I got the notice....

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the slip in my mailbox!! I'll swing by the p.o. this morning on the way to work, sans fragrance, so I can rip into that goodie-box!!

woohoo! If you can stand to break yourself away from sniffin' do let us know what's what!

Oh my goddess!!!!! I'm in scent heaven right now......... ahhhhhhhh swims around in the yumminess...... and THANKS FOR THE SNIFFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Hug_emoticon::) :) :) Back to swimming in the yumminess ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooooooo :)

DOH !!! 34.gif I gotz 2 signz 4 it

:Hug_emoticon: let it be delivered on SATURDAY !!!!

I got a slip from the maillady yesterday and didnt think....but hoped....and today, after hitting 2 separate (wrong) POs, I got my package... the box was all taped up and I stabbed at it with my carkey for about 10 min in the car before I broke into it!!! SOO excited to report....

I slathered on some Naughty But nice and then couldnt help it - Dangerous Games over the top, probaably a mistake, but whatever....SUPER HAPPY TODAY!! Which is needed as Ive been nhaving a crap week (men).

Ill be sure to report in tonight after late work awards ceremoney with the work husband....I got the OCCO pack...which one to try!!?!?! lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS FOR COMBINING MY ORDERS!! and for making it a great day :)

I got a slip from the maillady yesterday and didnt think....but hoped....and today, after hitting 2 separate (wrong) POs, I got my package... the box was all taped up and I stabbed at it with my carkey for about 10 min in the car before I broke into it!!! SOO excited to report....

I slathered on some Naughty But nice and then couldnt help it - Dangerous Games over the top, probaably a mistake, but whatever....SUPER HAPPY TODAY!! Which is needed as Ive been nhaving a crap week (men).

Ill be sure to report in tonight after late work awards ceremoney with the work husband....I got the OCCO pack...which one to try!!?!?! lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS FOR COMBINING MY ORDERS!! and for making it a great day :)

Wait - forget the combining orders, I just broke out my little chiffon bag and saw my freebies!!!! Beths Blushing Milkmaid OMfreakingG!!!!!! This is awesome....I cant wait to order the BIG bottles!!!!!!!

Will you marry me??

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait - forget the combining orders, I just broke out my little chiffon bag and saw my freebies!!!! Beths Blushing Milkmaid OMfreakingG!!!!!! This is awesome....I cant wait to order the BIG bottles!!!!!!!

Mara and Danna, Will you marry me??

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!! SORRY TO HOG THE BOARDS BUT HOLYYYYYYYYY!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

OCCO Red, Pink, White, Purple, Blue....I could drink them.

Work husband is as good as mine.

XOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!

Got my first Stamps.com notice on Wed,wow what a neat feature this is :) I checked it this am and BAM,my package had been delivered yesterday...they are now spread out on my table being duly and truly admired :) ...it is gonna be a fun afternoon.

Ohhhh,I got the notice :) WOW,now that is just amazing service! Muh Cougar amped Love Potion Red and back-up bottle of Occo Red are on the way ... I am gonna be on the prowl,oh yais. :J005:

Yipppeeeee.....I just got notice my package is on the way.....I can't wait to try my new goodies :jumpforjoy:

Bottles

Beccha's MILF

Pillow Patter

Samples

lost highway

Ravished

Lp orginal (I can't believe I haven't tried this yet)

Got my notice..monthly sampler is on the way. Also ordered a sample of LP original, I want to give this another shot. Next monday I'm taking my bucket of trial vials in to share with my estitician. I've already got the receptionist hooked on Pink,lol.

Hey you guys,

my goodies are on their way! Iam so hoping they arrive tomorrow. My sweetie and I are going away for the weekend. We are leaving right after I get off work tomorrow. Hopefully they will be in the mail box so i can run home, get my goodies, get our bags and head on out for our weekend getaway. We have hotel reservations and everything. Iam so excited. If they do arrive tomorrow i probably wont be able to sniff them until we get to the hotel but oh well at least i'll have my new babies with me. If not, i'll have to sniff them Sunday night when we get back home. Oh well, I'll still be taking plenty of other sniffies. Last months samplers, as well as big bottles of LP Pink, Shady Lady, Cleos Blend 2008, and etc.... :banana052: Whenever I go away for a weekend I always take a lot of LP's with me on the trip.

I got my lp red, p&d with copulins and tonka tobacum with cops!!! Thank you so much!!! I love the pretty little bags they come in sometimes :lol: so pretty :)

• 4 weeks later...

OH OH OH I got a shipment notice too !!! ...I was not expecting one,with the other orders made. I iz sooo excited...and happy happy happy :lol: