I got the notice....

Yay... I got my email notice package has been sent to you.....

omg omg omg I am sooooooooooooooo excited...this is a huge one, combination of three nice orders, all placed this month...one includes that last bottle of EST

aaaaaaaah, I could scream right now :waiting:

djac

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg omg omg I am sooooooooooooooo excited...this is a huge one, combination of three nice orders, all placed this month...one includes that last bottle of EST

aaaaaaaah, I could scream right now :2182:

djac

Nice way to start the day, huh?

aaaaaaaah, I could scream right now :2182:

djac

Awesome, Djac!

It's always wonderful to get that stamps.com notification...always makes my day too!!

The next tough part is the waiting till it actually arrives...hehe

Awesome, Djac!

It's always wonderful to get that stamps.com notification...always makes my day too!!

The next tough part is the waiting till it actually arrives...hehe

True that Jnumbers, true that ...but it's a lil easier for me cause I got a good package coming...

Surprisingly I am learning to have some patience...Okay, I may be stretching the truth on that one...hehehe

djac

True that Jnumbers, true that ...but it's a lil easier for me cause I got a good package coming...

Surprisingly I am learning to have some patience...Okay, I may be stretching the truth on that one...hehehe

djac

Sounds wonderful...I know the ladies aways make sure to load us up with goodies...especially after a long wait....

Hope they get to you in no time at all!!

I just got my message too. Yipee!!! I have THREE orders combined...it's going to be a big mama. :D

Oh lucky ladies! I am awaiting on a large on myself...Patience, patience! :)

I do have a B&B order on the way (with my bottle holder) I am hoping I get this by the end of the week (Wishful thinking ;) )

Even with this order on the way I want to get another B&B order scented with Hotter than Hell...that would be so nice...but I think I shouldnt due to the experation dates :)

Oh lucky ladies! I am awaiting on a large on myself...Patience, patience! :)

I do have a B&B order on the way (with my bottle holder) I am hoping I get this by the end of the week (Wishful thinking ;) )

Even with this order on the way I want to get another B&B order scented with Hotter than Hell...that would be so nice...but I think I shouldnt due to the experation dates :)

CC...Hope you get ya notice/package this week

I have yet to do the B&B...but I will. I want to do something with UNE or Sultry afternoon

yeah, I agree Hotter than Hell but I don't know with the shelf life...depends on how much you like the fragrance I guess...I love the smell of Une and Sultry also for a bath/body set.

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

CC...Hope you get ya notice/package this week

I have yet to do the B&B...but I will. I want to do something with UNE or Sultry afternoon

yeah, I agree Hotter than Hell but I don't know with the shelf life...depends on how much you like the fragrance I guess...I love the smell of Une and Sultry also for a bath/body set.

djac

I got the B&B Sampler, it just seemed to make sense for me. I got it in LP Red scent as I figure I cant go wrong there. I know I would use Hotter than Hell alot as I am a HUGE fan of it. HOWEVER, I know that I prolly wouldnt be able to use up bothe HtH and LP Red....so yah. Crossing fingers for before the end of the week. I go away in a week and a half and hope these goodies are in my possesion b4 then :)

I got the B&B Sampler, it just seemed to make sense for me. I got it in LP Red scent as I figure I cant go wrong there. I know I would use Hotter than Hell alot as I am a HUGE fan of it. HOWEVER, I know that I prolly wouldnt be able to use up bothe HtH and LP Red....so yah. Crossing fingers for before the end of the week. I go away in a week and a half and hope these goodies are in my possesion b4 then :)

CC, LP RED...Great Choice

going away HUH?...Ooo LaLa...Bring back the details you know.LOL

HAVE FUN CC

djac

CC, LP RED...Great Choice

going away HUH?...Ooo LaLa...Bring back the details you know.LOL

HAVE FUN CC

djac

I am getting tempted, yet again, for hotter than hell bath products :)

Just heading over to Alberta for a wedding. Gone a week, lots of family there. I am sure I will be on the forum though as my business partenr just happens to be in Alberta at the same time, so work will be done.

I think I may have to plan my pheros wisely. DOubt there will be anyone of interest...but one never knows. :001_302:

got my notice today as well, yippee !! (Hotter than Hell & Bosom Bows) :blushing:

I am getting tempted, yet again, for hotter than hell bath products :)

Just heading over to Alberta for a wedding. Gone a week, lots of family there. I am sure I will be on the forum though as my business partenr just happens to be in Alberta at the same time, so work will be done.

