Phero Question: (or, will the real

I was just reading through the actor's magic site and in the descriptions it singled out *androsterone* as the calming 'alpha-male at peace' mone... I could swear I read on one of the forums that that one was *beta-androstadienol*... or are they both components in that equation...??? :D

I realize the question, and full answer, are more complicated than I'd really understand, but if it's possible to layman-it-up a little, I'd appreciate it. Plus I'm curious about androsterone's general properties, it's one of the mones I'm least familiar with anyway. Well, that and b-androstadienol, apparently :)

M & D, if the phero threads are a better place to ask, please relocate the question. I really wanted to ask you specifically, cause you got the Dr. Stone connection, plus the phero-gurus of the forum (Ail? Dolly? Aw, you all know who you are!) will hopefully see this here as well.

Thanks so much for helping a newb with the basics! :1plus1:

I'll let ya back to your magic and I'll get back to stalking the NEW LP pheroblends :)

I was just reading through the actor's magic site and in the descriptions it singled out *androsterone* as the calming 'alpha-male at peace' mone... I could swear I read on one of the forums that that one was *beta-androstadienol*... or are they both components in that equation...??? :lightsaber1:

I realize the question, and full answer, are more complicated than I'd really understand, but if it's possible to layman-it-up a little, I'd appreciate it. Plus I'm curious about androsterone's general properties, it's one of the mones I'm least familiar with anyway. Well, that and b-androstadienol, apparently :PIGEON~12:

M & D, if the phero threads are a better place to ask, please relocate the question. I really wanted to ask you specifically, cause you got the Dr. Stone connection, plus the phero-gurus of the forum (Ail? Dolly? Aw, you all know who you are!) will hopefully see this here as well.

Thanks so much for helping a newb with the basics! :1plus1:

I'll let ya back to your magic and I'll get back to stalking the NEW LP pheroblends :thbf54f4bf:

Well, the Teddy Man description on here states that b-androstadienol is the alpha male at peace phero....and yes the actor's magic site makes a similar statement about androsterone.

Here is what I know....I haven't worked much with b-androstadienol, but I did play around with some androsterone several years ago. What I noticed was that it did have a very calming effect on the people whom I was wearing it around, making them feel at ease with me, and making me seem approachable. It's funny though....I had one date who would party with me all night, very high-strung......but when I would wear androsterone, he would get so relaxed that if we were sitting watching a movie or whatever, he would cuddle up next to me or lay his head in my lap, and go to sleep......EVERY TIME.

So, I guess in answer to part of your question, -rone pretty much equals good vibes all around.

Edited by Dolly

So, I guess in answer to part of your question, -rone pretty much equals good vibes all around.

Thanks, Dolly! :thbf54f4bf: Good to know!

Last night, I was digging through the oldest of the 'reviews' thread for sh*ts/giggles, and lo and behold, on the second to last page there's a phero-thread discussing the introduction of phero's to LP...(was it really just a year ago?) It was positively adorable, like they were brand new babies in the LP family...

and here we are now, eagerly awaiting a new generation!

Anyway, I saw -rone refered to as a peacemaker there, too. Plus some comments from Pharmadude himself (he seemed very cool, that fold is such a shame.) And of course, lots of input from Dolly, :lightsaber1: one of the original pheroqueens!

Sounds like I've been crediting 'the other b-nol' for some of -rones work... or perhaps they both work in tandem-- or even seperately to the same end. Interested also to see if they're in Tranq Potion... One of several :PIGEON~12: new one's I'll be getting...

A1 (AndrostaDIENONE) AndrosteRONE, and Beta-AdrostaDIENOL are molecules which have isomers containing similar properties.

I avoid getting scientific here at LP if I possibly can, because I am well aware that many prefer layman's terms, so really to make it easier to grasp for everyone..

Think of Beta-AdrostaDIENOL (NOT Beta-AdrosTENOL which is a different bag ENTIRELY) as being a molecule that when a man wears it, offers a comfort and security vibe to the women they are around, whilst MILDLY helping ladies with PMS to have less of a problematic time every month..

AndrostaDIENONE, is indisputably the molecule which can BLITZ a woman's PMS and that's regardless of if she wears it or if a man wears it, but if a male wears it the sexually-dimorphic nature of this molecule means the effects are pronounced to a much greater degree.

AndrosteRONE, is a wonderful molecule for helping males who are viewed as "Lone Wolf" types, to come across as being more approachable and less intimidating. Safer to be around, in short..

-Rone is definitely better used by males than females, but there are certain cross pollinations of molecules which mean that a small amount of -Rone added, can really enhance female mixes, particularly for "Alpha-Type" women.

I tried to keep this from the scientific bent I am used to spouting, so I hope it made some sense, but please feel free to ask any other questions you may have, and I'll address them in as easy to follow language as I can.

I'm aware I can and often DO become extremely technical and downright "sciency" at times, when it comes to pheromones, for which I apologise, but it's just the way I AM I'm afraid.

So please do let me know if there are any things you would like me to clarify on any of the molecules used in the wonderful blends and pheromone products - both from here and elsewhere..

Blessings

Ail )O(

I love reading your stuff, Ail. You are so knowledgedable (as are some others...you know who you are). I really appreciate your sharing that knowledge with us. Knowledge is power. :lightsaber1:

I don't know about anyone else, but I like hearing the science behind things. I "see" the point better. :PIGEON~12:

Thank you Ail.....I may be experienced with the use of pheros, but have NOT the scientific knowledge that you have, so I am not much help with most of the more technical questions.....

