Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Mara And Crew, THANK YOU (Long overdue!) for creating your endlessly AMAZING fragrances/Potions!!! Everything Always arrives in Great Condition (LOVE the pretty bags: I store my bottles by category in them). Can hardly wait to see what the Upcoming Holidays will bring! And a HUGE Thank You for your Aug./Sept. Spell lineup: Every one that I've gotten my hands on is TOP NOTCH! Thank you all for maintaining this fun and informative message board. 100% Better than department store websites (bleah). Have a great Autumn! :LuvU396:

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my gosh, just picked up a big box of wonderfulness at the post office! I can't get over how beautifully the Spell Potions are packaged, along with that gorgeous bag, and I can't wait to speed through my samples to see if I will be hitting the Sale thread one last time! (Hint: I've already found at least one more "must have"!). I can't even imagine the work it has taken to put on this sale; thank you SO much.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe how much you guys paid in postage for my last package. Those waters are heavy! Thank you!

What Halo said! I would have found it entirely appropriate to be charged for that. So many thanks for the amazing customer service here.

And I can't believe I now own a double Full Bottle Set of New Releases! I've never even ordered the monthly sampler (will be doing that more from here on out) but it was clear to me, reading the reviews of other Spell Oils, that whether or not the scents worked for me I could be confident using them for intent. And as it turns out, most of the scents in the first 10 bottles I got have been home runs, so I can't wait to try these out! Especially excited for Focus & Acuity Potion, as well as the Patience Potion, to use at work. Not to mention one of my jobs is just for the coming year and I am hoping to persuade them to have me back, so definitely putting Shut Up and Get a Job! to use.

Thanks again, Mara, and all the wonderful people here, for this amazing company. Both the products and the customer service are unmatched by anything I've encountered elsewhere.

I've just received my wonderful LP parcel of goodness and I wanted to say a massive thank you to the lovely Mara and all the LP elves for not just a pristinely perfect package (as per usual) and for refunding some of my postage, (unexpected but really appreciated), but also for my gift bottle of Marigold & Amaranth. It was incredibly thoughtful and really is just what I need right now. Thank you so much for your kindness. Xxxxxxxxx

Received the last large order today... everything is beautiful.... the remaining NR's, my freebies, THANK YOU MARA!!!!!! My unPheros!

Oh and my 221B boosted with SS4W. Now I need to watch Sherlock again! Smells divine. Think I need a back up. :D

Those bags are gorgeous. :purr: :purr: :purr:

Came home yesterday to the largest LP box I've had yet waiting on my doorstep- YAY! I actually squealed in delight and did a little happy dance, to the amusement of some passersby. :cat690:

Opening up the box and unwrapping all my preciouses is like tearing the wrapper off the best present ever. And it doesn't matter that I already know what's inside, cause it's always something magical and mysterious that can never be appreciated and revealed in its full glory until it's been played with repeatedly.

Thank you Mara & LP- you have given me the best addiction ever!

Just want to take a moment to thank Mara for her great generosity. Never seen anything like it. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Yes. Me too. Got home and got my last order--the one I sent in AFTER the sale was over, because my mom smelled some of my spell oils and had to have them for her birthday-- and just couldn't believe the generous goodies. Thank you, thank you.

Aaah! Mara and kin! im so happy but incredibly apologetic at the same time with how many orders i did in such a short time span!!

It seems like im just throwing all my money at you in speed ball fashion and i want to say sorry

Im still in the process of learning to consolidate my orders so it doesnt have to be so thinly spread out and time consuming :C

But i kept getting extra money

And yknow

its called a hobby for a reason haha you guys are so great :D

I love that you guys include the sniffies and cute string bags, theyre so rad

:heart0974: Hardly know ya but theres a lot of love :heart0974:

Thank you Mara! Every package from LPMP is just pure magic, I'm so happy to be a customer here. My first PE is perfect! AND I did not believe my eyes when I found out how generous you were in adding freebies to my order.

Also those silver/grey bags are absolutely stunning!

Mara, I think about you every day!! Thank you for creating the most beautiful scents/pheros, and thank you for this amazing community. I hope to be back to "customer" status someday, but I'm loving and enjoying my collection until then!! xoxo

YAY! My first October package arrived today! :D Thank you so much for everything. I love getting these pretty little packages in the mail, they're always SO much fun to open, and there's always, always a lovely surprise waiting for me in the box! Thank you so much! :D

I hope the hunt for the new studio space is going well!

WOOHOO! My second order arrived this afternoon, and it's SO lovely! You guys are just amazing, and generous, and just. so. AWESOME. :wub: Thank you so much for the little surprise! How do you always know? Thank you! xox

THANK YOU SO MUCH MARA & LP!

Just got home from work feeling tired and crappy and planning to skip my evening course. Only to discover a delightful package of delicious perfumes waiting patiently for me to open them and give them the love they deserve. Each box of LPs that arrives makes my day. And thank you so much for the lovely gift!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Mara, I just got home to my packages and I can't express how much they warmed my heart! I am headed out of town, so will have to hold off looking at everything in detail and reveling in the wonderfulness, but I just wanted to say...

I am driving over the mountains to visit my best friends, and the trip is one that is a little bittersweet, because for almost a decade, I made this drive with Olivia curled up in the passenger seat. This is only my second time doing it without her, and it's still very hard. But having a bottle of Olivia's Comfort and Joy tucked in my bag to give to the lady of the house, knowing we will smell this for the first time together.... I'm taking such comfort in that! The timing couldn't have been better, as with everything that happens with LP. I'm sure I'll be back here to rave in greater detail, but I was just blown away by the gorgeous bags, all the little sniffies, and ALL the wonderfulness. You and your company are amazing. I know of nothing like it!

ETA: Oh, Mara, just went through everything in the boxes and I am stunned at your generosity, and almost in tears. The gift pouch kits are beyond anything I would have expected you to include--feeling very humbled and thrilled. Thank you SO much!!

Edited by Blackcat

I got my package of joy today!!! :bday1029::heart0974:

I want to give you a HUGE Thank You! Your generosity went WELL beyond, everything is amazing. The fragrances are exquisite, the bags are gorgeous, and the extras are *Very* generous, and much appreciated. Thank you, Thank you!! :Love09751:

Yesterday I started the weekend on such a happy note: box of goodies waiting for me!! Thank you so much for the extras and the bags...I LOVE the new bags but this month I received them in such an amazing color. I have to find a use for these so that I can show them off to everyone!! Perfect as always. Thank you so much!!

I just have to say, I loved the purple w/ red shift color I received with my sampler, it was extra pretty! Ok, so these pheromone samples are amazing, I love, love, love the little dropper bottles!

Thank you for absolutely gorgeous bags and for all those lovely gifts!

I'm so happy I received my November samples this quickly. That means I'll have plenty of time to test everything and figure out what I want to order before Nov 25th.

:cat690:

Edited by Fleur

Mara, thank you so much for all the goodies! Everything is perfect - the pretty beaded bags, the sampler (I should have gotten a full set; there's nothing I dislike - how do you do that?), the lovely extras. Even the scary little dropper vial of Dominance looks deceptively cute and harmless. :o Just wait till I try it out! :lol: I'll have to tell BF to put on a helmet and some heavy-duty emotional armour before I wear that puppy! ;) Wish me luck!

And thank you again! What a fun package!!! :D