Like A Magnet--WOW

In the past I've avoided LAM Sandalwood and Resins because a combo like that will turn manly on me in a heartbeat. I got a sniffie of this with my last order, let me tell you, I like it!!! All of the sandalwoody goodness with none of the manliness! Must be the amber in that helps out!

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah saffron is definitely an "earthy" kind of note. For me, nothing says Dirty Whore like Arcana's Queen Crossbones.

HAHA, I am a Dirty Whore... QC is my all-time fave!!

To stay on-topic though, I'm getting my hair done this afternoon, and plan on wearing LAM Pink Amber tonight. Cute hair, smelling good, kids are at their dad's - guess what I'll be doing tonight? :666:

HAHA, I am a Dirty Whore... QC is my all-time fave!!

To stay on-topic though, I'm getting my hair done this afternoon, and plan on wearing LAM Pink Amber tonight. Cute hair, smelling good, kids are at their dad's - guess what I'll be doing tonight? <_<

Huzzah for dirty whores!! The world just wouldn't be the same without us!! Have an awesome "date night," Molls!

• 4 weeks later...

Am giving LAM Pink Amber one more try... :) I want to see whether the headache/feeling of overwhelmed was not from the 'nol, but from just trying too darned many fragrances at once.

During that time period I honestly was trying at least three different fragrances a day and some of those more than once with a washing-off in between and I think it drove my senses crazy, all the differences. (Not crazy in a good way, either.)

So let me give this one more shot...I so want LAM in general to work for me. Wish me luck!

I do heart the fragrance of Pink Amber. Oh yummmmmmmmm.

Huzzah for dirty whores!! The world just wouldn't be the same without us!! Have an awesome "date night," Molls!

haha! My D.W. fragrance is OCCO black. Wierd because it's really strong on me and though I love resins, most of them are too much. OCCO black tho is instant sex. I only use just a tiny dab on shoulders and neck. Works like a charm for both of us ;-)

haha! My D.W. fragrance is OCCO black. Wierd because it's really strong on me and though I love resins, most of them are too much. OCCO black tho is instant sex. I only use just a tiny dab on shoulders and neck. Works like a charm for both of us ;-)

Haven't tried any of the OCCOs yet -- we'll see if I get brave enough in time!

I caved and bought a bottle of LAM pink amber. On me, it is very, very wearable.

Edited by WildAutumn

I just ordered LAM in the original scent, and as a complete newbie, I'm wondering: How much should I use starting out with?

I'm assuming that LAM is harder to overdose on that pure EOW, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

After reading these reviews I am SO excited to get my product.

I just ordered LAM in the original scent, and as a complete newbie, I'm wondering: How much should I use starting out with?

I'm assuming that LAM is harder to overdose on that pure EOW, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

After reading these reviews I am SO excited to get my product.

You will love it. I do a stripe on each arm (lower) and a circle around my bellybutton with a stripe up to my cleavage. Mara calls it a lollipop.

Okay, I have just gotten around to trying the Sugared Honey & Vanilla (original scent) LAM because on first sniff out of the bottle, I just wasn't that impressed. I think I smelled mostly cops.

But now that I know better than to decide on one sniff... :perfume-emoticon: I did try it. On application, I could barely smell it. What I could smell was almost like a sugary crayon, but not in a bad way, if that makes sense. I think it had just barely a...synthetic-y smell, if that makes sense. Or waxy?

But an hour or so later, I LOVE THIS. Who once said "sugarpussy"? LOL...yes, that, but...clean. Clean sugarpussy. Actually...almost like cocoa butter with sugar, if that makes sense. (I guess my virginia smells like cocoa butter? Who knew...) Like a fabulous cookie in the making but not quite that food-y and definitely not *overly* sweet. That's got to be the vanilla, right? Nicest vanilla I've ever smelled...ever, and I mean that.

Anyway, I love love love love love what this has mellowed out to. It is VERY sexy. Very very very very sexy.

Mmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My favorite fragrance-wise so far from LPMP.

Effects: I don't know. My husband isn't home yet but I do know the *self*effects at least of LAM in general have been making me happy, satisfied and sexy, and I don't know if he's just feeling that or if it's the cops, but my hubbie is definitely cuddly and sexy lately. And romantic.

ETA: Oh, boy. I can't get my nose out of my arm. The smellllllllllllllllllllll...Oooooooh. (fainting) (picking self up) (fainting again) Somebody please help me, I just can't stop...(WildAutumn faints again)

Edited by WildAutumn

I got my LAM in Sugared Honey and Vanilla yesterday and have some on today.

Just smelling it out of the bottle the vanilla isn't really coming through and something smells a little off (I'm assuming that's the cops).

When I put it on and it dries down, the "off" smell goes away and the vanilla definitely starts to come through. It's sweet, but still not overwhelming and I smell so good!

I'll post about the effects when I have someone to test them on :lol:

ETA: After a couple of hours, as a couple of other posters noted, the scent started to turn powdery. I'm not sure how I feel about that, will using another scent cover the powder smell?

Edited by bliss3

You know ladies, trollops and vixens - I have decided that I need all of your input for choosing not only fragrances that will excite and delight me; but help with the phero additions. I love the idea of cops - and do have some from www.massagexs.com; but would like some help with the LPMP selections. Otherwise I'm considering doing something wrong so I can buy everything on the menu . . . . help. :blink::Hug_emoticon::blink: :blink:

You know ladies, trollops and vixens - I have decided that I need all of your input for choosing not only fragrances that will excite and delight me; but help with the phero additions. I love the idea of cops - and do have some from www.massagexs.com; but would like some help with the LPMP selections. Otherwise I'm considering doing something wrong so I can buy everything on the menu . . . . help. :blink::Hug_emoticon::blink: :blink:

Well I made my first order and was surprised with 5 little free samples (one of which was phero enhanced: Cops and Robbers). And now there's three or four more things I wanna order... I definitely recommend LAM for excitement and delightment (is that a word? It is now). And if you order that, you'll get some samples, and like me, you'll find more things you want.

Edited by bliss3

You know ladies, trollops and vixens - I have decided that I need all of your input for choosing not only fragrances that will excite and delight me; but help with the phero additions. I love the idea of cops - and do have some from www.massagexs.com; but would like some help with the LPMP selections. Otherwise I'm considering doing something wrong so I can buy everything on the menu . . . . help. :blink::):blink::blink:

What do ya like? :) Sweet, resin-y, citrus-y?

I'm sure a bunch of peeps can recommend some less cops-heavy scents to ease you into things. I mean unless you want to go in full-tilt!

You know ladies, trollops and vixens - I have decided that I need all of your input for choosing not only fragrances that will excite and delight me; but help with the phero additions. I love the idea of cops - and do have some from www.massagexs.com; but would like some help with the LPMP selections. Otherwise I'm considering doing something wrong so I can buy everything on the menu . . . . help. :blink::):blink: :blink:

Did you already get the Occo sampler? I started with that and the LAM sampler...there is no way you won't love some in these...

but would like some help with the LPMP selections.

Like what exactly? Type of scent, you mean? Otherwise there's also plain EoW for purchase.

Ok, ladies, I got my package today, so I am slathered in several scents. This one is going to be great for those intimate moments when you want an "almost there" sweet sexy scent that will kill them with the pheros...the scent is mild and light and feminine....but it covers the pheros PERFECTLY. Will be ordering this one by the gallon, I think.....

Will review the phero effects after I test drive it with my sweetie this weekend.....this is gonna be FUN.....

Teasing? No teasing! Spill! Please! There are those of us who don't know what you ordered and would really appreciate the input.

Did you already get the Occo sampler? I started with that and the LAM sampler...there is no way you won't love some in these...

Since I've seen the OCCO sampler mentioned 3 times in my journey around this forum this day; I had Overt Cops for your Covert Ops running over and over in my head on an endless loop in a little ditty for the last day or more (even started humming and singing it); the LAM and BAM (or as Dolly said: BLAM) think Ima gonna start with those for my first purchase.

Trying another perfume from the samples I was given today. I love the Blueberry Bomb - but I already wrote about that somewhere . . .

Edited by Sylah

Teasing? No teasing! Spill! Please! There are those of us who don't know what you ordered and would really appreciate the input.

The post you quoted is over two years old,before my time here,but I believe originally there was just the one, Honey &Vanilla.

I LOVED the Honey & Vanilla one when I got my sampler. It is the only honey scent I have loved. NO idea why I haven't got the bottle yet. I guess I just loved the Pink Amber one a wee bit more so I went for that but for the cooler months I will be the proud owner of the Honey & Vanilla AND the Spicy Brown Sugar which I also don't understand why I don't have...

The entire range is a good collection to have in one's arsenal as they are lightly scented and you can always cover it with either your regular perfume or one of your oils.

The post you quoted is over two years old,before my time here,but I believe originally there was just the one, Honey &Vanilla.

That's the one I seriously love too, after it dries down. Pure vanilla on me, a classy vanilla, so so so good! Second runner-up is Pink Amber. Yum + girly = lots of fun.

Decided I'm going to do that. And full tilt is the only way to go for something like this. I found out today that I can't wear too much foody scented perfumes. As I do in life, I'm gonna have to go light on the puddings. Delightful tho they may be.

I'm going to say thank you to WildAutumn; I realized after I posted that the thread was 2 years old.

The other answer is: woods, mosses, spices - but not too foody, incenses, resins, citrus and the family of perfume I wear best is Chypre. Light on the flowers - I don't like a couple of 'perennial favorites'; grasses, green things (bamboo, fern and ivy etc) citrus I love. I love most of the musks - and I only say most of because I've just discovered there's a bunch I haven't smelled!

