Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Yay my Far Far Away just got here! Awesome timing since the vial I had lost a triangular chunk of the glass yesterday or the day before when I tried to undo it (I don't have superhuman strength ha ha I think maybe it had a crack lol).

Love the Lorelei's English Breakfast sniffee, and some Extra Curricular...wooo, thanks! Also awesome timing since I now like it and only have a trial vial!

Smokey the cat is sooooo adorable.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My order arrived today, and I wanted to say thank you for the extra sniffies and for the body cream. I love LP Original! Everything looks lovely. I'm so glad I got a chance to get the Bohemian Cats set. It's a bit overwhelming to have 2 monthly trial sets arrive at the same time - especially when one contains 20 scents! My little vial of Spark in the Dark broke the moment I looked at it, (just the top - the perfume inside is fine & I'll be decanting it into an old glass Carmex container, to save it), so I put a little dab on my hand before work, and OH MAN!!! It's gorgeous! Thank you so much for everything. I love every last bit of it! :D

Thank you again Mara & John for your wonderful, wonderful customer service and for the extra goodies! :abfx:

Yay! 2 thank-you posts in a row!

My order arrived safely and thanks for the extra freebies! :D Can't wait to try my Coffee Soak!

Oh PM, thanks for tucking a bottle of T.M.I. into my box. I was so frustrated when my bottle broke some time back. I would also like you to know that I love my first PE you made. I have slathered it on tonight so I can do a quick review. I'll have to let it settle down a little before doing a more detailed review. I'm already thinking of a second PE ...... Thanks so much for interpreting what I have so inadequately put in words into a wonderful scent! Muah!

My order just arrived, and I want to say thank you for being so thoughtful! It wasn't necessary to send another vial of Spark in the Dark, but I appreciate so much that you did! The broken vial is difficult to manage, and I so love all the sexy yum packed in there! :D

Thank you also for all the little extras. The candles are so CUTE! They're much more slender than I'd pictured them.

And as far as sniffies go - well, Team LP - you packed a lot of stuff in those teeny bottles that I've just been itching to try. Thank you for those, too.

Well, I'm off on a sniffing spree! Thank you again! :abfx: Have a lovely day everyone!

Thank you so much for the candles!! I don't know if you remembered me saying what a candle fan I am or are just psychic, but either way I can never get too many candles! I will be saving these for a special time to burn them :)

• 2 weeks later...

My package arrived today right as I was walking into my home. I was so impatient that I ripped the box open with my key. :cat690:

It came in record time despite me adding on to my original order. Thank you for the generous amount of sniffees and the incense. I was just reading a post about Rosie's wedding cake and it sounded divine so I was debating on whether I should or could add my name to the list and I got a sniffee!! :cat690: :cat690: :cat690:

Hey PM! Chris said thank you. He loves everything and based on his emails I think he'll be ordering a sampler shortly.

Thank you Mara & John! My package is already here, but I won't have it in my hands until Friday, when my Bf brings it over to me...But as always thank you for everything guys!!! :D

I can't believe it! Mine actually arrived today, too! I thought they *might* show up tomorrow, (BIG MIGHT), but probably Monday, yet here they are! And they're beautiful, as always. Thank you so much for all the little extras. Everything looks wonderful... Off to smell fabulous now! Thank you all for brightening my day! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the extra yummy stuff!!! I forgot to thank you for the yummy body butter and bath bomb from the last package! Also thank you for the pretty pink pouch my sampler arrived in! It's so pretty and vibrant and it made me smile!

XXOXXOXOXOXXOXOOO

• 2 weeks later...

I got my order today. I took a sniff of everything but I am focusing on my PE. I really like it - I am letting it sit a little to see what it does but I will get a review up soonest. Right after i got my shipping notice I saw the new releases this month and wishes I had ordered Unseelie just to see what it was like. And sure enough you read my mind and there it was as a freebie along with the Dirty Old Man I requested. Thank you very much!What with this and all the pheros I ordered it ought to be an interesting weekend!

Edited by quietguy

Thank you guys for my lovely package!! Thanks for the awesome candles!! How did you know? I went to Maria's house to get all my witchery items.. tarot cards, stones, candles.. and her and Suzy packed all my stuff and God knows where it is now. I was so upset because I wanted to concentrate on bringing in love to our home ( we have a ghost that I picked up at a funeral last week ) WOW you guys know me!

I went to the PO and the gentlemen is all.. Lady Victoria? I blushed a million shades of pink! I said.. yes I am a Lady. I have a castle in Scotland.

I think he thought I was crazy.

LV -- Were you able to help the poor ghost? S/he's probably just confused and lost. Hope it wasn't a malevolent one.

Mara -- you are so sweet!! Got the huge box today and was thrilled with all the little extras! And unwrapping all those goodies I'd ordered was like Christmas!!! One does not simply open an LPMP box -- one carefully unearths each little treasure, admires and samples it, swoons and samples some more, and only then and with regret sets it down to excitedly move on to the next little wonder. Then, when the last little darling has been sniffed and coddled and introduced to its new home, you TIP THE BOX UPSIDE DOWN, SHAKE IT AND SCREAM, "MOAR, DAMMIT!! I WANT MOAR!!"

(sigh)

...One does not simply open an LPMP box -- one carefully unearths each little treasure, admires and samples it, swoons and samples some more, and only then and with regret sets it down to excitedly move on to the next little wonder. Then, when the last little darling has been sniffed and coddled and introduced to its new home, you TIP THE BOX UPSIDE DOWN, SHAKE IT AND SCREAM, "MOAR, DAMMIT!! I WANT MOAR!!"

(sigh)

:lol: So true.

LV -- Were you able to help the poor ghost? S/he's probably just confused and lost. Hope it wasn't a malevolent one.

(sigh)

It's gone I hope. Haven't heard him or her since I went around spritzing Lavender and Incense all over the place.

Although it was really interesting at a birthday party this weekend, Jude would not play in a certain area and he kept on pointing and saying..

" Momma, look, bad guy " I told him to tell the bad guy to go home.

BEST. ORDER. EVER!!!!! Claimed it at the post office then got in line at the local drive-thru lunch place. Tore open the box and started opening bottles and testers and spritzing and swiping and glopping and sniffing and huffing and tossing paper everywhere. . . looked over to find a bag of food, a receipt, and some change on the console next to me.

I wonder how many car horns I didn't hear.

Edited by Just Ducky

• 2 weeks later...

To the Potion Master & Le Wiz:

Okay, all I did was start to slice the wrapping paper off my package with a knife, and already it was an awesome package. Firstly, thank you for not shipping in a monster box; mailman still just tucked it between the doors, which was awesome #1. Awesome #2 was the Runaways "wrapping paper"! How fun was that to open??? So fun! I peeled the paper back just a little and I was like, "Hey! What's Joan Jett doing in my package???" :lol:

And you still put in sniffies! Thank you so much. I absolutely love getting the sniffies in my packages. But honestly, I thought they weren't being sent out this time, 'cause of the sale... Thank you - you are always so overly generous.

I'm off to sniff all the stuff I've never sniffed before. Have a wonderful day! :D

Edited to ask who the mind-reader is? You always seem to send sniffies of things I've been dying to try. How on earth do you do that?

Edited by Eggers