I am here

Le Wizard

Hey everyone, Le Wizard here, I am glad to finally be here. I am excited 2 be apart of the LP community. I look forward to talking with u lovely peeps. I brought Dana a starbucks coffee...but she was nowhere 2 b found...so i drank it....mmmm...white chocolate mocha...my fave.

Peace.

Greetings Le Wizard!! I'll second TG. :001_302:

And, I'd be really careful about taking SG's coffee. Just watch your back...that's all I'm saying.

I'll slip you a twenty if you'll get the new releases and pheros live!!

He just got here and already received his first bribe...:001_302:

John: did they tell you we're not quite right? It's M&D's fault, you know. :001_302: Rabid fangirls can be a little overwhelming sometimes.

Hey everyone, Le Wizard here, I am glad to finally be here. I am excited 2 be apart of the LP community. I look forward to talking with u lovely peeps. I brought Dana a starbucks coffee...but she was nowhere 2 b found...so i drank it....mmmm...white chocolate mocha...my fave.

Peace.

Lol...my first instinct to answering your post was a sarcastic "Well thank *heavens*!" But now that I know WHO YOU ARE.... I shall refrain from such things. I beg you welcome, Monsieur Le Wizard! Bonjour! Bienvenue! And do be careful lest Sinister put something into that 'pilfered' coffee...heh.

Welcome Wizard! Glad you are around to help the ladies out.....we run them ragged, I'm afraid....

Lol...my first instinct to answering your post was a sarcastic "Well thank *heavens*!" But now that I know WHO YOU ARE.... I shall refrain from such things. I beg you welcome, Monsieur Le Wizard! Bonjour! Bienvenue! And do be careful lest Sinister put something into that 'pilfered' coffee...heh.

psst....Katz ! who is he ? looked him up on facebook but still don't know, and he's an administrator ?

Dolly,

u told Mara 2 make the magnet "good and stinky". I can verify...it is both!

OOOOOH, thank you, Grand Wizard! I like them stinky!!

Hey Liz...SG noted in another post that they now have a helper on staff.....this is him!

Edited by Dolly

Welcome! We are sooo excited to have you join us... Just a helpful hint as you assimilate into our wonderfully welcoming group... Any helpful tips you are willing to provide will be rewarded with the appropriate level of worship. We are, after all, addicts that are always scheming how to score our next LP fix. The more appealing you can make that fix sound, the more godlike you will become...

*psst Liz, this is the infamous John that has joined the ladies to help pack and ship (oh, and get SG coffee)... he also has access to TOP SECRET information*

psst....Katz ! who is he ? looked him up on facebook but still don't know, and he's an administrator ?

Who am I? That's a good question. I am a musician friend of Mara's. We played together way back in the early 90's. I moved to Seattle and have finally returned to So Cal. I am thrilled to be back. Mara is amazing and I love working with her...it is my first day however. Let u know how that goes. LOL

Hey Liz...SG noted in another post that they now have a helper on staff.....this is him!

*psst Liz, this is the infamous John that has joined the ladies to help pack and ship (oh, and get SG coffee)... he also has access to TOP SECRET information*

Who am I? That's a good question. I am a musician friend of Mara's. We played together way back in the early 90's. I moved to Seattle and have finally returned to So Cal. I am thrilled to be back. Mara is amazing and I love working with her...it is my first day however. Let u know how that goes. LOL

OOOOOHHHH ! sorry ! my post must have read badly :001_302: , it's just that I'm always at the end of the 'loop', by the time I read or post, it's last week's news, thought I had missed the boat again (and apparently I did :001_302: ).

can I have coffee ?

Wowwie wowie, wow wow WOW!!!!! Mmmmm, male testosterone kicking around :D

Dont worry liz I too missed the boat. I am slaving away with no LP for ONE day and lookie what happens! lol. Well I will be honest. I saw the new man on the forum checking out the New Phero thread (hmmmm, maybe he will post some updates :thbf54f4bf: ) And well, I decided to click and see who theis wizard man is...and wouldnt you know it lead me here to a WEALTH of knowledge.

Always great to have fabulous new people to get us our crack faster lol. I mean...

WELCOME TO THE FORUM JOHN! It is great having you here to give us hints AND just to be here...

Mmmm, men.....lol OKAY OKAY I will be good! :666:

So how's your first day Le Wizard?

Are u having a blast work with the talented ladies??

We're brewing up a 2009 version of "Excalibur". A twenty year old bottle of Egyptian sandalwood refused to come open. It ripped a hole in Mara's hand trying 2 open it. :001_302: I finally got it open with a piece of bubble wrap. Who knew the many uses of bubble wrap. I was going 2 try duct tape next.

OOOOOH, thank you, Grand Wizard! I like them stinky!!

LOL...yes, that was all I was implying... Not sure tho' he *could* be visiting Royalty, or perhaps some Hollywood Someone? :001_302: We may never know...

We're brewing up a 2009 version of "Excalibur". A twenty year old bottle of Egyptian sandalwood refused to come open. It ripped a hole in Mara's hand trying 2 open it. :001_302: I finally got it open with a piece of bubble wrap. Who knew the many uses of bubble wrap. I was going 2 try duct tape next.

Poor Mara....hope it's not too bad, sweetie! Now that you have a man around, let him open those pesky things for you!

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09: did someone say duct tape ?

Ohh I am sooo excited....new version hehehe...

You better be careful with those bottles...who knew bubblewrap would come in handy...good to know...but still be careful...don't hurt yourself... and do have fun!!

Keep us ladies updated on all the latest!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

:rockon: did someone say duct tape ?

Ahaha, I love that this instantly nabs your attention :wub: you rock liz :)

You know, we Alaskans know A LOT about duct tape. :thumbup:

Oh really, hmmm, this Alaska is sounding more and more interesting by the moment....

:abfx:

Down girl!

Hehehe, totally eh? :blue_dancing_banana: Check out them nana moves...

He just got here and already received his first bribe... :rockon:

John: did they tell you we're not quite right? It's M&D's fault, you know. :wub: Rabid fangirls can be a little overwhelming sometimes.

HA! I don't mind being a bit NQR...I've always been a bit "special"...I'm just more special now :abfx: Completely M & D's fault obviously... I pride myself in being "special"!

Welcome Le Wizard! I think it'll be nice to have some male energy at the production end especially since men and women notice and react to scents differently. It'll be a good synergy since the Ladies already do such a phenomenal job!!

Sorry to hear about Mara's hand though!! Hope it's okay!

Well gee "Wiz"...(haha),

Hehe, funny, lol.

Ok Mr. Wizard SIR! Please feel free to give us hints an updates. Dont worry, we will (try to) protect you from that Sinister one :)

Take care of dear Mara, PLEASE dont let her get injured, we need her nose and her hands to brew us up so goodies...

So how's your first day Le Wizard?

Are u having a blast work with the talented ladies??

I am truly enjoying this. I must admit just spending time with my good friend Mara is my reward. Meeting you all is a great bonus as well.

You know, we Alaskans know A LOT about duct tape. :020105~21:

I love Alaska. I was up in Anchorage in '07. Drove through Denali to Fairbanks. I got some amazing pics. I loved seeing all the mooses wandering around Anchorage. Can't wait to go back in the summer. Was only there for a few weeks. Not long enough.

As you can tell by now all the ladies have surely enjoyed meeting you too!

Thanks for keeping us updated on all that's been going on...

I know Mara and Danna are most happy to have you as part of the crew...and so are we!!

Have fun!!