Got my order!

Yey! I just knew it would come today...and it did. I'm soooo excited and am going to torture my hubby all weekend experimenting with my new scents on him.

Thanks for the lovely extras, ladies...I have been wanting to try the Gypsy Wine scent for a long time!

and the Couer de l'Amour pheromone enhanced body creme sample will come in mighty handy next time my sister-in-law is in town...we need some empathy and compassion between us!

oh...and the coupon! thanks so much for that...you know i'll be putting it to good use soon! you guys are the best and your generosity, the friendliness of these boards and the gagillion and one scents you're always coming up with are why LPMP has replaced BPAL as my primary addiction and way to spend money :D

• 2 months later...

One of my orders came today ;)

Ajia's Castle Walls & Ajia's Amber & Vanilla Orchids.. ;)

Im slathered in my freebie..sugared vanilla mint.. ;)

Hubby gave this :)

Cannot wait for my other 2 orders.. :) M & D

Yay! Got my other sale order tracking email today! :banana002: Should be here right in time for the weekend! Iam really excited about this sale order because it includes "Freyas Flirtation Potion" which will go amazing for this weekends night life! yay!!! :mad-scientist:

Got my order from the sale yesterday, and was delighted to receive so many PE sniffies! I didn't expect that; here you're already giving the bottles away, now sniffies, too??!!

Thanks so much, ladies!

Aren't the sniffies fun? I didn't expect them, either, and to get so many -- WOW! Thank you ladies!

Now: which to try first? And next? Especially since my order contained a bunch of new scents, too!

Yay! Got my other sale order tracking email today! :yeahthat: Should be here right in time for the weekend! Iam really excited about this sale order because it includes "Freyas Flirtation Potion" which will go amazing for this weekends night life! yay!!! :oops:

You are gonna love this one....I never gave this one a second glance until I chose it during this sale and I am soo glad I got two right off and one on the way...

it is very pretty...has very good lasting power and smells lovely and elegant...very sexy...I wore this to work today...couldn't resist smelling my wrist.

let me know how you like it okay

be blessed -djac

You are gonna love this one....I never gave this one a second glance until I chose it during this sale and I am soo glad I got two right off and one on the way...

it is very pretty...has very good lasting power and smells lovely and elegant...very sexy...I wore this to work today...couldn't resist smelling my wrist.

let me know how you like it okay

be blessed -djac

awww Thanks. Ya iam so excited. In this order besides the "Freyas Flirtation Potion" I also have "Flower of Venus" on its way and they will mix lovely together I think or so I hope. :sunnysmile: anyways, this weekend is going to be grand. My sweetie and I are going to the spa together then a beautiful night out clubbing, dancing, and its going to be great because we havent been going out that much latley. Iam pretty sure my order will be here by Friday the latest and we are going out Saturday all day and night!! :(

I got my order! :lol:

It's scary to order without sniffing, but life is a gamble or you miss out on the fun parts. I'm so disappointed Siberian Lust doesn't work for me. But my custom sugared myrrh is grooving with the Sugared Ginger. I'm going to have to save the rest for later because my nose is overwhelmed with all the little spots of scents covering me. Hee!

I got my order too. :2226: Iam so freaken excited! I looked on the tracking website and it said it arrived today!!! yay!! I thought it was gonna be here tomorrow but luckely its already here!! Right in time for my beautiful weekend!!! YAY! Soon as I get off work iam running to my mail box! :o

I got my order today funny story: I went to bed @ 9:30a. The postman came police-knocking(loud!) @ 1:30p. I went from murderous to ecstatic in like ten seconds flat. The ladies were very generous as always in this first order of two. I requested empty vials. So that I could spread the love amongst my fam. They included pipettes & sniffees along w/ the $75 worth of free product. BTW, I love the hummingbird nectar.

