Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

My wooden rack arrived today! Yay! I love it! :D Before this they lived in an empty Ferrero Rocher container, but they didn't all fit. Heck, this rack is almost full already. Maybe I need another. And a bigger house to put it all. ;)

Thanks for shipping it to me here in Canada, Mara! And of course, thank you for the sniffies. :) I love them so...

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just rec'd my latest small order - super fast as usual. LP Pink pre-boosted with EOW (my 1st!!), so excited. Why did I wait so long as it's so economical to add in?

Rec'd gorgeous red bag, my other ordered samples (including LP Pink to avoid the LP Pink Crisis as per another thread ;), Aja) and of course usual generous sniffies.

Perfect timing. I hadn't been able to get outside all day due to work and weather but you bet I ran to my mailbox to pick up these babies. :) I am now slathered in LP Pink (happily so) and bundled up for this cold snap hitting east coast.

ETA: stoopid typos

Edited by Beach Goddess

It has been said before, but Mara is extremely generous with us between discounts on bottle sets and posting credits here and on Amazon. A big thank you!!

Guest cutie.pie

It has been said before, but Mara is extremely generous with us between discounts on bottle sets and posting credits here and on Amazon. A big thank you!!

Couldn't agree more!! I feel so blessed I found LPMP!

Mara and John, THANK YOU!!!! Fastest shipping ever!!! I want so badly to start trying these out, but these are after all, spell potions and I treat them as such first and foremost. Thank you for the lovely green bag ( Yay, St. Paddy's Day!) and the kind sniffies! I can not wait to clear, ground, focus and think of what to try first!! :heart0974:

Just rec'd - so thankful for such fast order processing and shipping. I've been waiting for the spell potions (since before we knew there would be NRs) and they are here!

Squee doesn't even quite cover current feeling. And thank you for generous freebies - love the bag (green and gold), free sniffies and free bottle. Generosity is amazing, thank you. And happily surprised with the mini parchments adorned with green rose. They are perfect.

I'm in such awe of this spell collection (plan to order more as soon as I can). Seriously, thanks to all at LP for making these available. Muchas Gracias! :kiss43: Please say these will be around for awhile.... I will happily grovel. :)

Got the samplers today, & yes the green bags are just beautiful. I love the parchment wrapped with the green rose, I didn't want to ruin the prettiness of it, but I had to open it up & take a look! I have to say I'm fairly impressed with our resident label artist's skills. The labels almost have a Steam Punk- Alchemy look to them, very cool!

Just received my latest order love love love the star bags and your extras gifts are too generous, thanks again :kiss43: I haven't even begun to delve into the awesomeness of the spell potions!

Edited by saffron23

Guest cutie.pie

Now this is magic!!! It took my package only 6 days to get to Croatia!! (You know how fast that is when I tell you I waited 22 days for my package in December.) :)

THANK YOU!!!! :hearts0425:

LOL, wow, Cutie.Pie! That is incredibly quick. It took the US post the same amount of time for mine. ;) They are having weather trouble from what I understand. At least that is the reason they gave us for the shipping delays at work.

But...

My package got here today!!!! :cat690: I have sniffed everything and liked or loved everything, absolutely all of it, even Van Van, which I was expecting to knock me over in the vial. That is definitely the most beautiful version of that oil that I have ever smelled. And also, I love my green bag. It is my favorite color and one of my favorite shades of green too. And my sniffies were all ones I have really liked or have wanted to try. Woohoo! And Thank YOU! :abfx:

My big box arrived yesterday!! :)

Mara & co, thanks for the great care you always put into packing everything up. It's both safely situated and somehow you guys always make it aesthetically pleasing too.

The bottles are beautiful. The labels look great!

Also thanks for the extra goodies. There's one there I thought was long gone and had wanted to try ... it will be great with cops in the summer. thx :purr:

My package arrived this morning!!! I was so worried it was lost but knew it would turn up eventually - there's some potent magick in there ;)

Mara thank you so much for everything!!!! :hearts0425:

ETA: And thank you to ElizabethOSP for the gorgeous labels!!!!

Edited by Loquacious

Thank you Mara and LPMP for shipping my package so fast, for the generous gifts and for replacing my missing bottle of One True Love lightning fast while allowing me to keep Mother Goddess as a gift!!! :thank-you:

I am taking it as a sign that I actually need Mother Goddess in my life... ;)

You rock!!!

Wheeee! My order came today! I love the pretty, St. Patrick's Day-esque (or is it spring? Or both?) green bags, too! One is green and one is like a goldy green, and I love them both! Oh, and the little star one is super-cute, too. And I love the sniffies! Thank you so much!

I actually forgot I ordered all the other stuff besides the spell potions! I have tons to go through now. :) I haven't even gotten to the spell potions yet...I sort of want to prolong the excitement, lol.

You are incredible, what with your lovely green beaded bags and yummaliscious potions! Thank you so much, everyone. Oh, and by the way, the scent locket (and little pompoms) so are fantastic, even prettier than I'd expected. Now, to slather the Blessing Oil trial vial and see where it takes me. Many, many thanks!!!

Edited by Wanderlust

Received my order today - yay! I feel like luckiest person in the world right now bc I was able to get many NRs and they are all incredible. I'm like cougarrific, who needs a new couch (or bed frame)? :) I am certain I made the right choices.

Mara and John, thank you for the speedy processing and shipping, and wow do you know how to pack well! I love all my bags and the sniffies along with the free scents. LP is always generous and I'm always impressed. :kiss43::cat690::emot129:

The other day I got the most incredible box of magick delivered to my door! I feel so much gratitude for being able to stock up on the wonderful potions that I chose. It felt like a box of love and blessings. Many thanks for the *very* kind extras you included. I LOVE the scent locket! Haven't filled it yet because I have too many awesome choices!!! I'm not complaining! It's so nice to do business with people who feel like friends/family. Hugs, thanks, and blessings. :Love09751:

My package came today. That was so super quick and the email had come right after I had just deleted my last notification so I thought that maybe I hadn't deleted it after all because it couldn't possibly have been already made and ready to ship. :abfx:

As a side note, I also got this other package in and it wasn't wrapped so well and it clinked and rattled and I thought, OMG, who is this from that didn't wrap the bottles so that they wouldn't move around. And I didn't recognize the name on the package but it didn't look like anything was leaking. I cautiously opened it, expecting LP carnage...because LP's seem to be the only thing I am ordering lately. And it was the Co2 canisters I ordered for my soda maker. >_> I had totally forgotten about them.

• 3 weeks later...

I have many belated thanks after 7 orders. I have loved everything I've ever gotten -- the scents, the Halloween globe, the stockings, all the bags, the free bottles, and all the little sniffies that have come over the months. The sniffies being contributors to all the reorders! :Emoticons04263: Everything is always packaged so well and it's such a delight to open up your package wondering what little surprises might be contained inside! I just want to shout out to the whole gang of you that I know of -- Mara/John/Luna for their scent concepts (and anyone else responsible for these delicious fragrances), Heather for her excellent customer service and quick responses, John whom I believe packages my order, whomever selects the sniffies, and Luna's (Julie's?) wonderful descriptions which tempt me into buying every time. My orders come from the west coast to the east coast in record time! I have many reviews to write. If I could only write them while I am driving to work smelling my wrist!

Thanks to everybody!

Thank you thank you thank you so much for getting out the spell potions set in just days! They arrived so fast and at a time when I could use some magickal interventions in my life. Also, the bags they came in were green, which is the first time I've ever seen green ones and also the same color as my birthstone. I felt as though there was a powerful connection between the color and the powerful little trials within. It couldn't have just been a coincidence!

Anyway, I appreciate the swiftness and awesome collection. I'm way overdue because I forgot about this particular thread unfortunately, but thank you for everything all the way back to corrections to my order from October. I appreciate y'all!!!!

All the best, until next order!

So excited to get my latest two orders, well within the 2 week period even with the store opening, which allowed me to spend another grip on much, much more as soon as I got the shipping notice. I feel luckier than I should and totally blessed to have found this company and this new addiction!!!

Ohhhhhh... am so happy. My package of arrived yesterday, and I am so very grateful for Mara's magick. Thank you so much for having created these beauties. Thank you too for the lovely bag and extras. Receiving my LP orders always cheers me up and makes my heart smile! :purr: :love592::Love09751:

My stash is here! I must have ordered a LOT because I had to go to PO for signature!

Thank you sooooo much Mara and John. . .you guys are so helpful as I embark on this journey. And as soon as I hit upon one I love, you pop it in the mail as soon as I order. You are my most favorite people right now! And your quick advice about how to blend, combine, make sprays, etc. is so valuable. I always feel like you are right there to help me.

I immediately slathered myself in Stone Cougar, added some of my Free Gift smell and I am absolutely BUZZED on life right now! So much that I have decided to give up Starbucks and food and just order more scents.

SO KEEP 'EM COMING. Love you guys!

I love you guys! My package made it from WA to VA in 3 days! Thanks so much. I couldn't believe it when I checked my Stamps notification at work to see where was my package was and it said "in mailbox". Yay, LPs are waiting for me at home! I was so excited about my sniffies because I got some PEs (Spring's Lusty Cherry, the one everyone was going absolutely nuts over before actually joined the forum and two more of Tyvey's). Can't wait to try them all. Thanks, again for being so fast. It's always exciting to see what little samples are awaiting. As always, thanks for the silver bag, too.

I thought I would share a story about my package. I got the shipping notice and the postman attempted to deliver on Friday while I was at work and apparently signature was required (that tells you how much I ordered!)

So after an hour of trying to redirect the package to arrive on Saturday and rescheduling all my Saturday things to be there for the postlady, I went to the store for a brief 10 minutes and alas, I missed the postlady again. So ensued a 45 minute street by street search for the errant postman which included me stalking her at a Sizzler to tell her of my plight. This darling woman said the redirect notice never got to her, so she went back to the post office, got my parcel and returned so that I could have my package before my date later that evening. Essentially, the universe conspired with my stalking to bring me LP Red for my "dinner at home" with my new man.

Some may think I have lost my mind, that I am utterly crazy, to care this much about my package. But you all don't think that, do you?

Thank you Mara and John for all you do!

FANTASTIC. He is a great chef.

He loves the way the perfume smells (and has no idea why he is so utterly besotted by me so indebted to LFM and AJA). I mean besotted. It's almost unfair, really. And I love that I get selfies too so it isn't just a one-way fascination. Love every single molecule in the pheromone mixes, even the ones that don't seem to do much for me like cops. This guy is a total keeper.

Oddly enough, though, its mostly women who compliment me on my perfume. But everyone. ..every single person I have seen over the past week. . has remarked on my glow and sparkle. So again, it's probably 50-50 puppy love and the glamour from the LFM.

I wish you guys had a pheromone mix that would "glamour" him into being a poor musician with a multi-million dollar trust account, however. Got anything like that? I hope he never finds out that I've spent more on perfume then he might for rent. HAHAHAHAHA!