Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Ladies, I love you...you are so wonderful

I got everything (well except the LAM but of course that won't come yet.LOL)

But I got everything...the stuff from you Mara, all 3 of my orders, and some extra's to boot....OMG thank you soooooo very much

Ooooh and though I will post in the proper section...let me just say now...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mara's Rocket Fuel... I will purchase another bottle on the 30th...cause I can't trust this running out before I get another one...Look for my order. It will be this and complete set of that yummy shea butter cream B&B with that wonderful scent (cant remember the name...BTW is that a perfume sold here? sure hope so

But again, thank you ladies a million...you two are the best ever

djac

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies, I love you...you are so wonderful

I got everything (well except the LAM but of course that won't come yet.LOL)

But I got everything...the stuff from you Mara, all 3 of my orders, and some extra's to boot....OMG thank you soooooo very much

Ooooh and though I will post in the proper section...let me just say now...I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mara's Rocket Fuel... I will purchase another bottle on the 30th...cause I can't trust this running out before I get another one...Look for my order. It will be this and complete set of that yummy shea butter cream B&B with that wonderful scent (cant remember the name...BTW is that a perfume sold here? sure hope so

But again, thank you ladies a million...you two are the best ever

djac

Oh I know! Arent the ladies AMAZING?!!! Sooo this order of yours sounds quite exciting. What goodiezs did you order?

I put in a huge order a couple days ago (LAM included) and cant WAIT to get it. It is going to be lovely! I ordered Karmiel's Silken moonlight unsniffed and just got a lil tester thanks to jo and OMG I am in love. This is the perfect day wear or bedtime scent, absolutely lovely. Have you tried Egg, JALN or Sug Lavendar? ( a couple of my fave scents) Well this one totally goes in that club!

EDIT: Oh and there is Coeur de l'amour available in the store. It is actually a phero amped scent that has Treasured hearts in it. Oh I hope I get to nab a tester of this, it sounds SO good!

Hmmm, it would be nice to be able to buy a sampler with the 3 types of body cream in it, to test and compare.

Edited by Curiouschic

Oh I know! Arent the ladies AMAZING?!!! Sooo this order of yours sounds quite exciting. What goodiezs did you order?

I put in a huge order a couple days ago (LAM included) and cant WAIT to get it. It is going to be lovely! I ordered Karmiel's Silken moonlight unsniffed and just got a lil tester thanks to jo and OMG I am in love. This is the perfect day wear or bedtime scent, absolutely lovely. Have you tried Egg, JALN or Sug Lavendar? ( a couple of my fave scents) Well this one totally goes in that club!

EDIT: Oh and there is Coeur de l'amour available in the store. It is actually a phero amped scent that has Treasured hearts in it. Oh I hope I get to nab a tester of this, it sounds SO good!

Hmmm, it would be nice to be able to buy a sampler with the 3 types of body cream in it, to test and compare.

CC

Um, don't know that I will like egg...LOVE LOVE LOVE JALN, and no I haven't tried sugar lavendar... I hear it is fab...TG was actually gonna give me a bottle for a trade, but I couldnt take her beloved...she loves that stuff...it's her security blanket...

well that would be like taking UNE and SS4W from me...hehehe

soooo what did I get...nosey peoples...ROFL. lol just joking y'all

oh there is soooo much... Where to start

From a trade with Mara:

EST (the last bottle)

UN Dominance

UN Blatant Invitation

In the lap of the Queen (bottle...was suppose to be two samples but the lovely Mara upgraded

From My orders, (I will just combine all three)

Mara's Rocket Fuel (getting another on the 30th)...good stuff

SS4W

CB 2009

LP Pink 2009

Celestial Lust Dust

Hotter than Hell

and samples: too many to name

I am prolly leaving something out...so um yeah it was a good goody LP package day...

and Yippee about Coeur de l'amour ... I am gonna order a bottle

djac

CC

Um, don't know that I will like egg...LOVE LOVE LOVE JALN, and no I haven't tried sugar lavendar... I hear it is fab...TG was actually gonna give me a bottle for a trade, but I couldnt take her beloved...she loves that stuff...it's her security blanket...

well that would be like taking UNE and SS4W from me...hehehe

soooo what did I get...nosey peoples...ROFL. lol just joking y'all

oh there is soooo much... Where to start

From a trade with Mara:

EST (the last bottle)

UN Dominance

UN Blatant Invitation

In the lap of the Queen (bottle...was suppose to be two samples but the lovely Mara upgraded

From My orders, (I will just combine all three)

Mara's Rocket Fuel (getting another on the 30th)...good stuff

SS4W

CB 2009

LP Pink 2009

Celestial Lust Dust

Hotter than Hell

and samples: too many to name

I am prolly leaving something out...so um yeah it was a good goody LP package day...

and Yippee about Coeur de l'amour ... I am gonna order a bottle

djac

edit...hey how did this get here three times...oh did I break it?

Oh my dear you have to try Egg (I am refering to the original) it is goood!

I totally am in the same boat with sug lavendar as TG. It is a fabulous scent. Are you a lavendar fan?

Well despite all you must try Silken moonlight. Do we have a trade going on right now? Or am I just waiting for one with that D5? My mind barely works lol.

I love your order, you did very well. Many of my faves are in there. I have one bottle of Mara's rocket fuel but have SO been wanting to nab another. SADLY I have used up my spending budget for quite a couple months it seems lol. Well hopefully I can go through my stash and let go of some goodies to stock up on others lol.

Oh and yes I am VERY nosey. I love living through other peoples orders ;)

lol to the triple posting, I dont know how you ladies do it. My comp lways yells at me if it remotely thinks I am going to do it... silly glitches ;)

Oh my dear you have to try Egg (I am refering to the original) it is goood!

I totally am in the same boat with sug lavendar as TG. It is a fabulous scent. Are you a lavendar fan?

Well despite all you must try Silken moonlight. Do we have a trade going on right now? Or am I just waiting for one with that D5? My mind barely works lol.

I love your order, you did very well. Many of my faves are in there. I have one bottle of Mara's rocket fuel but have SO been wanting to nab another. SADLY I have used up my spending budget for quite a couple months it seems lol. Well hopefully I can go through my stash and let go of some goodies to stock up on others lol.

Oh and yes I am VERY nosey. I love living through other peoples orders :D

lol to the triple posting, I dont know how you ladies do it. My comp lways yells at me if it remotely thinks I am going to do it... silly glitches :)

Yeah me too with the living through other peeps orders...course that always makes me spend more...LOL

Silken Moonlight you say...hmmmmm. Well no, we don't have a trade going on right now, and The IHx4 should be arriving soon, so nope we are squared...of course, someday you will have to send the D5...but we can hold off for a trade...lots of goodies coming up

and... I do have a lot to put up for trade, so one day this week I am gonna set up another trade post...hopefully you'll find some likes

Oh and yes, I do like lavendar...don't laugh, but I always get the lavendar scented dishwashing liquid... Now CC, didn't I just say don't laugh...hehehe

and about the egg... uh I don't know...but you never know right?

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Yeah me too with the living through other peeps orders...course that always makes me spend more...LOL

Silken Moonlight you say...hmmmmm. Well no, we don't have a trade going on right now, and The IHx4 should be arriving soon, so nope we are squared...of course, someday you will have to send the D5...but we can hold off for a trade...lots of goodies coming up

and... I do have a lot to put up for trade, so one day this week I am gonna set up another trade post...hopefully you'll find some likes

Oh and yes, I do like lavendar...don't laugh, but I always get the lavendar scented dishwashing liquid... Now CC, didn't I just say don't laugh...hehehe

and about the egg... uh I don't know...but you never know right?

