Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Hi JOC, sorry, not too clear on your note above. We included 2 complete names and addresses on two sides of the box as instructed. I do not know what you mean by Christian, Xw or ax, sorry. Glad your daughter likes the wristbands! :)

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I can't see the entire message when I surf with my phone. My PP account does not have my Christian name W*** so the guards left the box alone, waiting for the owner to claim it. I've made a mental note to myself when I pp you the next time to include my full name and the address in the foreign language.

Thanks so much for the extras. Will have to look for arm space to try them out!

• 2 weeks later...

Mara and John and all the LP team you are amazing! Thank you so much for everything! What can I say that hasn't been said before? You guys have the best customer service...Thank you so much for dealing with all the undeliverable by address stuff and thanks so much for the extra goodies and the extra spray vial! My sister is so happy with her sampler, I think I'm spreading all my LP addiction all over my family...my sister is hooked, so is my Mom and my cousins...A thousand thank yous! I send you many blessings!! Now, back to my happy LP sniffing....

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the samples of LP Red Lace and Kitten Heels that you included in my order (which is amazing as always). I'm guessing you read my post that I wasn't able to include those in this order so it's just so generous of you. It's really incredible to know how much you really care about each and every one of us.

Mara you are so sweet! Thanks or the sniffees for me (as your usual generous self) but you remembered the cat toy from that long ago thread! My cats seem to be the biggest tards on the planet! All 3 don't really play. So they actually batted at this toy!! Wally likes all things plastic so he kept trying to grab it and eat the sparkly part.

Oh and Thank you for including my husband in the order. I ordered a gazillion things for me and one bottle of super for men for him and he was all "hey those samples are for ME! You've got your own,"

LOL!!

Thanks, we do have a very cozy cottage indeed. And sadly, there actually WAS a fire in the fireplace when I took that yesterday AND IT'S APRIL! sigh.

That first pic is no joke. He weighs about 17 pounds and doesn't like to be held or even petted anywhere. He wasn't like that as a kitten. He's half Maine Coone and half Bengal. I guess the aloof, anti social bengal side took over... My daughter is the only one brave enough to hold him. He's actually hissing at her in that first pic. I hope I never have to give him meds. haha.

Thanks, we do have a very cozy cottage indeed. And sadly, there actually WAS a fire in the fireplace when I took that yesterday AND IT'S APRIL! sigh.

That first pic is no joke. He weighs about 17 pounds and doesn't like to be held or even petted anywhere. He wasn't like that as a kitten. He's half Maine Coone and half Bengal. I guess the aloof, anti social bengal side took over... My daughter is the only one brave enough to hold him. He's actually hissing at her in that first pic. I hope I never have to give him meds. haha.

Your Norm sounds like my Lucky (it seems they even looks alike). She is the descendant of about 8 generations of feral cats who like to have their litters of kitties under my house. She was left behind one year when the momma moved the litter after a big rain. So, she became mine. She doesn't like anybody except me, and that is only every now and then. Usually she is hostile, but when she wants to be loved, it must be on HER terms.

WOW! I thought that was YOU in the first pic! The little we can see of her looks so much like your profile pic! All sorts of beautiful muscles and angles.

Are all your three kitties red tabbies?

I thought it was her too! She does look like a baby Raq!

WOW! I thought that was YOU in the first pic! The little we can see of her looks so much like your profile pic! All sorts of beautiful muscles and angles.

Are all your three kitties red tabbies?

I thought it was her too! She does look like a baby Raq!

Ha ha! a baby Raq! No that is my daughter. Most say we look alike and we have the exact same mannerisms and move the same. I think she looks like her dad. Same face structure. There 's another pic of her in my journal in my Islamorada thread. Seeing her leap in the air cracks me up. We look exactly the same. We were taking pics of each other on the beach and goofing off so there is an identical "jump" shot of me but i wasn't gonna post that. but the way we carry our bodies is identical. She and I may look like, but her bod is way better to look at leaping thru the air than mine would be. haha.

I am going to start calling her baby raq haha!

