's leaving everything to me." :)

can we have cabana boys, um.. I mean 'orderlies' ? icon4.gif

Liz my darling, we can share "Trevor" if you're willing to alternate days. :)

hmm....okay ! I'll share

poor bastard.... he doesn't stand a chance ! he'll be in a wheelchair before the 1st week is through !

Most descriptors are up!!! :)

The following are still hiding: May Day, DPT, Groupie, G-String, and Backstage Pass.

Most descriptors are up!!! :)

The following are still hiding: May Day, DPT, Groupie, G-String, and Backstage Pass.

OOoo, almost! I was hoping to peek more at May Day! I think this is on my 'short list'... thanks Jo Anna!

:Hug_emoticon:

Party in my nose!

Hey Mara I have a question about G-String...is there actually a leather accord in it? Because I don't see it listed as a note although it's referenced in the description...or is it that one of the musks (or all of them) gives a leather evocation? Just wondered.

Edited by luna65

:BananaRow:

Party in my nose!

Hey Mara I have a question about G-String...is there actually a leather accord in it? Because I don't see it listed as a note although it's referenced in the descrption...or is it that one of the musks (or all of them) gives a leather evocation? Just wondered.

Danna made those so I am not positive, but I think I remember her saying that the "castorium musk" has a smell like Russian leather, or some such... :Hug_emoticon: (She comes back Friday, we'll pester her for the proper answer then.)

hey y'all, isn't Woozy Floozy the exact same phero that's in the spray bottle?! Or am I crazy?

WAYYYYY stronger in Woozy Floozy, Lori..

Like...WAYYYYYYYYYYY stronger.. :Hug_emoticon:

Blessings

Ail )O(

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get all my goodies in and start playing. :Hug_emoticon:

Is anyone ordering a "Set of 10 New Releases -- Full Size" this month?

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Specials.html

I am actually...It will be my first time doing so (nice fairy money came in...Yay!) and prolly the last time I will be able to do so...boo(LOL) , well, whatever doesn't work for me can go to my trading post

be blessed

djac

Oh Yeah Fairy money. Gotta love it. Good for you Djac. All of the new releases look promising. My guess is that you'll love them all. You go with your bad self.

Edited by Countesszero

I am actually...It will be my first time doing so (nice fairy money came in...Yay!) and prolly the last time I will be able to do so...boo(LOL) , well, whatever doesn't work for me can go to my trading post

be blessed

djac

What that Fairy's name? I need to give her a call.

What that Fairy's name? I need to give her a call.

His name is Uncle Sam...never met him, but he occassionally (well once a year) sends me gifts and signs the letter "Income Tax Return"....hehehe

djac

And yes, Countess, I am hoping to love them all...but, it's all good if I don't cause someone else surely will. LOL

and where the hell you been...so what new releases and pheros you likin right now?

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew