Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my box of squee yesterday and in Mara's infinite awesome-ness, she included a bonus bottle of LP SE:11, in spray form! At my request she also donated a bevy of sniffees for my persuasive speech! Thanks, & many happy returns to M & the LP Crew :wub:

I got my box of squee yesterday and in Mara's infinite awesome-ness, she included a bonus bottle of LP SE:11, in spray form! At my request she also donated a bevy of sniffees for my persuasive speech! Thanks, & many happy returns to M & the LP Crew :wink2:

That is SURE to be a persuasive speech! Mara is such a doll. I want to be like Mara when i grow up.

• 1 month later...

Received my sample set today, so the first thing I actually sniffed was Le Wiz's prezzie bath. First of all, thank you & secondly, it smells divine! I love the higher vibe the lotus adds to it. Again thank you so much LP for the generosity & excellent treatment you always give me :happybirthday:

Received my sample set today, so the first thing I actually sniffed was Le Wiz's prezzie bath. First of all, thank you & secondly, it smells divine! I love the higher vibe the lotus adds to it. Again thank you so much LP for the generosity & excellent treatment you always give me :happybirthday:

:) I second that, Well said Beccah!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is my first time ordering from this site. I'm not located within the US or Canada btw so I had a lot of questions such as how long the parcel would take to arrive, if it will be left in my mailbox or delivered to my doorstep etc..

Also had difficulty signing up for an account on this forum.

Thank you Mara for your prompt replies to my emails and for helping me with the registration of my account.

Collected my parcel from the post office today. It was really well wrapped and thanks for the samples that you included in my purchase, it was a nice surprise! =)

Thank you M and J ~ You guys are the Wind Beneath My Wings Time after Time.

Love would never Do without You

I love everything thank you for the extra goodies!!!!

Special thank you to El W- who was super duper busy packing boxes doing OT - he forgot one little vial and immediately emailed me to ask if I wanted him to mail it out the next day~ OMG !!!!?? The best service of any Etailer!!!!!!!!!!! EVER Who does that? Offers to send one vial because they forgot it- because they were totally jammin to get orders out on Saturday!! I love you guys and appreciate everything you do for me and the rest of our addicts here on this totally awesome forum

I told el W- to fly that MOFO over to me ASAP because I needed a hit! :abfx:

Having fun with these new emotions

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you M and J ~ You guys are the Wind Beneath My Wings Time after Time.

Love would never Do without You

I love everything thank you for the extra goodies!!!!

Special thank you to El W- who was super duper busy packing boxes doing OT - he forgot one little vial and immediately emailed me to ask if I wanted him to mail it out the next day~ OMG !!!!?? The best service of any Etailer!!!!!!!!!!! EVER Who does that? Offers to send one vial because they forgot it- because they were totally jammin to get orders out on Saturday!! I love you guys and appreciate everything you do for me and the rest of our addicts here on this totally awesome forum

I told el W- to fly that MOFO over to me ASAP because I needed a hit! :)

Having fun with these new emotions

That's funny! I know, I'm completely spoiled by the TAT here...& the excellent customer service.....& the delicious scents...

OMG!! I. DIED. LAUGHING.

In sign of true addiction- just home after 24hours plus of travel- and did I shower or sleep? No, i picked up and opened my lp box. Only to find besides the usual yums, the FUNNIEST SURPRISE PRESENTS I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. I am so touched as well as tickled. xoxoxoxoxoxo

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thank you for the sniffie of Lure of the Siren. I'm not sure if it was a fluke or if you chose it specifically because you just seem to know what people need but I can't wait to try to try out at the next jam session because I'm still really self-conscious among all the much better muscians.

:banana038:

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GENEROUS!!!! :hearts18::LuvU396:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Swear to the Lord I was just smiling a couple days ago when I saw the Victoria's Secret commercial because I thought about you guys : ) THANK YOU!!! I can wear LP black again too!!!! : )

• 2 weeks later...

Mara, THANK YOU and all of the LP Team!!

Thank you for the super fast shipping, thank you for being so attentive, thank you for all the guy's and girl's freebies and for the RABID!!

A thousand thank-yous! My boyfriend brought me my box yesterday night and we opened it together...sharing this moment with him was really exciting!

I'm sooo grateful, I feel in debt with you and all of your team...you have no idea how your potions have changed our lives...LP brought so much happiness to me and so much passion to my sex-love life... :Emoticons04235:

Sincerely, Gaby

• 2 weeks later...

Mara you big sweetie! :Polar-Kiss:

Thanks for all the extra goodies and a sample of "salute" I wanted to try that but I was on a tight budget this month. I REALLY appreciate that kindness.

My package got here in time and i'll present it to my guy tonight.

Thanks again.

:bday639:

Edited by Raq On