I got the notice....

Seriously stalking the Stamps.com notice and a big - NADA. Nothing.

So crushed.

Have two gigantic orders in - the sale made me totally manic - and I sit here - longing - for the email.

And I'm saving myself for some DA August Action - there is some Honey Ho and OOOOhhhhh in my future. Maybe even some Eternal Chain if it does end up boosted with EST.

Such a p*sser. So many things to want -and yet- nothing showing up on my doorstep.

No lovely sniffies. No super hot crush. (I'm getting blown off again by the TIC (totally inappropriate crush.) And Mr. Shelly is just not in the mood these days.

Sighs.

Bored.

Sighs again.

I think I'll weed a garden bed. Or something equally useful but dull. Like Laundry. Or scrubbing toilets. This just s-u-x.

I'd tell you "I am Cougar here me roar - but it's hard to be heard over the sound of cleaning supplies and weeding in the Gulf Coast Heat." Particularly if the TIC AND Mr. Shelly have no interest. Is it possible to re-virginize? Is that even a verb? How long can you go without action before it's like you never started?

Is that a philosophical question similar to a theological question? As in - there are not right answers - just hilarious guesses? And good grief woman - get busy already as an answer?

Sighs again.

Fooey.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be down, Little One. Men can be seriously blind, olfactorally challenged, and, I believe, tone deaf. :D And, yes, it is possible to be re-virginized...I'm living proof! ;)

Bummer, Shelley!! I'm waiting on the stamps.com for my huge-normous collection of orders as well.

Oh, and 6 mos. w/ no action and you're a "born again virgin". Boo.

Edited by goddesslynne

Don't be down, Little One. Men can be seriously blind, olfactorally challenged, and, I believe, tone deaf. :D And, yes, it is possible to be re-virginized...I'm living proof! ;)

Girlfriend. Love u. Seriously. That was awesome.

Sighs. Still going to need to weed the garden. Frustrated. Irritated. Mostly at the TIC - Mr. Shelly too oblivious to be mad at.

And the TIC - he can't smell me from here. If he could - love slave. I've got on enough Cougar to bring down a Yeti.

God Bless Girlfriends. All of them. Wherever they shine an angels light. <g>

Well given the seriousness of your campaign lo these many months, there's gotta be something wrong with him if he's not your love slave already...you know, lurking in the bushes with binoculars and whatnot (which of course makes a fabulous excuse to garden).

Or maybe it's just me who likes that. Heh. :D

Well given the seriousness of your campaign lo these many months, there's gotta be something wrong with him if he's not your love slave already...you know, lurking in the bushes with binoculars and whatnot (which of course makes a fabulous excuse to garden).

Or maybe it's just me who likes that. Heh. :lol:

Luna darlin' - he doesn't live close enough to wage an olfactory campaign - and when I can - I have. I got an admittance (drunken - and voting from the forum notwithstanding - that's the best kind for long distance issues because there is no lying on one of those) - that he loves me.

Won't fix circumstances. And he is SO a TIC.

And I - I so can't do a darn thing about it.

I'm over eighteen years celibate and I don't feel re-virginized.

Of course, maybe it's just my innocence I'm missing-takes longer to lose, hurts more, and is way more messy.

• 2 weeks later...
Seriously stalking the Stamps.com notice and a big - NADA. Nothing.

So crushed.

Have two gigantic orders in - the sale made me totally manic - and I sit here - longing - for the email.

And I'm saving myself for some DA August Action - there is some Honey Ho and OOOOhhhhh in my future. Maybe even some Eternal Chain if it does end up boosted with EST.

Such a p*sser. So many things to want -and yet- nothing showing up on my doorstep.

No lovely sniffies. No super hot crush. (I'm getting blown off again by the TIC (totally inappropriate crush.) And Mr. Shelly is just not in the mood these days.

Sighs.

Bored.

Sighs again.

I think I'll weed a garden bed. Or something equally useful but dull. Like Laundry. Or scrubbing toilets. This just s-u-x.

I'd tell you "I am Cougar here me roar - but it's hard to be heard over the sound of cleaning supplies and weeding in the Gulf Coast Heat." Particularly if the TIC AND Mr. Shelly have no interest. Is it possible to re-virginize? Is that even a verb? How long can you go without action before it's like you never started?

Is that a philosophical question similar to a theological question? As in - there are not right answers - just hilarious guesses? And good grief woman - get busy already as an answer?

Sighs again.

Fooey.

I think the nuns have to wait 7 years before they can join the convent. I wish I could loan some of my TTs sex drive to your man* He can take it!*

So happy my notice came today :666:

woo hoo !! I got my 'favorite' email msg: "Times Square has sent you a package" (3 orders)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stalking the mailbox for the stamps.com notice... Dying to try the bi and ow in alcohol...

Sighs. Tap tap tap ...still not here. Zero patience today. Not M and D's issue - but addiction is a powerful thing.

Stalking the mailbox for the stamps.com notice... Dying to try the bi and ow in alcohol...

Sighs. Tap tap tap ...still not here. Zero patience today. Not M and D's issue - but addiction is a powerful thing.

I'm with you on that one SB.... I'm still waiting for stamp.com notices for my mid-Sep order... :rolleyes::waiting:

It aint easy being an addict...

I'm with you on that one SB.... I'm still waiting for stamp.com notices for my mid-Sep order... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:waiting:

Wow, mid *sept*? I'm impatient for my early-mid-oct order already!!! Hope you get your notice (and goodies) soooooooooooooooooooon.

Man, I feel just like those yellow guys look.

I'm with you on that one SB.... I'm still waiting for stamp.com notices for my mid-Sep order... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:waiting:

I've placed 6 orders since end of Sept.(mix of LP's oil's, Beta-tests, phero add in's and B&B items) I guess I'm hoping if I order more, the mailed notices will start arriving. :beggingpleasesmiley: I know the special order items take longer but I'VE GOT ANTS IN MY PANTS, checking the mail everyday. :beggingpleasesmiley::emot103: Must be patient, act normal, smile and tell myself "ALL IS WELL" (from ANIMAL HOUSE movie).

I guess I'm hoping if I order more, the mailed notices will start arriving.

Multiple concurrent orders might actually cause further delays.

Quick question: is there still an "order being proccessed/ shipping shortly" notice, or generally not... Cause if it's just the stamps notice we'll be getting, I can breathe a little easier... it's barely past a week from part 2 of my order, anyway, and part one did involve a bunch of betas.

I am just so excited, and soooooo impatient :unsure: ... :blush: !!

Oh, okay, I guess that I'm not the only one who is ready to attack my letter carrier. ;) I got my shipping shortly message early this month, but nothing after that. I'm not worried now that I see that I'm in good company. I will just continue to twitch. :blush:

Hi Guys,

Please remember- multiple orders are grouped together. Tis better for the shipping fairy.

Beta tests, add in's, custom sugareds, b and b products- they all take longer then everything else. Some full size phero's can take longer if we are waiting on something. So much stuff is custom crafted- it does take us longer. We are trying to get the TAT time down, hopefully, when the phero add and beta systems are worked out, it won't be as bad.

Thank you all!

SG

I placed 4 orders between 10/11 and 10/16, haven't rec'd the usual LPMP acknowledgment email "thanks for your order liz, blah, blah, blah" either, M/D did you get 'em ?

wanna place another order but afraid

Edited by liz

I placed 4 orders between 10/11 and 10/16, haven't rec'd the usual LPMP acknowledgment email "thanks for your order liz, blah, blah, blah" either, M/D did you get 'em ?

I wonder if the stamp.com system isn't working... I got my order with the beta test goodies on Friday but I never got an email notification that it was on its way

I don't know - I just know I am so having the stamps.com blues...

Rosebud - as soon as you have tested your new Beta Sprays - dying to hear how it went! :-)!!!!!!!!

I'm living vicariously through ya'll these days. Not going anwhere were I can have any fun for several weeks - and big fun not for 6 weeks. Boo.

Hi Guys,

Please remember- multiple orders are grouped together. Tis better for the shipping fairy.

Beta tests, add in's, custom sugareds, b and b products- they all take longer then everything else. Some full size phero's can take longer if we are waiting on something. So much stuff is custom crafted- it does take us longer. We are trying to get the TAT time down, hopefully, when the phero add and beta systems are worked out, it won't be as bad.

Thank you all!

SG

SG,

Just makes us appreciate them all the more. I can't believe how much you guys put out every month, w/ all the custom orders and add ins, and new monthly releases....JUST AMAZING!!!

Our most heartfelt Thank You, to all @ LP

:rockon:

Rosebud - as soon as you have tested your new Beta Sprays - dying to hear how it went! :-)!!!!!!!!

I'm living vicariously through ya'll these days. Not going anwhere were I can have any fun for several weeks - and big fun not for 6 weeks. Boo.

Hmmm...Not sure that will be anytime soon...My supervisor is away overseas for a few months (operating for a charity in India) so starting tomorrow I've got a new temporary supervisor incharge of my training...He's a paediatric Orthopod so I'm probably not really going to be wearing my sexy phero's, I'll stick to OW, H&S & PP around the kiddies... Hopefully it wont be too bad, it's just until New Years :rockon:

Hmmm...Not sure that will be anytime soon...My supervisor is away overseas for a few months (operating for a charity in India) so starting tomorrow I've got a new temporary supervisor incharge of my training...He's a paediatric Orthopod so I'm probably not really going to be wearing my sexy phero's, I'll stick to OW, H&S & PP around the kiddies... Hopefully it wont be too bad, it's just until New Years :rockon:

You seriously don't plan on having any social life til New Years? Holy Shite Rosebud - you are young and cute - don't waste the majic. :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! Danna just emailed me that my order is done. Yippeee! Squeeee! Wheee!

DITTO ! me too 04.gif

You seriously don't plan on having any social life til New Years? Holy Shite Rosebud - you are young and cute - don't waste the majic. :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's quite sad but one of my main hobbies in life is sleep... I'm so knackered when I get home in the evening, and on weekends I'm either over with the air ambulance lads or I catch up on work/studying/things at home... I don't go out much at all :) Not that I've ever been much of a party animal, but I would like to get out more to bars, dinners etc. I do usually do my Starbuck's thing on the weekends & every once in a while I go see a movie, but I rarely go out at night. I just don't have anyone to go with. Most of my friends are now doing the family thing or they are in longterm relationships where any social gatherings seem to be about inviting other couples... So basically, I don't have that many opportunities to go out socially, and when I'm out and about myself I very rarely get approached by guys...I've ever only been asked out on a date a handful of times...in my life!

Shelly may have forgotten you're in medicine...it's a well-established fact that med students/interns have no lives. On the other hand, your career is something worth the sacrifice, IMO.

DITTO ! me too 04.gif

actually... what I got was the "acknowledgment" email, letting me know that my orders were rec'd :(not that the orders have been shipped

Still waiting for sample pak from September. Glad I ordered a couple of full size bottles on intuition, some sold out. :(

woohoo! shipping shortly e-mail on monday hopefully means new smellies before halloween on saturday.

:Hug_emoticon:

I don't know, but I got my "shipping shortly" email on the 8th for my 10/3 orderand it hasn't shipped yet.

Boy, I am going to be slathering when that package gets here. :CHEERS~19: