Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

My HUGE LPMP box arrived at my door an hour ago. So great was the anticipation that I had to brew a fresh pot of coffee, turn off the phones, and actually sit down to attack it! OHHHHHHHH my gosh it was like my own private Christmas! Mara/John, you guys are simply incredible!!!!!! Little tissue-wrapped package after package full of such wonderful, delightful things! And the EXTRAS! You guys outdid yourselves! So complete is your attention to details that you sent out the February samples in those gorgeous ruffled, satin bags! You didn't have to do that for us, but you did!

I am just totally overwhelmed by everything at the moment. This is the Best. Order. EVER!!! Thank you so much!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fucking shitballs! What a package! And I am not talking about Jimmy. He is nice in the February pic I got though. This is the best package ever with the 2 months. And thanks so much for the extras. I just love you guys so much. Squeeeeeee!

Mara, John, all you LP Elves... You guys suck! :lol: I just got my package, (complete with yummy calendar picture), and I am in love at first sniff with all but one new release! And that isn't even counting all the sniffies that are awesome and which love me... Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie is going to ruin me! Please, I need at least one month of horrible new releases so that I can give my credit card a much needed rest, (and so I can play catch-up!).

Thank you so much for all the goodies! This package is freaking a.maze.ing. I love it. :D

I got my goodies today and WOW it's going to take me a while to get through all of it! I'm coming down with something so my sniffer isn't at it's best but I'm excited to dive into it all. And the calendar!!! Mara you and the gang are so awesome, thank you!!!

Got my package yesterday. Mara is getting tricky - trying to bring Mrs. QG into the fold with sveral sniffies for ladies! Thank you for all the goodies! I will let you know what Mrs. QG says. Maybe I will hide them in one of her Valentine's Day presents ...

Got my package yesterday. Mara is getting tricky - trying to bring Mrs. QG into the fold with sveral sniffies for ladies! Thank you for all the goodies! I will let you know what Mrs. QG says. Maybe I will hide them in one of her Valentine's Day presents ...

Welllll, that would be John getting tricky, but I think he honestly meant those for you to sample and give opinion on. Why, did you get something "weird"? :lol:

Welllll, that would be John getting tricky, but I think he honestly meant those for you to sample and give opinion on. Why, did you get something "weird"?

I got a package of five sniffies that at first glance were all female scents but I can double-check ... no - unless John wanted me to smell like a peach for some reason. :lol:

I got this "cutish" small media bag as a freebie that came along with Mrs. QG's Valentine's Day present. I will hide them in there so it will be a present within a present!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!!! THANK YOU MARA!

I came home today to find a LPMP box! I was not expecting to find one because I paif for my pheros during the pheromone sale and told Mara to hang onto them till my next order - nope, she sent them! And not only sent them but I got everything in a lace bag this time, with a cute kitty valentines' card and some sample sniffies - one of which I was super curious about! Wow.

I know I got a LPMP shipment email but I honestly thought it was in error since I didn't think anything was supposed to be shipped to me!

Unexpected LPMP packages are like being six years old at Christmas -- total happiness and excitement!

• 2 weeks later...

My fantastic LPMP package arrived yesterday, safely in the care of a kind neighbour. Although I wish the posty would pop a note through my door telling me when he gives my parcels to my neighbours. Anyway, how utterly gorgeous does the January releases look as a set - perfectly gorgeous! I'm thrilled as always with my new treasures and thank you ever so much for the sniffees. Love you guys. X

Oh thank you thank you, LP gods and godesses, for the Mojo Oil samples!!!! I was so sad it was no longer available in fb, but I broke into a happy dance when I saw those two samples tucked in with my other goodies. The whooping and squeeing probably made it to out there in L.A. -- sorry if it woke you up!!

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE you guys?!?!! :burning-heart:

Edited by Just Ducky

Mara, I really want to say thank you for the sniffies in this order because I suspect you picked them personally for me. Especially the Blessing Oil and the Persuation Potion. For my house right?

(You are awesome. Truly.)

I was very pleasantly surprised to receive my package yesterday, and straight from the mailman as well. I hadn't really expected it would arrive so early, as it had only been posted eight days earlier, and I was sure it would get caught in customs anyway and I'd have to pay a lot of extra to get my hands on my goodies. But USPS and my country's post were efficient and for once I was lucky with customs! I happened to be at home when the doorbell rang, and when the mailman handed me a box and I realized what it was, my hands started to literally shake! :lol: Oh yes, I was waiting for this so badly. So, of course, I tore the package open right away and unwrapped all the delightful bottles and the little samples in their organza bag. Everything was in good order and I was so happy to discover some free gifts as well: full bottle(!) of A Treasure of Amethyst, which smells quite delightful straight from the bottle, and several small trial vials (I believe these are what you call sniffees), all different and equally interesting! THANK YOU Mara and John! :love:

Just popping by to say thank you for the lovely package, and especially for the sniffies tucked in there. I didn't expect those, since I pretty much paid for this order using my forum credits. Between allowing us to accumulate forum credits to spend and all the forum freebies and sniffies, you are too generous! Every package is like a gift! My lovelies arrived safely this afternoon, and I'm currently wearing all the new releases except Emerald City, but just because I can't find an extra spot on my body where I'll be able to smell it easily! :lol: I smell like spring all over! :D Thank you all!

ETA I feel bad now. When I showed my order to BF last night, he got all excited 'cause he thought his bottles would be here, too. He didn't realize that I'd placed my order before we started talking about his Steamy Daydreams & Road Opener. :( I may have to make a special order, just for him! :)

Edited by Eggers

I just got my package from LPMP today. Thank you!!

This order ended up being HUGE since it's a combination of 3 orders I placed and asked to hold for me - so it can be sent to my new address. I'm a little overwhelmed at the sheer number of scents to try out now! lol. Going to work my way through them in the next little while. That said, I REALLY need to stop trying to sniff everything right after "travel shock". It never ceases to amaze me how different they smell a few days after.

• 2 weeks later...

Just popping by to say thank you for the lovely package, and especially for the sniffies tucked in there. I didn't expect those, since I pretty much paid for this order using my forum credits. Between allowing us to accumulate forum credits to spend and all the forum freebies and sniffies, you are too generous! Every package is like a gift! My lovelies arrived safely this afternoon, and I'm currently wearing all the new releases except Emerald City, but just because I can't find an extra spot on my body where I'll be able to smell it easily! :lol: I smell like spring all over! :D Thank you all!

ETA I feel bad now. When I showed my order to BF last night, he got all excited 'cause he thought his bottles would be here, too. He didn't realize that I'd placed my order before we started talking about his Steamy Daydreams & Road Opener. :( I may have to make a special order, just for him! :)

Word! & LOLZ at the b.f.

I really like the new info bookmarks you send with the orders now. The art work is gorgeous & they really explain the oils very well.

I'd like to express my gratitude here as well. My last order came with both my artfire order and my lpmp purchase, to my delight!

And when I emailed them about my incident with the Road Opener being cracked, John/Mara replied immediately saying they'll send another one! Full bottle! No fuss, no questions, nothing! You just don't expect this kind of generosity anymore...

I got my package today, and yes, the bookmarks are great! I love having that information printed somewhere handy.

Those little blue roller bottles are so darned cute! They're like little pixie bottles! :kyrii_faerie_action: I can't wait to start mixing up a storm!

And of course the scents this month... WOW. That's all I have to say about them... so far. I'm too busy swooning. :wub:

Thank you so much!

OH! And thank you for the little sniffie of Ebil-ish. I am hoarding every last drop I can of that one. ;)