Have yet to meet a lavender I like - to me, it's old lady; but I'm happy to get converted if there's a luscious one! I like most of the herbs. Not tropical fruit so much. One or two maybe, but I'm tropical fruit intolerant and don't need to be reminded of what I can't eat. Also I don't like the smell of pineapple, anyway.

Decided I'm going to do that. And full tilt is the only way to go for something like this. I found out today that I can't wear too much foody scented perfumes. As I do in life, I'm gonna have to go light on the puddings. Delightful tho they may be.

I'm going to say thank you to WildAutumn; I realized after I posted that the thread was 2 years old.

The other answer is: woods, mosses, spices - but not too foody, incenses, resins, citrus and the family of perfume I wear best is Chypre. Light on the flowers - I don't like a couple of 'perennial favorites'; grasses, green things (bamboo, fern and ivy etc) citrus I love. I love most of the musks - and I only say most of because I've just discovered there's a bunch I haven't smelled!

Have yet to meet a lavender I like - to me, it's old lady; but I'm happy to get converted if there's a luscious one! I like most of the herbs. Not tropical fruit so much. One or two maybe, but I'm tropical fruit intolerant and don't need to be reminded of what I can't eat. Also I don't like the smell of pineapple, anyway.

LAM Sandalwood and Resins!!!!!!! Definitely try that one!! I just took a big snork of mine. I forgot how much I love it!

LAM Sandalwood and Resins!!!!!!! Definitely try that one!! I just took a big snork of mine. I forgot how much I love it!

Thank you, very much. Just added that to the list. Of course I have a list. Yes, the list is growing at a respectable rate. No lack of attention here.

You're welcome! :love As far as your description above: mmmmmmmmmm. Moi aussie. Try Closer for the spiciness. It's a gingery spiciness. It does dry down to a lot of pear on me but it's a very smutty pear, in no way sweet 'n gooey.

But the spiciness is just, mmmmmmmmmmm, in there. Yummy yum yum.

I love Orientals (I hate that name though...but the fragrance industry still uses it). Cinnamon, light pepper, ginger...nom.

Of LAM and BAM, is either line stronger in terms of fragrance? I know they are the same except for the cops and Anol or Bnol, but is one line "lighter" scented than the other? I can't decide.... Leaning towards the LAM

Of LAM and BAM, is either line stronger in terms of fragrance? I know they are the same except for the cops and Anol or Bnol, but is one line "lighter" scented than the other? I can't decide.... Leaning towards the LAM

They are of similar strength to me. I use my LAMs more than my BAMs although sometimes I go BLAM and I wish I have more moments to use my BAM.

So I don't seem to be getting any sort of a reaction with this...

Do the wise commenters of the Love Potions Forums have any advice for me?

I usually apply a couple of inches to my forearms, about two inches in my cleavage, across the back of my neck (not allowing my hair to touch it until it's dry, and sometimes 2-3 inches either behind my knees or on the insides of my ankles.

Am I wearing too much? Too little? Am I possibly just oblivious? Hmm.....

So I don't seem to be getting any sort of a reaction with this...

Do the wise commenters of the Love Potions Forums have any advice for me?

I usually apply a couple of inches to my forearms, about two inches in my cleavage, across the back of my neck (not allowing my hair to touch it until it's dry, and sometimes 2-3 inches either behind my knees or on the insides of my ankles.

Am I wearing too much? Too little? Am I possibly just oblivious? Hmm.....

The usage sounds reasonable. With more details we could be more helpful....

How many times have you tried it?

Under what circumstances?

Are you trying to effect a specific target?

The usage sounds reasonable. With more details we could be more helpful....

How many times have you tried it?

Under what circumstances?

Are you trying to effect a specific target?

I've tried it six or seven times in a semi-intimate public place like a coffee shop or a restaurant.

I've tried it twice when I'm alone with a guy whose attention I'm trying to get. If he isn't attracted to me at ALL, then the pheros won't affect him at ALL, right?

Thanks!

I've tried it six or seven times in a semi-intimate public place like a coffee shop or a restaurant.

I've tried it twice when I'm alone with a guy whose attention I'm trying to get. If he isn't attracted to me at ALL, then the pheros won't affect him at ALL, right?

Thanks!

Pheros cannot make someone feel something they don't. They can only tip the scales in your favor if his thoughts are already going in that direction. They cannot alter free will. So, if he is not at all attracted to you, the pheros should not make him respond.

While I have done it, public places are not necessarily the best venue for testing copulin blends. They send out very strong sexual signals to males, and some MAY respond by ignoring you rather than acting on their impulses in a public setting.

:A002:

Exactly. (Thanks Dolly!)

When you wear copulins in public, it doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't affecting anyone, people very well could be affected, but social programming kicks in and people choose not to react to a sexual stimulus in a public place.

It's not that pheros will not at all affect your target either. It's just that pheros do not override free will. He can choose not to react or respond. Many times we hear stories from people whose targets admit to them later, after a relationship has started, how affected they truly were at the time, but just hid it.