Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Oh... thank you for the wax melt sample. I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Drive By Fruiting"! It smells divine and OW is Da Bomb for EVERYTHING.

I also laugh when I think of that scene from Mrs Doubtfire

Edited by StacyK

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for another amazing package! It made my day, like my LP orders always do :) Thank you also for the goody bag from the giveaway, everything smells wonderful! I can't wait to try it all out! I also appreciate all your patience with me re: my sale orders. Every year I'm a pain in the butt, but your customer service is always phenomenal. LPMP is always my first choice for smell-goods! Love you!

Thanks to everyone at LP for the sale, for working with me on my orders, for this forum, for making me smell great with a smidge of confidence boost or magic firepower. Before LP....well, thank god I never have to remember life before LPMP.

Thank you Mara, John & LP Elves! I just opened my sale box, and everything is perfect. Just awesome. I'm so excited, I haven't even started sniffing yet! But I'm on it! Thank you!!! :D

ETA, I have opened and sniffed all the previously unsniffed bottles which I'd ordered based on review alone, and I LOVE every single one of them. :o Amazing! Very accurate & helpful reviews everyone! Thank you! Wonderful scents! :D I'm very, very, very happy!!!

Edited by Eggers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh, Mara hooked my dingus boyfriend up! :P (and I don't think she knew he knew me)...

I adore my man and have gotten him hooked on SWS, so naturally I would have thought he would enlist my help with any orders... but no, he thought he had it. Fast forward to him finally looking at his email confirmation and getting disappointed that he had missed the sale that the email informed him of (I told him, but he's not used to the personal touch of Indies and just assumed it was a generic order/shipping confirmation)

But this isn't a sad story! An extra bottle was included AND sniffies of pheros he hadn't tried (including Super For Men...mmmm, maybe Mara did know who he is wooing, haha)

So thank you, thank you, thank you from both of us :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am always so excited when I receive my LPMP packages but I have to share that my cats are always excited as well. To super funny! They join me by my couch and coffee table and wait until I open the box. When I start pulling everything out, they try to grab the bags because of the ribbons. One of our cats, Ezio, even tries to get the bottles. It's a game to him. He'll "hide" under the coffee table and slowly peek over the coffee table and sneak attack any bottle within reach. Our other cat, Lampolo, is only after the bags with ribbons and he'll sneak attack those and try to run away. This is our tradition at our house. ??❤

SO we all thank you for all the joy and excitement we experience when an LPMP package arrives. LOL!

Edited by tink333

That is so cute, Tink. How great that you have such a fun ritual with your kitties around opening LPMP packages, which is super exciting in itself!

It is very funny and they are very cute even though they are trying to steal my LPs. ?

I got a surprise pkg from Mara :eating-pie: this week, and my cat Meap helped me open it, too! She must have known there was something in it for her, lol... Mara's kitty Batsy sent Meap a Halloween postcard :purr:

That is so sweet! At this point I believe the cats know there is magic in the box and fun stuff to play with.

• 1 month later...

My HUGE box of LP spree shopping came today and I am blown away! Mara, my moonstone is so beautiful! It looks like it contains galaxies.... I am sitting cradling it in my hands and getting lost in the beauty. The ritual incense is hauntingly lovely. I am going to save it and use it for my house blessing ceremony when I get to move back in. After I placed my order, I was afraid I might have gone a bit overboard on soaps.... but my mom chose tonight to tell me that her LP soap is perhaps the best one she has ever had, and I was able to surprise her with more while still having a nice hoard for me.

And the samples! So delicious and so inviting. I can't believe how amazing the Tyvey's Bermuda Breakfast and Charmed Chiara sprays turned out.

Everyone at LP is magic and I am so thrilled that you exist. Thank you for the magic!!!!!

• 5 months later...

Mara! I had no idea these had already shipped -- such wonderful timing to find magic potions in the mailbox when I am just about to finish the academic year and start my month long vacation! Thank you, thank you, thank you -- especially for finding two takes on my idea! I can't wait to slather and enjoy. :kiss43: :kiss43: :kiss43:

ETA: OMG OMG OMG just did the first slather with Love Kitten.... this is perfection! How on earth did you nail it so beautifully! Scent is gorgeous and I can feel the energy rolling off it -- just as I described, and just as Lana sang. I'm gonna have to wait to try out the "Sultry" version, this is so amazing!!!!!!

Edited by Black Cat

Mara is the best. She was so patient with me and my orders. I pretty much maxed out my budget for oils for the rest of the summer :Love09751:

• 2 weeks later...

What's Love Kitten? :)

Check out the PE thread when it goes up.... I asked Mara to whip up a little something based in part on Lana Del Rey's song/video "Love" and, as per usual, MAGIC ensued!

• 1 year later...

I remember discussing Dalmatian Jasper and Zebra Jasper with you. This was the closest I could find! I hope you enjoy it. Was there a magical property to it that interested you? We are making crystal grids tomorrow night at the First Friday party, I will try to remember to take a picture of one with assorted jaspers.

41 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I remember discussing Dalmatian Jasper and Zebra Jasper with you. This was the closest I could find! I hope you enjoy it. Was there a magical property to it that interested you? We are making crystal grids tomorrow night at the First Friday party, I will try to remember to take a picture of one with assorted jaspers.

i really like zebra jasper, but at the moment i am hooked on Azurite, the singing stone lol!

would love a crystal themed potion scents with pheros, labrodite, Azurite etc would be fun!

16 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Dalmatian Jasper is supposed to help one feel more playful, while still allowing one to accomplish, well, "adulting tasks". :lol: This is something I sorely need help with. I tend to get all caught up in things that HAVE to be done, and forget to make time for play. I'm so bad for this, BF will often grab whatever is in my hands (depends on which project I'm currently working on), and say, "Drop it. We're going out for a nice dinner", or "Put that thing down. We're going to the movies". I thought maybe a little Dalmatian Jasper might help me out a bit, even if it's just looking at it that reminds me to stop being such a drag! :lol:  

I love the pieces you sent! I love the spotted stones. I've been keeping them in my jean shorts pockets all weekend to remind me to put the broom/sponge/paint brush/whatever down for a bit. ;)  Thank you so much for sending them! And I would LOVE to see pics of other types of Jasper. They're so pretty! 

15 hours ago, Fang said:

i really like zebra jasper, but at the moment i am hooked on Azurite, the singing stone lol!

would love a crystal themed potion scents with pheros, labrodite, Azurite etc would be fun!

I like that idea, too! 

Mmm... Azurite! So beautiful! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Mara!  I love the ring!  If I can figure out how to upload a picture I will.  THANK YOU AGAIN!  

IMG_3270.TIF

Edited by Snoopyace