:lightsaber1:

Dolly..You and I have been using pheromones for..oh good grief..Seven years shortly, and you are very knowledgeable also about the various molecules.

Never think because you don't know the terms in detail, that what you say has any less value, because that is so totally NOT true!

You're a diamond, and I'm so pleased and proud to be able to call you my good REAL friend.. :lightsaber1:

Thank you too Jo Anna for your lovely words..

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(

<snip>

AndrostaDIENONE, is indisputably the molecule which can BLITZ a woman's PMS and that's regardless of if she wears it or if a man wears it, but if a male wears it the sexually-dimorphic nature of this molecule means the effects are pronounced to a much greater degree.

<snip>

Dear Ail, does LP have anything with this phero in it?? I really need to blitz my pms!!

Hi there.

There is indeed one for males, but you've just inspired me, goddesslynne..

Let me speak to Mara tomorrow night on the phone about this, as there is something we could do as a pheromone blend that would make a GREAT PMS destroyer for women. What a brill idea!

Thank you! :lightsaber1:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Let me speak to Mara tomorrow night on the phone about this, as there is something we could do as a pheromone blend that would make a GREAT PMS destroyer for women. What a brill idea!

Ail )O(

I could use a couple of bottles of that one...Lovely idea Goddesslynne

Hope M,D and A do create this one...sounds like it will be another winner~!

You're a diamond, and I'm so pleased and proud to be able to call you my good REAL friend.. :huh:

And you know that I love you too Ail!! You are indeed one of my favorite people that this Earth is blessed with!

Hi there.

Thank you! :huh:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thank you so much!!!

Ail - if you could come up with a P.M.S. Reduction phero - Mr. Shelly would be grateful.

He laughed rather too hard at the "N.A.S.A. Research" bit in Ron White's Behavioral Problems special on comedy central. It is rude to women but hysterical nonetheless. It's on iTunes if anyone is interested. I am certainly not going to repeat it here as some of you might not speak to me again.

So for heaven's sake don't listen if you are easily offended. :-)

I'm not but then most all my friends growing up were boys. So yes, I was raised with wolves. (g)

I'm not but then most all my friends growing up were boys. So yes, I was raised with wolves. (g)

Shelly, yet another thing you and I have in common.....most of my friends growing up were boys....in fact, most of my friends as I got older are males, too....hmmmmm, I detect a pattern here.....

Hi there.

Thank you! :001_302:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Oooooh, whoever came up with this idea...BRILLIANT!

and I have no doubt Mara and Danna Will make this happen sooner or later

Great Idea

djac

Thanks soooooo much for the input! I love that you all have the mone experience/knowlege that I don't and are glad to share... :abfx: Please, keep it up!

Esp with all the new blends coming... I'm dying to get my hands on Tranq and Focus (no, really) and Ail's brews sound truly amazing... will prob get one of each NR, I'll admit... and already have a slew of questions about them all! I just hope enough of my curiosities are brought up so I dont feel like a persistent phero-pesterer (say THAT 10X fast:))

Speaking of dying, that'll prob be my mnemonic for the 'PMS-killers', having 'die' in the name. I loves my -nols :wub: , be they happy, hyper, chillers or PMS-killers...hehe

ETA: a HUGE :thumbup: from me too on a PMS protection potion!!!!!

Allright now :rockon:

Edited by kblazin

Thanks soooooo much for the input! I love that you all have the mone experience/knowlege that I don't and are glad to share... :abfx: Please, keep it up!

Esp with all the new blends coming... I'm dying to get my hands on Tranq and Focus (no, really) and Ail's brews sound truly amazing... will prob get one of each NR, I'll admit... and already have a slew of questions about them all! I just hope enough of my curiosities are brought up so I dont feel like a persistent phero-pesterer (say THAT 10X fast:))

Speaking of dying, that'll prob be my mnemonic for the 'PMS-killers', having 'die' in the name. I loves my -nols :wub: , be they happy, hyper, chillers or PMS-killers...hehe

ETA: a HUGE :thumbup: from me too on a PMS protection potion!!!!!

Allright now :rockon:

Pheropester away! How are we ever going to learn if we don't ask questions? Dolly and Ail have been at this for 7 plus years. We are just phero newborns in comparison.

It's nice they are this patient with us. :-)

I am dying to get my mitts on Woozy Floozy. I am really hoping for fun self effects.

Shelly, yet another thing you and I have in common.....most of my friends growing up were boys....in fact, most of my friends as I got older are males, too....hmmmmm, I detect a pattern here.....

I was always a lil tom boy growing up, had a ton of guy friends, they just made more sense to me...NOW however I am running into troubles with my guy friends. It seems that I have a bunch but when truth be told many want to have a roll in the hay...I am not inclined to this at this time and just one the genuine friendships back tsk tsk. Oh thank goodness I have you ladies and solid married friends lol.

Pheropester away! How are we ever going to learn if we don't ask questions? Dolly and Ail have been at this for 7 plus years. We are just phero newborns in comparison.

It's nice they are this patient with us. :-)

I am dying to get my mitts on Woozy Floozy. I am really hoping for fun self effects.

YES THANK-YOU for pestering :abfx: It is always great hearing phero wisdom from these ladies. AND look we got a potential new phero blend as a result. WOOHOO! :wub:

PS...My ex stole my old phero PMS blend...I think he used it all up in my crazed state :rockon: