October 07 Releases

Thank you for the excitement, ladies! :( The Perfumerie pages are up now - with the longer explanations of each scent, which should answer all the questions that have been emailed to me over the past day. Check them out here:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume.html

Welcome, Inkling!

When I smelled the Copulins, I had an immediate notion of how to make it work. The natural aromas of honeycomb and bee pollen lean towards that of "female musk" to start with. Some people, like myself, absolutely adore that down and dirty sexual scent while it does not smell "clean" enough for some others. I think this is one of the most beautiful perfumes I've ever created. The scents merge and become a whole new entity. I hope you enjoy it!

That's an excellent idea. I've used Essence of Woman for a while now and always experiement with fragrances to mix with it. Not once did I ever think of honey, yet it just sounds so perfect. I'll definately be buying this one once my paycheck comes in. Then again there are so many that sound good in this months releases, it will be hard narrowing it down.

Thank you for the excitement, ladies! :( The Perfumerie pages are up now - with the longer explanations of each scent, which should answer all the questions that have been emailed to me over the past day. Check them out here:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume.html

Welcome, Inkling!

When I smelled the Copulins, I had an immediate notion of how to make it work. The natural aromas of honeycomb and bee pollen lean towards that of "female musk" to start with. Some people, like myself, absolutely adore that down and dirty sexual scent while it does not smell "clean" enough for some others. I think this is one of the most beautiful perfumes I've ever created. The scents merge and become a whole new entity. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for the welcome. :D

I've noticed eow improves some of my perfumes when wearing it, which is contradictory to smelling eow alone. I've had a few disasterous results trying to combine it with scents too. I agree with everyone, honey has to be perfect. I'm looking forward to sniffing this one, I've purchased a sample. Could you give an idea of the amount of copulins per 1/4 ml. bottle? Light, medium, heavy?

Edited by inkling

Oops I see I have the bottle size wrong and can't edit. :wacko:

I would be interested the amount of copulins per 1/4 oz. bottle of Phero Girl. I'm not looking for complete accuracy or any great mathematical equation. General idea will do. ha ha

Could you give an idea of the amount of copulins per 1/4 ml. bottle? Light, medium, heavy?

That's a good question. I believe my answer would have to be "medium".

At first I was being a bit conservative with the pheromones, because you can't un-add it to the mix, but then my "phero coach" advised that they should be detectable but not over powering, so I added QUITE a bit more.

For the men's scent, the result is somewhat like a separate layer. You smell the fragrance, and you smell "skin" - that's how I would describe it. It's a really natural smelling combination - of 'real man' and then the grassy earthiness of the fragrance. Like I described it - of guys rolling around in the grass and the dirt and the sunshine playing football with that sexy sweaty testosterone endorphine rush kind of vibe coming off of them.

For the girl's scent, the copulins blend so beautifully and organically with the honeys and the bee pollen that it's really difficult to separate them. It will be interesting to hear how it works on different skin chemistry. On me, this potion is incredibly long-lasting. Last week, I put it on one morning, and could still smell it on me the next morning when I woke up. And the scent stayed pleasant the whole tiime.

111 ingredients? Wow I guess this ISN'T a case of 'less is more' *grin* I can't wait to try it out!

and Cocoa Sauvignon....wine and chocolate? even if this one doesn't do will with my skin, I might buy a bottle just to wiff! LOL

And a quick question , I ordered the monthly sample pack (this makes what...4 pending order? gah!) in it do we get the male or female verison of the Pharamone blend?

And a quick question , I ordered the monthly sample pack (this makes what...4 pending order? gah!) in it do we get the male or female verison of the Pharamone blend?

Is it FOUR? Wow, girl! LOL! I just sent you an email about combining the last 2, and one is recently shipped. If you have a fourth that hasn't arrived, please let us know and we'll look up the delivery confirmation number.

Danna and I decided that everyone will get both of the Phero Blends with this month's trial pack. There was enough interest via the boards and emails to sway us in that direction - so that means that this month's collection has 11 new releases in it - plus the freebies of choice for forum members. :wacko:

I am wearing the female pheromone scent right now. It is GORGEOUS on my skin. Love it!