hello everyone

Ivy715

Im am so excited to be apart of this group my real nme ie Teresa and Tee for my friends.I have just puchased the 10 sample set,2 days ago can't wait for it to arrive then .Time for some feild test. :lol:

I just wanted to say hi to my new found friends and I am open for advice on these wonderful mgical potions.Iam still reading all of the post currently as I wait for my very !st package to arrive. :blue_dancing_banana: p.s.

i love these nanas .

hugs,

Tee

Hey Tee!!

Ohh so exicted for you...

I'm sure you'll love your goodies when they arrive!!

don't forget to review your favs...

I can't wait to tell you about all the samples and definatally some feild test lol :)

Hey Tee!!

Ohh so exicted for you...

I'm sure you'll love your goodies when they arrive!!

don't forget to review your favs...

I will definatly be active here.As soon as they arrive and get to experiment .Let you all know as fast as I can.Thanks for the welcome :)

:smilies-23596::):thbf54f4bf::)

I wiil do my best to keep up with what I'm unsure what were keeping up with and Thanks for the welcomes.

Hugs,Tee

Edited by Ivy715

That's our dear Sinister Girl, Tee. And THAT was a quote from 'The Lost Boys'--an awesome 80's vampire movie. SG,Mara and Ail(the phero scientist), are the gals who brew up our goods.

I'm Lori,but you call me whatever ya please. And yes, WELCOME!!! To our wild and wacky forum!!! :D

That's our dear Sinister Girl, Tee. And THAT was a quote from 'The Lost Boys'--an awesome 80's vampire movie. SG,Mara and Ail(the phero scientist), are the gals who brew up our goods.

I'm Lori,but you call me whatever ya please. And yes, WELCOME!!! To our wild and wacky forum!!! :D

Thanks Lori 4 clearing that up 4 me lol.I can,t seem to stay away from this forum.I remenber Lost boys been ages since I have seen it.