djac

We have some very similar tastes. I actually think you bridge the gap nicely between me and TG. TG and I find a TON that we both love. It is VERY helpful when deciding between scents. However I am not a honey ho where as TG can bathe nicely in it, (actually I can only wear honeys a couple days in the month, lol). SO I think you will find that if TG or I like it, it may be worth it to try. I know I watch what TG likeas AND have started to follow your likes for inspiration :D

If I decide I can pass up some of my faves I will pass them on over for you to see how fabulous they are. I want to get a sample of Kingdom of dreams to you. Have you tried it before? I would have put it in the package but I was short on decanting supplies AND I couldnt find the sample I did have (BUT I just found it today, downstairs in my house ;) )

I will watch for your trading post, cuz you just never know ;)

Silken Moonlight is wonderful. If you decide to order it and for some reason dont LOVE it, I wil gladly take it off your hands. It really lasts and is still nice and soft and just plaine wonderful :)

OH and I threw in a lil sample of one of my personal faves that there arent a lot in circulation, so I hope you enjoy ;) AND no it isnt one of those crazy long lost sold out goodies like Messalina or Potion Bastet, I wish I had those to share :) lol

We have some very similar tastes. I actually think you bridge the gap nicely between me and TG. TG and I find a TON that we both love. It is VERY helpful when deciding between scents. However I am not a honey ho where as TG can bathe nicely in it, (actually I can only wear honeys a couple days in the month, lol). SO I think you will find that if TG or I like it, it may be worth it to try. I know I watch what TG likeas AND have started to follow your likes for inspiration :D

If I decide I can pass up some of my faves I will pass them on over for you to see how fabulous they are. I want to get a sample of Kingdom of dreams to you. Have you tried it before? I would have put it in the package but I was short on decanting supplies AND I couldnt find the sample I did have (BUT I just found it today, downstairs in my house ;) )

I will watch for your trading post, cuz you just never know ;)

Silken Moonlight is wonderful. If you decide to order it and for some reason dont LOVE it, I wil gladly take it off your hands. It really lasts and is still nice and soft and just plaine wonderful :)

OH and I threw in a lil sample of one of my personal faves that there arent a lot in circulation, so I hope you enjoy ;) AND no it isnt one of those crazy long lost sold out goodies like Messalina or Potion Bastet, I wish I had those to share :) lol

Yeah, I am the one that likes a lot of the honey scents too...but yes, I do think I am right there in the middle of both you and TG regarding choice of scents and that's a good thing...

I actually got a tester of Kingdom of dreams but haven't tried it yet.

Oooooh, I did get a tester of the infamous Shelly B's HAM....yummy is all I can say...well that and I hope one day someone will post some in a trade and I am luck enough to nab some more...yummy

and thank you for the extra... I bet I will like it too

and regarding the Silken moonlight...it's a deal, if I don't like it you can have it...no charge...so I guess I gotta put this in my order on the 30th...

see, that's why I don't read the reviews, or be nosey about other peoples orders... you just made me have to spend another 24.95 lady. LOL

Thank Goodness, that I took care of the people I am doing splits (TG and Katz) with for the new releases...well of course I had to get my own bottle of LAM...hehehe

djac

edited to say, CC thanks for keeping me company...Its 2:50am here... I am actually gonna try and get a couple hours of sleep...but I shall be back soon...gotta give mom pain meds at 5am...and of course I am gonna take her on in to the hospital tomorrow...

go get yourself some sleep babe...and I will meet you back here at some point...again, thank you so very much

Edited by djacquelynstew

Yeah, I am the one that likes a lot of the honey scents too...but yes, I do think I am right there in the middle of both you and TG regarding choice of scents and that's a good thing...

I actually got a tester of Kingdom of dreams but haven't tried it yet.

Oooooh, I did get a tester of the infamous Shelly B's HAM....yummy is all I can say...well that and I hope one day someone will post some in a trade and I am luck enough to nab some more...yummy

and thank you for the extra... I bet I will like it too

and regarding the Silken moonlight...it's a deal, if I don't like it you can have it...no charge...so I guess I gotta put this in my order on the 30th...

see, that's why I don't read the reviews, or be nosey about other peoples orders... you just made me have to spend another 24.95 lady. LOL

Thank Goodness, that I took care of the people I am doing splits (TG and Katz) with for the new releases...well of course I had to get my own bottle of LAM...hehehe

djac

edited to say, CC thanks for keeping me company...Its 2:50am here... I am actually gonna try and get a couple hours of sleep...but I shall be back soon...gotta give mom pain meds at 5am...and of course I am gonna take her on in to the hospital tomorrow...

go get yourself some sleep babe...and I will meet you back here at some point...again, thank you so very much

Yes I have found that I tend to purchase more due to this site and finding out what others have nabeed up and love lol.

I want to protest on you pasisng that bottle onto me for free, but I know you will love it so I realize there is no need to panic :D

Kingdom of Dreams is a VERY bright and fruity scent but I find it fabulous for the intent and scent. You only need a little of this potent blend.

I ended up nabbing 2 bottles of LAM (sry if I am repeating lol) and cant wait to get them! I just went out to check out androtics female pheros to see what new ones they have and there is nothing new, just more and more depleted or removed stock. WHat is going on over there? I popped by the forum to see where their LAM was, but there was no real answerthat I could easily find. THANK goodness we have it hear AND with a nice smell :)

Take care dear Djac, I hope you are sound asleep at this moment. AND I hope that when you wake up after the couple hours of sleep, you feel like you slept 10 hrs!

May tomorrow go smooth for you. And may you have the strength you need to walk through it.

Sweet dreams,

CC

• 4 weeks later...

S glad you got your goodies got a notice last night that packaging my last 3 orders together.they must of known I have been getting antcy lol.

hugs,

Tee

• 1 month later...

I got my happy pkg. today & they definitely did right by me. I hope sweet revenge is on the freebies list. Cuz methinks I want to hoard this'un.

I'm so excited! I got all my goodies yesterday afternoon. I'll get to spend my day off playing with all my new sniffies-loved all the little extra samples too. Thanks again Ladies, you are wonderful!!!!

Edited by redheadedangel76

• 2 months later...

I got my order today. LP wonderfullness. Even more exciting due to a happy little accident I received the DA sampler pack. Calling the ladies to let them know. Mara thanked me & told me to keep said pack. I am bouncing back from Tuesday nights fiasco & regaining my happy. An unexpected bit of happiness the universe directed @ me thru Mara & Danna.-Be Blessed,Beccah-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got my package last night, and you ladies really are the mistresses of sexy and delicious! They were all so omnomNOMable (one was better than the other and vice versa, how could I pick a favorite?!) The Lace in Garland & Lace really does cheer me up, and yes, the pheros do indeed stick after bathing with the bubble bath. I'm wearing G&L to a Christmas party tonight, and even if I don't bag any guys I'll still smell awesome and be in a great mood to boot. :)

Thanks again and I positively can't WAIT to see the new releases!!!

Edited by Invidiana

Thanks Countesszero! I did, and I had plenty of AMAZING food too! Maybe the ladies will bottle up those red velvet cupcakes in the future :666:

And by the way, ladies, thank you so much for putting up with all our neverending orders (I know, I had like 3 in a row) during the inevitably hectic holiday season!!!

I got my happy package, actually yesterday. I wanted to say thanks for the 2 extra full sze. samples, is there no end to your wonderfullness ? :(

I checked my mail today and I was so surprised! The very last thing I was expecting was my order this soon...and with an extra,beautiful looking,sample on top of the 2 forum ones !!