I got my order today funny story: I went to bed @ 9:30a. The postman came police-knocking(loud!) @ 1:30p. I went from murderous to ecstatic in like ten seconds flat. The ladies were very generous as always in this first order of two. I requested empty vials. So that I could spread the love amongst my fam. They included pipettes & sniffees along w/ the $75 worth of free product. BTW, I love the hummingbird nectar.

This is why I love LP, they are so sweet!!!!! and gosh you're so lucky to get yours early along with SB...I'm jealous of you folks who live in US!

This is why I love LP, they are so sweet!!!!! and gosh you're so lucky to get yours early along with SB...I'm jealous of you folks who live in US!

I hear Canadia(j/k) is beautiful tho. My stepmother is from the french side. You definitely can smell the love they put into the LPs :J001:

Got my order today. Funny story: I have been overlooking wishcraft until today. Today it called to me. It smelled so wonderful. My mailman always comes @ 2p w.out fail. As I wore wishcraft, I was talking to my son. "I know my pkge. is coming today. I wish the mailman would get here @ 12p.." The mailman arrived @ 12:30p. How lucky is that? My order is wonderful. Everything smells delicious. Thank you Mara & Danna for the extra samples on top of the sale freebies. You definitely brought light into my day!! That sniffee of Ails Vanilla is my ten yr. old fav.. The vanilla in it is just right on my skin.

Got my order today. Funny story: I have been overlooking wishcraft until today. Today it called to me. It smelled so wonderful. My mailman always comes @ 2p w.out fail. As I wore wishcraft, I was talking to my son. "I know my pkge. is coming today. I wish the mailman would get here @ 12p.." The mailman arrived @ 12:30p. How lucky is that? My order is wonderful. Everything smells delicious. Thank you Mara & Danna for the extra samples on top of the sale freebies. You definitely brought light into my day!! That sniffee of Ails Vanilla is my ten yr. old fav.. The vanilla in it is just right on my skin.

Aww, I'm glad you got your parcel!!! LOL the joy of opening a box full of LPs is like opening a present!

I got home from the hospital yesterday and there it was....MY PACKAGE...I was thrilled....I opened it today, as I was too tired & loopy from meds yesterday....Today I am having a smellaganza...Yummmmmm ;)

Hope u are feeling alot better today Fawn!

Thnx j#'s, I am feeling better today, and very grateful for all the love & support I get, here on our wonderful forum... ;)

Aww, I'm glad you got your parcel!!! LOL the joy of opening a box full of LPs is like opening a present!

Yes it is very much like that. Like waiting for christmas+ stalking your mailman.

LOL @ stalking mailman!!!

I've done that a few times!! I can't wait for my second box to arrive home, I've been checking my mailbox like 3X today!

I guess I'll check it demain too *sigh* what else can a girl do :666:

Got it today.... :beggingpleasesmiley:

SMELL FEST....

Sugared Amber on one Wrist.......

L's Sugared Darkness on the other......

J's Nom x's 3 on back of one hand.....

E's pink emerald on back of the other...

I am in olfactory overload..........& loving it........ :jumpforjoy:

Got it today.... :hotjump:

SMELL FEST....

Sugared Amber on one Wrist.......

L's Sugared Darkness on the other......

J's Nom x's 3 on back of one hand.....

E's pink emerald on back of the other...

I am in olfactory overload..........& loving it........ :)

Funny thing, I got my parcel today too ^_^ lol, I ran to the mail man in my night gown ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I have my goodies. Stopped by the post office on my way home from work. Everything is beautiful. Well, the dark seductions turned on me. It's in my trading post now. How the Lp#9/H&S has exceeded my expectations :thbf54f4bf: -Be Blessed,Beccah-

• 1 month later...

It came today!!!! :lol:

Perfect end to a long work day....M & D & Co. really put out...... :lol:

With the monthly potions, PE's & Sprays, Im sure crazy busy is an undersatement.

I just wanted to send my kudos.... :018A1D~14:

I just love this month's collection...It's so exciting to smell like the season. The leaves are starting to change, There's a little chill in

the air... Fall is my favorite season.. ^_^