QUESTION--HOW MANY OF YOU ARE "BOOSTING"?

I love Me, Jane, Ravens Secret Weapon with Popularity Potion, and Red with Blatant Invitation. The Red with B.I. is like asking for trouble I have found. It doesn't seem to attract people in general, but those who are attracted are very much aggressive. I have found women seem to be affected just like men.I recommend wearing this out on a hot date, not to school or a club. I have forgotten its so sexy and pheromone enhanced because I love the scent and have some really intersting experiences. Not dangerous just a gf at school crushing on me, dancing with a guy at a club and him licking me and having his hands all over me.

Since I heard of the new pheros coming, I'm been crazy mad about ALL things phero. :) I've been boosting scents like crazy. Not only have I bought most of the premixed beauties, but I've had BI mixed in a lot of my favorites. I also had EoW added to Sugared Honeycomb...I know there's PheroGirl (got it), but Sugared Honeycomb is sweeter and can be layered with A LOT of others. I mainly wanted a vessel that gave me less Ew with my EoW. :blue_dancing_banana:

Since I heard of the new pheros coming, I'm been crazy mad about ALL things phero. :) I've been boosting scents like crazy. Not only have I bought most of the premixed beauties, but I've had BI mixed in a lot of my favorites. I also had EoW added to Sugared Honeycomb...I know there's PheroGirl (got it), but Sugared Honeycomb is sweeter and can be layered with A LOT of others. I mainly wanted a vessel that gave me less Ew with my EoW. :blue_dancing_banana:

That tickled me.....less Ew with your EoW....

I have had most of my faves boosted with BI also....I always add extra cops though....just can't help myself.....hehe.....

By the time I am finished boosting and buying pre-mixed phero scents, I will probably have NO un-phero-ed ones....

That tickled me.....less Ew with your EoW....

I have had most of my faves boosted with BI also....I always add extra cops though....just can't help myself.....hehe.....

By the time I am finished boosting and buying pre-mixed phero scents, I will probably have NO un-phero-ed ones....

That's what I'm starting to do as well. Of my favorites, I would like to have one clear bottle of the scent and one super powered. :blue_dancing_banana: The Sugared EoW (hee hee) will be used as my EoW empowerment. Those LP ladies really CAN sugar anything here. :)

The Sugared EoW (hee hee) will be used as my EoW empowerment. Those LP ladies really CAN sugar anything here. :)

Oh yeah, they sure can! Nothing like the smell of sugared vagina.....ok, I probably shouldn't have said that.....

Wouldn't that hurt? I mean, I'm all for exfoliation, but... :blue_dancing_banana:

I'd hate to be a volunteer for THAT!... "You wanna do what?" :lol:

Wouldn't that hurt? I mean, I'm all for exfoliation, but... :666:

Well thank God I didn't have coffee in my mouth when I read that. That would have had unfortunate consequences for the monitor.

giggling - a lot.

Visualizes my sugar scrub in the shower. Ouchie!

giggles again.

Run kitty! Run!