Edited by Raq On

Those pics are of 2 cats, Wally and Norm. Wally is longer haired with white markings, Norm is short haired, short tempered and with no white. IT's hard to tell. We do have a third cat, Smokey, who the red heads pick on :-( I feel so bad for him as he is older, and sort of thin, and SUCH a love. Smokey is the only cat though who even resembles a cat when he plays. The other two seem to be clueless. LOL

7073724559_492b4a05ec.jpg

This is Wally:

6518633095_9e31ef39f7.jpg

This is Norm

6518630589_5bb431bbeb.jpg

Edited by Raq On

They're all so cute! Poor Smokey... He looks so innocent in that picture. Wally looks like a handsome devil. And Norm, well Norm looks deceptively cuddly in that last photo, like he's luring you in with his cuteness so he can take a swat. Our Nuts cat does that sometimes - from the same "I'm so cute" pose.

They're all so cute! Poor Smokey... He looks so innocent in that picture. Wally looks like a handsome devil. And Norm, well Norm looks deceptively cuddly in that last photo, like he's luring you in with his cuteness so he can take a swat. Our Nuts cat does that sometimes - from the same "I'm so cute" pose.

Eggers you NAILED it! That's exactly what he does. He purrs so you think, Well I'll pet you and he sometimes whips around and swats. No claws, but still. What a butt. We still feed, him, clean his poo, and love him up, hoping for the best

heh... what's that saying? Dogs have owners, cats have staff. Lol!

Eggers, I just have to tell you I think you are so cute and smart. You are such a good edition to LP. It's rare that a newbie blends in as well as you have done.

Eggers, I just have to tell you I think you are so cute and smart. You are such a good edition to LP. It's rare that a newbie blends in as well as you have done.

Here, here!!

heh... what's that saying? Dogs have owners, cats have staff. Lol!

Well...my dog seems to think she's running the show at our house!

Well thanks everybody! :blush: That's so sweet of you to say - and I appreciate it very much. It's great to be made to feel so welcome. I'm glad you like my contribution.

I have to say, I truly love being here. I think this is a forum full of incredible people. I feel so fortunate having stumbled across it the way I did. Love to all of you, too!

:love:

Wally and Norm look like they can be a handful...hah !! LUV the pics !

aww....poor Smokey, but he's a very handsome boy :)

Heh, "staff," or as Quince's cat Keesa no doubt believes, "minions."

:lol: I love that word: minions! It always brings to mind crazed sorcerers and mad scientists and their dorky thugs. And the picture that pops into my head when I hear it is of the minions from Despicable Me - those little tube-shaped guys with the big goggling eyes.

But as a cat owner, (scooping poop, cleaning up hairballs and vomit, sweeping kitty litter from the floor), you could definitely describe me as a minion.

ETA a bracket, 'cause I forgot it.

Edited by Eggers

the minions from Despicable Me - those little tube-shaped guys with the big goggling eyes

LMAO Totally! Whenever I'm scraping up a hairball, I'm like, "And WHY am I doing this again? Where's the payoff?"

• 2 weeks later...

oh wow... :Emoticons04235:

First of all, I can't believe how fast my box of goodness got here!

Second, all my bottles are so pretty!!

Third, the sniffies!! You guys are psychic - I can't believe how lucky I am :)

And now I'm getting ready to dig into my Bohemian Cats samples - yay! Love the bag!

Those pics are of 2 cats, Wally and Norm. Wally is longer haired with white markings, Norm is short haired, short tempered and with no white. IT's hard to tell. We do have a third cat, Smokey, who the red heads pick on :-( I feel so bad for him as he is older, and sort of thin, and SUCH a love. Smokey is the only cat though who even resembles a cat when he plays. The other two seem to be clueless. LOL

7073724559_492b4a05ec.jpg

This is Wally:

6518633095_9e31ef39f7.jpg

This is Norm

6518630589_5bb431bbeb.jpg

the grey longhaired cat..Wally? aww.. so beautiful! I love longhaired cats..wish I had one.

Hi Mara, I just received my latest order. I'm so glad that they made it here safe, sound and fast. Thanks for including the older PEs sniffees which I have not tried before. I am so tempted to test Special D out immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Mara & John...you guys rock!! :bow: A thousand thank-yous!! Everything smells and looks edible...especially the scrubs, OMG! The labels are sooo pretty! Thank you for the wonderful extra goodies you sent, the body lotion is incredibly moisturizing! I don't smell any Cops at all, thank you for this wonderful extra, the quality of this product is superb...When you have the new body lotions up and ready I'll buy tons... :thank-you: