Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Guest cutie.pie

Thank you John and Mara, got my package today... It was just what I needed to cheer me up :) *hugs*

FANTASTIC. He is a great chef.

He loves the way the perfume smells (and has no idea why he is so utterly besotted by me so indebted to LFM and AJA). I mean besotted. It's almost unfair, really. And I love that I get selfies too so it isn't just a one-way fascination. Love every single molecule in the pheromone mixes, even the ones that don't seem to do much for me like cops. This guy is a total keeper.

Oddly enough, though, its mostly women who compliment me on my perfume. But everyone. ..every single person I have seen over the past week. . has remarked on my glow and sparkle. So again, it's probably 50-50 puppy love and the glamour from the LFM.

I wish you guys had a pheromone mix that would "glamour" him into being a poor musician with a multi-million dollar trust account, however. Got anything like that? I hope he never finds out that I've spent more on perfume then he might for rent. HAHAHAHAHA!

I'm very happy for you Lisa! :)

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My orders have arrived, in perfect condition!

The evening before my trip to the salsa congress - perfect timing as well!

Thanks for the sniffies, they enable me to try Eternal sunshine on my guy and see whether basil works with his skin chemistry.

Thank you Mara and team, this is beyond pleasing! :love:

Edited by reincarnated

Thank you so much. Everything was perfect as always and worth the wait. I'm in love with LP Bittersweet (but I bet you knew I would be).

Thank you for the quick service! Notification on Monday and delivery on Wednesday? On my birthday coincidentally? Across the continent. That's nuts! As others may have seen in my birthday thread -- my family stole my package, unpackaged it, and rewrapped it as a birthday gift causing me great concern when it was not in mailbox like Stamps said it was. Thanks for the burgundy bag and sniffies. I got lots of male sniffies this time, so I guess it's time to start trying stuff out on the husband. ;) I cherish every sniffie I get, especially the discontinued ones which I just smell and hang onto like collector's items that they are. :lol:

Yay!! I got my package this morning. The PO called me and asked if I wanted it delivered or? and I just went to get it!!! :) That was because if their error yesterday see other thread. They were all very nice :) Shit happens.

Everything is great!! I guess I'm wearing my new Stone Cougar spray !!!

humm & Fairy cake... Magnolia with some FC Honey!!

Thanks Mara for the extra goodies and I love the Greenness of that pretty bag. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

The most fun part of opening the package is seeing the sniffie surprises!! :cat690:

IKR??!!?? :D

I can't believe how Mara and John always guess what I wanna try! :) They are the best!

Mara, you and your LPMP family are nothing less than AMAZING! Thank you all for every big and little thing you do for all of us. I hope you all have some breaks and loads of pampering coming your way soon! ~♡~♡~

Mara thanks for being the best PM! Seriously, I don't know how you manage everything. I'm so excited to try the NRs and all these amazing PEs. I hope you give yourself a break soon to cuddle those kitties and have a drink or just some time to spoil yourself. XO

Got my glorious package of magickal wonderfulness today! Thank you SO much for such fast shipping and the generous goodies! Our kitty, Ronin grabbed the bag of bottles and was stealing away with them when I got a blurry pic of him in the act! :)

Adorable. Ronin has great taste! :purr:

Super-excited to receive my first LP package in months and months! It's as wonderful a feeling as I remember! :D And thank you very much for shipping the extra label! Off to sniff! :w00t:

Thank you! Thank you! A thousand timrs, thank you all for the beautiful summer delivery! Everything is perfect, and so pretty. Thanks for all the yummy sniffies! You have all outdone yourselves this month.. Applause!!!

Thank you Heather & John for helping me with my order and getting it out so fast, and Mara for the wonderful spells! Going through them today, they smell amazing and I can't wait to test intent.

Oh, Mara, thank you for the gorgeousness and the magic!! I can't believe how generous you are in taking time out from the eleventy million things you already have to do to craft the PEs. They are such an amazing experience for me and one of my all time favorite things about LP. Thank you!!!

I love, you guys!!! I've been so busy with work that I haven't been able to post, but I have gotten two packages in the last week - one with NRs/FB purchases and another with Lina's Cherry Rum Yum. Both times I was also delighted with the bags, especially the small green/gold iridescent (sp?) one. That one seemed like it was custom-made for me. Also, the sniffees! I've gotten some of Lina's other creations and a Sugared Honeycomb!!! :cat690: Yay!!! I can't wait for this upcoming sale!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Package has arrived! Crystal Ball is here yay and the perfect size Mara thanks for helping me choose, the quartz is gorgeous/flawless as well. The aug samplers are blended so well, I think those who bought them unsniffed have nothing to worry about they smell delicioso! So far of the half I've tried I'm very fond of Lick of Cream, Velvet Kisses and Honeyed Love Potion but if you had a past favorite of any of the others you will not be dissapointed! Mara you are a gifted genius!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Mara, THANK YOU!! The parcel arrived safely for Kori and Teri. They absolutely love the sun catcher. They've hung it in their picture window to catch the morning light. It arrived at a particularly perfect time. August is both a time of celebration and mourning for them. Capturing the dancing light and letting it flash and flit provides a joyful distraction for them. Many thanks for their gift.

Regarding my order: I just absolutely bawled when I unwrapped the beautiful little bags and saw the sun catchers and pendulum. I cannot begin to tell anyone who hasn't seen these pieces of art just how exquisite they truly are in person. Photos cannot begin to do them justice. The golden floral beaded sun catcher is beyond any expectations I had..and I saw photos of it before it was shipped. It is hanging in my talking room where the sunset will capture the amber and rose perfectly. I'll be carrying the amber pendulum with me as not only a useful tool, but a gorgeous bit of advertising. It looks like something a queen would carry. It is that beautiful. I'll be ordering a second red sun catcher for my daughter-in-law..and possibly two pendulums in purple and in green, if you any available.

The scrub samples are amazing! I can hardly wait to take a shower. They all smell so yummy!

Speaking of yummy ~ the perfumes are exactly as described and reviewed. Have sniffed them all to much ooooing and ahhhhing. Currently wearing Pumpkin Juice Cocktail. Review coming soon..

Thank you again, hon. I do so appreciate all the effort, artistry, care and patience that goes into every blessed creation. XO! XO!

Edited by Wanderlust

Received every thing the other day. In addition to my FBs, so glad for the body butter! I'll admit, at first, I was worried a bit about the small sizes (though I knew the size before I bought), but this is not my 'normal' body butter. It does go a long way. Love it and am still testing the honey and cocoa version.

It's really thick, in a good way, and sinks in well.

My rose quartz heart, I adore. It fits perfectly in the palm of my hand - in a nice round shape - which is perfect. Super fast shipping as always, thank you!

I received my second order from LP and my first sale goodies! I don't know what was up with the monthly sampler BUT I LOVE EVERYTHING!!

You guys are awesome! I am so glad I found this place.

Thanks to all the forum folks too. Your advice is spot on!

In my most recent order, I orderd from the LP shop a lovely heart shaped rose quartz. My own heart was drawn to it so much, and I was so happy when it arrived.

I'm posting here bc I read the invoice which had a special note ' Pick the nicest one we have for her please'. And it really touched me as I really know Mara and John must have read my email and felt how much I really did need this for myself.

So in addition to all of the genourisity, fantastic products - I am always and completely astounded how LP (Mara, John, and others) truly care for all of us. There is magick afoot - and it is positive and amazing. :kiss43:

Edited by Beach Goddess

Just to say the parcel of loveliness arrived and each piece is more exquisite than the last. For tbose of you waiting for a review of store merchandise, jump on the bandwagon ASAP! I got several sun catchers, a silver beaded bookmark, two pendulums, cards & postcards..and perfumes ( of course!). Mara, thank you from the bottom of my pee pickin' heart!

Edited by Wanderlust

I got package one yesterday and it felt like a magickal, special holiday. Mara, I can't tell you what a high point it is for me to receive my LPMP orders. It's like opening a box of beautiful, loving energy! And thank you *so* much for the very thoughtfully chosen extras. That made me feel so special! xo :Love09751: :purr: