Hey Ladies!

Le Wizard

We are kickin butt today. Mara is programing, programing, programing. I am rockin' on filling bottles and labeling. Some of u have noticed the private editions are up. Pheromones will be up next and then the new editions. Hope you ladies have an incredible Sunday. Love 2 chat, so let's hear from ya.

Peace.

Le Wizard

:D

We are kickin butt today. Mara is programing, programing, programing. I am rockin' on filling bottles and labeling. Some of u have noticed the private editions are up. Pheromones will be up next and then the new editions. Hope you ladies have an incredible Sunday. Love 2 chat, so let's hear from ya.

Peace.

Le Wizard

That's a big fat teaser!! Sooo....should I plan on shopping tonight?? :lol:

Peace.

Le Wizard

You guys are awesome, awesome, awesome!!

Thanks for the updates !

You Rock LeWizard....

Good to hear from ya...makes us feel you are really part of the LP team

Great job that you all are doing...thanks for updating us. as we are all just kinda lurking around...afraid to leave our computers and get on with the real world. LOL

keep rocking

djac

Peace.

Le Wizard

^_^

Loving the updates and the tidbits of information Wizard, you rock!!! Keep the updates coming :great: Hope you are having a good day!

So what are you shaking your booty to on the assembly line, eh? :choochookris7fo:

Hehe, now THAT I have got to see ;)

So what are you shaking your booty to on the assembly line, eh? :great:

we are rockin' some "holly holy" Neil Diamond. I had no idea Mara was a Neil fan. ^_^

OMG I found that out about my friend Mia today too, how funny!

I love that song...as a kid my mom had the Touching You, Touching Me album, and I used to sit by the stereo and sing along.