Ohhhh I am Happy, I think I am about to make a beginner mistake and try on too much at one time.Now I need those extra arms :(

I don't know if this is the right place for this comment. I just want to give M and D credit for there wonderful works. I am a perfume SNOB. I love the pricey ones. I decided this year I was spending my Christmas money on a perfume. I went to SAKS to sample some of the Bonds #9. Also went to Nordstrom's to sample anything new they had. SO they all smelled the same to me. No Wow factor. I am so used to LP's original scents that I was completely bored with these. None of them made me feel comfortable, like being wrapped in a warm blanket. I sampled Chelsea Flowers $220. It didn't smell as good as Betrothal(light floral) I thought "What am I doing?" I finally found one I liked okay that was $330. WHAT!!! That is crazy! I still didn't like it as much as Southern Gothic 2009. So to make a long story short. I will not be wasting money on over priced department store fragrances that all smell the same. I will remain a loyal LP girl. Thank you Mara and Danna for your wonderful money saving creations.

(snip some)

I thought "What am I doing?" I finally found one I liked okay that was $330. WHAT!!! That is crazy! I still didn't like it as much as Southern Gothic 2009. So to make a long story short. I will not be wasting money on over priced department store fragrances that all smell the same. I will remain a loyal LP girl. Thank you Mara and Danna for your wonderful money saving creations.

Kbudish, I know exactly what you mean...I spent years amassing a commercial collection, only to find it felt much more like "coming home".

Kbudish, I know exactly what you mean...I spent years amassing a commercial collection, only to find it felt much more like "coming home".

Crazy isn't it. It is like LP's just meld into you. Others just kind of stick around!

ALOT I would say. I love the sprays. I wish I would win the lottery.

I have never tried the beta sprays. I guess I should. Which one to make my husband drool...He doesn't really like foody scents.

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies for another fantastic order. Thanks for remembering the roller piece I needed for my Sabra's Secret, and I was squealing with joy to find a sniffie of Bianca's Winter Wind tucked in with the others! I remember posting on her idea thread that I was really curious to find out what it smelled like, and I was so happy to find a bit of it in my package! :666:

Yeah I got a sniffie of Winter Wind too, as well as Marcella's Night Delight which has an apple evocation to my nose.

But here's the hilarious thing, perhaps unintentional. Last year when M first asked us what our wish lists were, I had said I'd never tried the original Love Potion. And today I got a sniffie of it!

Edited by luna65

I got Winter Wind & The Original Love Potion too... And.....(da da da da tada) a sniffie of Shelly's Sweet Bottom (yay). I will be testing that one immediately & if it passes the "Marti's skin" test will place an order at once before they sell out.

And thanks to the Goddesses of scent for getting everything out to me quick. I got my MR in time for 2 interviews on Mon & Tue of next week.

• 3 weeks later...

I got my order on Saturday, which is a funny story. Was checking the tracking# online, saw it delivered. Went to my house, no LPs. Rushed to the P.O., the clerk found it in back( it had been put in the wrong bin). Had my order in hand on Saturday, regardless. Thank you so much M&D for all the little sniffees you tucked into my order, especially the Pink. I love the candy apple, & Rosebud's PE smells yummy.

Hey Potion Mistresses!

Thanks so much for the sample of New Year's Evil in my last order.

It's very yummy & I think I'll be grabbing that & some P & D in the order this week...

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

So I got my order ...I've only tested LP Silver so far, but I like everything else !!! Thank you for the Eenie, Meany, Miney body lotion sample & the yule snuggle wax tart :)

I drove up to check my mail today and was so happy that my order has arrived so soon...I am always impressed with the care that ALL orders are given.Thank you so much for the generous extras...and the adorable Twisted Whiskers gift tag...You guys Rock

Valentine.gif

Thank you so much for all your hard work in getting us our new smellies in time for Valentine's Day! Half the fun this weekend will be picking which scent I'll be wearing for Valentine's Dinner.

Ladies, I have never experienced such good customer service as I have from you. As far as I am concerned there are no other perfume companies worth dealing with.

You guys are the best!