PHERO WEEKEND COMING UP

Dolly

OK, so I'm bored.....and tired of stalking the new release section....so I thought I would provide us all a distraction....

For any newbies (and anybody else who is interested), I thought I would post this....just for the hell of it.....this is how I tailor my phero usage to the occassion.....with some pre-planning, you CAN get the results you want.

I have a very special weekend coming up this weekend....when I leave on Friday, you probably won't see me again until Sunday (unless I pop in via my blackberry).....it is a little post-tax season "celebration"....I am going to be spending the weekend at my darlin's house.....part of the weekend is planned, but we are going to be kind of winging it as far as what we are going to be doing/who we are going to be seeing.

I think I have covered all of my bases in my little LP bag. I have packed:

CFM (boosted with BI....this is a killer),

Nasty Habits boosted with SS4W, Un-Cougar, and cops, and

My "Special blend" of SS4W, BI, xtra cops, and Dark Seductions.

I have also included Happy Water, just because my sweetie likes it....

And, I am taking unscented bottles of True Confessins and Treasured Hearts....

WHY oh WHY is she taking all of these for a 2 day trip? Well, what I wear is going to depend on what we are doing.....

I am planning to arrive Friday night looking HOT....hair and makeup to the T (usually I am a very casual person).....and I am going to be wearing my Dark Seductions special blend....I want the SS4W to help him see me in a whole new light.....and hopefully I will get ravished in the meantime....

For Saturday morning, just hanging out, it will be Happy Water, for a very light mood.....it will be layered with TC and TH to encourage some conversations that need to happen.....later in the day, depending on how the morning goes, I will either go with my Nasty Habits blend or boosted CFM. I will explain.....

My Nasty Habits blend (with SS4W, Cougar, and cops) makes him absolutely starry-eyed, and makes him notice my feminine side more.....and, the un-cougar makes me feel downright "sparkly".....will be used if we are just hanging out together, enjoying each other's company....

CFM just screams "I am HOT and you have to have me".....for those times when my man wants a take charge strong woman (which I normally am).....he has always responded well to TAL.....EXCEPT during those times when he wants a girly girl....CFM, with the edition of BI puts me in my element, on top of it....gives me the self-effects of "I am IT on a stick"......this one will be worn if we go out visiting.....because it makes me STRUT.....

I think I will also throw in a bottle of BI boosted Lady Casanova, simply because it is one of my sweetie's faves....

OK, so this post was long-winded.....I guess I just wanted ya'll to see a weekend in a phero addict's life.....I am NOT saying to use them to continually MANIPULATE people, but they can be used to your advantage, in ALL situations.....

Edited by Dolly

Dolly dearest-

Planning is a *good* thing. And you are using your pheropowers for the right reasons.

To paraphrase- you are trying to create a weekend of phenomenal sex, bonding, closeness and communication.

And in need to distill to an admittedly big simplification - done right - you both end the weekend with great memories and hopefully in a stronger relationship.

I know some people see Pheros as manipulative but I don't see much difference between the types of things most people do to up their odds. In example- I have a pair of fiercely dominent looking black shoes. I don't wear them to work unless I have to unleash General Shelly on someone. They reinforce the message I am sending the same way nicer makeup and a push up bra do on a nice evening with the DH.

Personally - I just try to make sure the pherocloud is congruent with intent so it's not much different than choosing the right earrings and handbag.

Maybe I am a phero apologist - but I really don't understand why some people get tweaked about using them.

Dolly dearest-

Planning is a *good* thing. And you are using your pheropowers for the right reasons.

To paraphrase- you are trying to create a weekend of phenomenal sex, bonding, closeness and communication.

And in need to distill to an admittedly big simplification - done right - you both end the weekend with great memories and hopefully in a stronger relationship.

I know some people see Pheros as manipulative but I don't see much difference between the types of things most people do to up their odds. In example- I have a pair of fiercely dominent looking black shoes. I don't wear them to work unless I have to unleash General Shelly on someone. They reinforce the message I am sending the same way nicer makeup and a push up bra do on a nice evening with the DH.

Personally - I just try to make sure the pherocloud is congruent with intent so it's not much different than choosing the right earrings and handbag.

Maybe I am a phero apologist - but I really don't understand why some people get tweaked about using them.

I agree with you completely Shelly....it's like when I put on a business suit. I don't mean a feminine-looking suit. I mean, a PURE business suit. I rock a business suit in a totally different way than I do a hot looking outfit. I only wear one when I am getting ready to kick ass. And, anybody who knows me well, knows that. If I'm coming after them and I have a suit on, they'd better look out (that comes from my time working for the government....I learned how to slip into that persona very well.....but that's a totally different story)!

And, if I happen to be wearing a suit AND Dominance.....OMG! There may be bloodshed by the time it's over! LOL

But, yeah, I know that some people see pheros as manipulating situations, but the way I see it is this.....pheros will NOT manipulate someone into doing something they would not do.....BUT they can push them over the edge if they are a "fence rider".....

Edited by Dolly

Dolly, thank you so much for sharing your recipes/wonderful phero wardrobe! Sounds like an amazing weekend for you both!

I am hoping it will be!

Well anything we do to gain advantage in a situation - be it business, sex, family, love, whatever - is social engineering, plain and simple. I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as people are honest about what they want and why they want it. That's not to say that people will agree with you, but everyone has their opinions...hence not actually revealing usage. If people suspect they're being manipulated, then yeah...they're not going to like that. I tend to sell it from the this will make us both feel good perspective as a point of discussion.

I believe a person should use pheromones responsibly and congruently, but I also absolutely believe they do enhance a number of situations, and not just for the user. However, they're only an accessory for me, because if I, as a person, do not deliver on the chemical message broadcasted, then I've just sabotaged my own desires.

Over time I've come to appreciate that certain blends allow me to assume a particular persona when required, but there's really nothing which I feel is inherently "me," and this is what probably sets me apart from other users, in that my core personality does not require pheromones, only facets of me, depending on the situation.

OK, so I'm bored.....and tired of stalking the new release section....so I thought I would provide us all a distraction....

For any newbies (and anybody else who is interested), I thought I would post this....just for the hell of it.....this is how I tailor my phero usage to the occassion.....with some pre-planning, you CAN get the results you want.

I have a very special weekend coming up this weekend....when I leave on Friday, you probably won't see me again until Sunday (unless I pop in via my blackberry).....it is a little post-tax season "celebration"....I am going to be spending the weekend at my darlin's house.....part of the weekend is planned, but we are going to be kind of winging it as far as what we are going to be doing/who we are going to be seeing.

I think I have covered all of my bases in my little LP bag. I have packed:

CFM (boosted with BI....this is a killer),

Nasty Habits boosted with SS4W, Un-Cougar, and cops, and

My "Special blend" of SS4W, BI, xtra cops, and Dark Seductions.

I have also included Happy Water, just because my sweetie likes it....

And, I am taking unscented bottles of True Confessins and Treasured Hearts....

WHY oh WHY is she taking all of these for a 2 day trip? Well, what I wear is going to depend on what we are doing.....

I am planning to arrive Friday night looking HOT....hair and makeup to the T (usually I am a very casual person).....and I am going to be wearing my Dark Seductions special blend....I want the SS4W to help him see me in a whole new light.....and hopefully I will get ravished in the meantime....

For Saturday morning, just hanging out, it will be Happy Water, for a very light mood.....it will be layered with TC and TH to encourage some conversations that need to happen.....later in the day, depending on how the morning goes, I will either go with my Nasty Habits blend or boosted CFM. I will explain.....

My Nasty Habits blend (with SS4W, Cougar, and cops) makes him absolutely starry-eyed, and makes him notice my feminine side more.....and, the un-cougar makes me feel downright "sparkly".....will be used if we are just hanging out together, enjoying each other's company....

CFM just screams "I am HOT and you have to have me".....for those times when my man wants a take charge strong woman (which I normally am).....he has always responded well to TAL.....EXCEPT during those times when he wants a girly girl....CFM, with the edition of BI puts me in my element, on top of it....gives me the self-effects of "I am IT on a stick"......this one will be worn if we go out visiting.....because it makes me STRUT.....

I think I will also throw in a bottle of BI boosted Lady Casanova, simply because it is one of my sweetie's faves....

OK, so this post was long-winded.....I guess I just wanted ya'll to see a weekend in a phero addict's life.....I am NOT saying to use them to continually MANIPULATE people, but they can be used to your advantage, in ALL situations.....

all I can say is, Dolly you rock babe...have a blast...but then of course you will. LOL

djac

all I can say is, Dolly you rock babe...have a blast...but then of course you will. LOL

djac

Oh, you know I will!!

Well, everybody, I will write up a thorough report later (I am exhausted)......but let's just say that my planning paid off......I rocked my man's world this weekend.....and then HE rocked MINE!

OK, so I had a FAB weekend....didn't want it to end....for those of you who don't want a long report, stop reading....it was not a weekend where I had any miraculous phero discoveries, but it just cemented some of the stuff that I already knew....and reminded me why I LOVE wearing pheros....

Started out wearing my SS4W/BI/cops blend with Dark Seductions......I was looking HOT, if I do say so myself....I have dropped a jean size recently, and was wearing a shirt that accentuated the double D's, but was not overly low cut or anything like that......just looked REALLY GOOD. My bright red, almost waist length hair had been turned into a big mass of spiral curls.....which is no small feat.....curls ALWAYS fall out, but I found a system.....it means sleeping on the spiral rollers, and leaving them in for about 15 hrs, but it WORKS.

Anyway, I got to my sweetie's house before he did, let myself in, and waited.....he got there about 15 min later, got out of his car, and when he came in, I walked down the hall to meet him....he was stunned. As soon as I got within range, he said, "OOOOHH, you're wearing 'Instant Erection', aren't you?" (that is what he calls Dark Seductions). This man starts kissing me, and I swear, I thought he was going to rip my clothes off right there in the kitchen. And it wasn't like he hadn't seen me in a while.....it had only been like 2 days.....he was stroking my back, and playing with my curls, and kissing my neck.....we almost didn't make it to dinner! We went to dinner with a couple who are a little older (by about 10 years or so), and the man (who I have met several times before) was just making all kinds of eye contact, and flirting, and just could not keep his eyes off of me.

After dinner, my honey and I ran to the grocery store for our BBQ supplies for the next day, and I was getting double takes, grins, and winks from most of the male population. My man saw this, and was quite amused. We went on home and within about 15 min of sitting down, he told me that he just HAD to have me right then and could NOT wait. The sex was soooo good.....HOT and STEAMY......

Saturday started off like a normal weekend morning....just relaxing....after breakfast, I went in the bedroom to get dressed......and I wanted to experiment, so I put on some of my BI-boosted CFM......as soon as I got within range, he said......"That is CFM, isn't it? Damn, you smell so good. OOOOH, and just look at you.....you are so HOT." BTW, at the time, I had NO makeup on, hair barely brushed, jeans and a T shirt....looking like I just rolled out of bed. We were sitting on th couch, watching the news, and he says how good I smell....picks up my arm to get a big whiff, and then starts LICKING my arm! He said that CFM tastes almost as good as it smells.....

As the day progressed, we needed to engage in a conversation which was not going to be entirely pleasant, but which needed to take place.....so, when I went to the restroom, I rolled some True Confessions on the backs of my hands and arms.....I knew that the conversation could turn to a not-so-nice situation (every time we would get to that topic of discussion in the past, it would turn ugly), so I rolled on some Treasured Hearts also. After hanging out within range of my pheros for about 20 min, the communication gates opened, and we had the convo we had both been not looking forward to. BUT, it really wasn't bad. Some things that need to be said on BOTH sides were, and then it was over with. Pretty painless actually. He said what he needed to, so did I, and it's all good....we both felt MUCH better after it was all said and done.....

So, that evening, after we finished dinner, I went to take a shower. I wanted to get back in the range of "red hot woman", so I put on another one of his faves.....Lady Casanova, boosted with BI.....it was ON. After we picked up the dinner mess, we were hanging out (and drinking), and just plain getting crazy. I was dancing and singing (I don't normally sing, beacuse I don't do so very well).....I thought he was inside doing a few things, but what I didn't know is that he came outside while I had my back turned and was belting out some Gretchen Wilson (everybody says that I look like her, only heavier). All of a sudden, he says...."Get it, girl!" I turned around, and he was standing there, watching me with this big smile on his face. He walks up and says...."You can SING. And you have the MOVES. I thought I was watching Gretchen."

We had the best time! And, that night, in the bedroom, he found out exactly what a red-hot, plus-sized woman could do. He has gotten a "taste" of it before, but that night, it was like I was unleashed or something! Yesterday morning, all he could do was say......WOW. Every time he has called me since I came back home, he has said that he couldn't believe it.....said it was almost like a different person. He said...."You were HOT in bed before, but not like THAT. WOW."

All, in all, a very fun, very productive weekend. Things that needed to be said were said, no arguments, no personality clashes. Just fun, love, pheros, and hot sex. Plus, I smelled DAMN GOOD. Hehe....

Dolly, awesome report. In fact it's so good I'm goin to have to read through it again.

Thank you, Countess, it was a truly awesome weekend!

Dolly, awesome report. In fact it's so good I'm goin to have to read through it again.

Hey Countess - what gives with the hot CFO? Nosy people - ummmm - I mean Inquiring Minds - want to know. Yeah - like me.

Come on - I haven't been unleashed back on the world fully yet - so I need a little vicarious fun.

I will say - I sent out the post-surgery pics (YES - with clothes on - I'm not that NAUGHTY.) to my good friends. And everyone has been YOWZA on the Breast Lift results. Seriously - I can't go anywhere without men sneaking peeks - with kids and the DH or NOT.

One of my dearest old friends - a man - but who I have the most open/honest/funny friendship with - sent back a note which I can paraphrase by saying -" Ummm- what do you think the first TWO things I noticed were in your pics? Holy Crap Girl. You are every teenaged boy's MILF Fantasy with those things. And you may never get a speeding ticket again."

Stuff like that? Yeah - why I love him. I've told ya'll before - I'm just a guy with hooters. So I can totally appreciate the honest appreciation. Even if nothing - and good God I mean nothing - will ever happen with him. He says all the things my gay friends would say to me - but he is straight. Does that make any sense?

Now - to turn the newly fab bosoms lose on the world in a cloud of pheros and a push up bra. BBBBBWWWWWAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA! Can't stinkin' WAIT!

Let the games begin, ya'll!

Hey Shelly B. You go girl push-up bra and all. I just know that you look fabulous.

Unfortunately my HOT CFO has been running away from me all day. He seems really busy. Yes I've gotten some admiring glances but that's about it. I guess he has the Monday Blues. There's always tomorrow.

Now - to turn the newly fab bosoms lose on the world in a cloud of pheros and a push up bra. BBBBBWWWWWAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA! Can't stinkin' WAIT!

Let the games begin, ya'll!

Work it, Shelly!