I can't wait to get mine. I ordered the unscented. What does SS4W stand for?

SS4W = Super Sexy For Woman. You'll get it after awhile. TH= Treasured Hearts, BI = Blatant Invitation and so on. :) Make sure you have a good cover scent for your Un-LAM (Un = Unscented). It has a big dose of cops so it can be stinky. LAM is a great blend. So versatile & fun.

SS4W stands for Super Sexy 4 Women. You can get it as an UN phero, or in a scent, like Sneaky Clean

I can't wait to get mine. I ordered the unscented. What does SS4W stand for?

Super sexy for women, it's a fabulous blend!

SS4W = Super Sexy For Woman. You'll get it after awhile. TH= Treasured Hearts, BI = Blatant Invitation and so on. :) Make sure you have a good cover scent for your Un-LAM (Un = Unscented). It has a big dose of cops so it can be stinky. LAM is a great blend. So versatile & fun.

Oh great thanks for all of these. I will see the letters and then go look them up. It helps!

Yay my package with LAM is on the way. I have a strong Rose but will have to see what can cover it when I can't wear strong perfume.

Can I just say that "Like a Magnet" is the perfect description for this pheromone!! It could also be called "Like A Moth (to the flame)". It draws in the guys like nobodies business! I may never go to a club without it LOL Great for boosting your ego LOL

Posted (edited)

So I had did a spot test of all my samplers and I had gotten LAM: Spicy Brown Sugar ?? and it smells just like the name! Now I asked my grandma ?? who has the nose ?? of a fucking bloodhound ? to smell it and she scrunched up her nose and I’m like “what’s wrong don’t it  smell like brown sugar ?” And she says no ?. So the next day or two it suddenly hit me. She could smell the cops in it and I couldn’t ? I texted her and said sorry you might have smelled something you didn’t like. She told me it smelled like burnt rubber. 

Edited by Vicki Lee
I did realize LAM was mixed in with the UN and thought it was an UN for some weird reason

What are the signs of OD’ing with this? I might have to give this another go... So I really wanted to wear my BCP w/LAM the other day I was supposed to hang out with a friend buttttt she didn’t tell me how far she was from my house and just came and rang the doorbell... ? Leaving me no proper time to apply and wait for dry down... So I decided to grab my Spicy Brown Sugar LAM trial vial and applied a lollipop with my finger and trail up to my breast (mind you I’m lightly dabbing and probably getting uneven application) and I applied a dab to my wrist, and another uneven line up both forearms, and a dab in the crook of my elbow pits lol. Was that overkill? I think it might have been ???? But for some reason we ended up talking for another 15 minuets so I was able to dry down while I was running around the house getting dressed and we headed out. 

So im wearing like gym shorts, and a racer back shirt and we head to the mall. During the whole time I was looking ? around to see if anyone was looking - and I know I’ve read in threads it’s best to set it and forget it but I just couldn’t help myself, I rarely get to go out and test theses types out. But while we were out I got nothing, nada... I’m sure the occasional already weird and creepy guy taking a peek but nothing even subtle. Like she’s more observant than me and she didn’t even say anything. Our trip was normal and I interacted fine with women... So I don’t know ??‍♀️. Next time I’ll just try wrist, crook of elbow, and a little layer going up each arm. First time I tried an OCCO I got two subtle response (wore it at work) one dude was stammering and he never does that with me lol, and the other was everywhere but near me ?and quite which is so not like him. But that was from only wearing a dab on each wrist and the crooks of my elbow. 

"Like a magnet" is a bingo for me cos it's universal . I use it for social and private purposes with many hits. I get it with honey vanilla scent and seems like everyone around likes the scent. Though I am going to try brown sugar soon....?

I have this in the sugared vanilla and honey scent, and also got the matching noco version.   I like it, but it is not at all a replacement for layering  occo white with pherogirl, and noco white with une.  

I got a sample in vanilla and honey. I used the wand applicator and applied behind my ears, neck and chest. I am notsure if i under applied because i didnt get any hits. No effect whatsoever on my boyfriend. 

3 hours ago, pinksugarcandy said:

I got a sample in vanilla and honey. I used the wand applicator and applied behind my ears, neck and chest. I am notsure if i under applied because i didnt get any hits. No effect whatsoever on my boyfriend. 

Try not applying it so close to your face. Apply from cleavage to navel. Cops and pheromones work better with body heat to diffuse them.

Also, wearing cops so close to your face can give others the impression that you are unclean. And the stink of cops is really tough to get out of your hair. 

Hi Eggers,

thanks your advice. I only realised I shouldn't have applied chest and above after reading the instructions on the website. Is it just me but I couldn't really smell the copulins at all. haha

2 hours ago, pinksugarcandy said:

Hi Eggers,

thanks your advice. I only realised I shouldn't have applied chest and above after reading the instructions on the website. Is it just me but I couldn't really smell the copulins at all. haha

No. It's not you. I can't always smell them in the scented blends either. Some people have VERY sensitive sniffers and can suss them out in the heaviest scents and in minute amounts. 

Even if a person can't necessarily SMELL them, the molecules are still being registered by the brain. They're exerting an effect, whether it's making the wearer come off as unclean if worn in the wrong places, or as a sexy beast if used in the right ones. 

They're really fun when you get it right! Have a great time experimenting with your goodies! ?