I think I may have to plan my pheros wisely. DOubt there will be anyone of interest...but one never knows. :)

Yeah, I hear ya CC...

On the other hand... I know being one of the original LP queens you plan to take some goodies in that arsenal of yours because

YOU JUST NEVA NEVA KNOW....

and in case "That which you neva know" does happen...inquiring minds do wanna know.

Interpretation...we nosey so you bring back the juicy okay CC

have fun girl

djac

ooooh I just got another "package shipped" notice....aaaack, I could scream...actually I did scream when I saw it...hehehe

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this place...and Mara and Danna and Ail...oh hell, I love all y"all

be blessed

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

I got a second notice...two packages-a-coming my way. ^_^

I HAD to order another of my Shades of Warmth as well, Starlitegirl, among other bottles. :666: I have a good dozen bottles total coming my way. Most are from the Private Edition collection. There's added pressure to buy those ASAP because of the limited amount made.

Edited by Jo Anna

I got my stamps.com notification. I hope LAM and woozy are in it, but might not be. If not, bummer because I could use some happy pheros... then again, who couldn't?

Danna stated somewhere (can't find it now, of course) that the new pheros wouldn't be ready to ship until next week, maybe? Possibly?

Danna stated somewhere (can't find it now, of course) that the new pheros wouldn't be ready to ship until next week, maybe? Possibly?

I remember that post. It was in the April release thread I think. And she said a few days I think. But I don't know if that meant when they eventually post all the April goodies or actually within the next few days. I did get a notice that they were being prepared to ship. So I'll hope for the best and be happy when my package arrives either way.

That's right Luna she did say that... So I guess it can't be the LAM

so what the heck do I have coming? (scratches head)... I figured all other orders prior to LAM were blended together in the shipping notice I got the other day...maybe not

who cares...two packages...woohoo!!!!

I know the secoond one requires signature so I am curious...but, like I said who cares,

I have two packages of LP goodies on the way...WOOHOO!

djac

In my last three packages nothing was combined, so I figure the two I have coming now were each a seperate order...that's five shipments within the last four weeks or so, talk about impulsive!

:blue_dancing_banana:

In my last three packages nothing was combined, so I figure the two I have coming now were each a seperate order...that's five shipments within the last four weeks or so, talk about impulsive!

:blue_dancing_banana:

Okay, I am convinced, We (some more than others :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: ...Luna.LOL) seriously could use a potion called "self Control" hehehe

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

• 1 month later...

Isn't that potion called 'resolution'. Like anyone would use that to control their LP addiction. If loving LP is wrong I don't wanna be right. :10_small16: Got my stamps notice the anticipation is more exciting than waiting to see when the kids are going to let us do 'it'. :Sexy: Not the LP wait, the other one, LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

I got my notice too. I've got a big box coming with 8 big bottles and I've just ordered more Neanderlicious and Tantric Butterfly. I wonder if the freebie sale is still on. I hope so.

I got my package!!!!! I'm off to sniff and slather. :(:):wit3:

You must have the best delivery service in the world!!! I'm hopeful, but mine probably won't get here until tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

lol aww poor FAWN!!!

Now you gotta wait!!! Which is X_X!!!

Ya know, I've been waking up early lately just hoping to see the mailman any soon!! lol

Ever want to maim a mailman? I have waited SOOOOOO long for my package! I haven't left my home for a week. The one time I run out for an hour he stops by and leaves the dreaded slip!!!! I thought I was going to have a stroke! And to seriously beat the two teenagers laying in the bed asleep inside the house (at 3pm). :lol: GRRRRRRRRRRRR. I made my SO drive around the neighborhood looking for him but he was nowhere to be found! :o I am so freaking grouchy now!!! I have left notes and talked to this man at length about leaving my packages with my next door neighbor who was home. I just couldn't believe it. Why oh why can't I just have what I want ever?????????? :baby_tantrum:

Ever want to maim a mailman? I have waited SOOOOOO long for my package! I haven't left my home for a week. The one time I run out for an hour he stops by and leaves the dreaded slip!!!! I thought I was going to have a stroke! And to seriously beat the two teenagers laying in the bed asleep inside the house (at 3pm). ;) GRRRRRRRRRRRR. I made my SO drive around the neighborhood looking for him but he was nowhere to be found! :D I am so freaking grouchy now!!! I have left notes and talked to this man at length about leaving my packages with my next door neighbor who was home. I just couldn't believe it. Why oh why can't I just have what I want ever?????????? :baby_tantrum:

sweets, I can seriously identify and sympathize with ya here. LOL -djac