Like A Magnet--WOW

I can't wait to get mine. I ordered the unscented. What does SS4W stand for?

SS4W = Super Sexy For Woman. You'll get it after awhile. TH= Treasured Hearts, BI = Blatant Invitation and so on. :) Make sure you have a good cover scent for your Un-LAM (Un = Unscented). It has a big dose of cops so it can be stinky. LAM is a great blend. So versatile & fun.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS4W = Super Sexy For Woman. You'll get it after awhile. TH= Treasured Hearts, BI = Blatant Invitation and so on. :) Make sure you have a good cover scent for your Un-LAM (Un = Unscented). It has a big dose of cops so it can be stinky. LAM is a great blend. So versatile & fun.

Oh great thanks for all of these. I will see the letters and then go look them up. It helps!

• 5 months later...

Can I just say that "Like a Magnet" is the perfect description for this pheromone!! It could also be called "Like A Moth (to the flame)". It draws in the guys like nobodies business! I may never go to a club without it LOL Great for boosting your ego LOL

• 1 year later...

So I had did a spot test of all my samplers and I had gotten LAM: Spicy Brown Sugar ?? and it smells just like the name! Now I asked my grandma ?? who has the nose ?? of a fucking bloodhound ? to smell it and she scrunched up her nose and I’m like “what’s wrong don’t it  smell like brown sugar ?” And she says no ?. So the next day or two it suddenly hit me. She could smell the cops in it and I couldn’t ? I texted her and said sorry you might have smelled something you didn’t like. She told me it smelled like burnt rubber. 

Edited by Vicki Lee
I did realize LAM was mixed in with the UN and thought it was an UN for some weird reason

• 4 weeks later...

What are the signs of OD’ing with this? I might have to give this another go... So I really wanted to wear my BCP w/LAM the other day I was supposed to hang out with a friend buttttt she didn’t tell me how far she was from my house and just came and rang the doorbell... ? Leaving me no proper time to apply and wait for dry down... So I decided to grab my Spicy Brown Sugar LAM trial vial and applied a lollipop with my finger and trail up to my breast (mind you I’m lightly dabbing and probably getting uneven application) and I applied a dab to my wrist, and another uneven line up both forearms, and a dab in the crook of my elbow pits lol. Was that overkill? I think it might have been ???? But for some reason we ended up talking for another 15 minuets so I was able to dry down while I was running around the house getting dressed and we headed out. 

So im wearing like gym shorts, and a racer back shirt and we head to the mall. During the whole time I was looking ? around to see if anyone was looking - and I know I’ve read in threads it’s best to set it and forget it but I just couldn’t help myself, I rarely get to go out and test theses types out. But while we were out I got nothing, nada... I’m sure the occasional already weird and creepy guy taking a peek but nothing even subtle. Like she’s more observant than me and she didn’t even say anything. Our trip was normal and I interacted fine with women... So I don’t know ??‍♀️. Next time I’ll just try wrist, crook of elbow, and a little layer going up each arm. First time I tried an OCCO I got two subtle response (wore it at work) one dude was stammering and he never does that with me lol, and the other was everywhere but near me ?and quite which is so not like him. But that was from only wearing a dab on each wrist and the crooks of my elbow. 

• 4 weeks later...

"Like a magnet" is a bingo for me cos it's universal . I use it for social and private purposes with many hits. I get it with honey vanilla scent and seems like everyone around likes the scent. Though I am going to try brown sugar soon....?

• 2 weeks later...

I have this in the sugared vanilla and honey scent, and also got the matching noco version.   I like it, but it is not at all a replacement for layering  occo white with pherogirl, and noco white with une.  

3 hours ago, pinksugarcandy said:

I got a sample in vanilla and honey. I used the wand applicator and applied behind my ears, neck and chest. I am notsure if i under applied because i didnt get any hits. No effect whatsoever on my boyfriend. 

Try not applying it so close to your face. Apply from cleavage to navel. Cops and pheromones work better with body heat to diffuse them.

Also, wearing cops so close to your face can give others the impression that you are unclean. And the stink of cops is really tough to get out of your hair. 

2 hours ago, pinksugarcandy said:

Hi Eggers,

thanks your advice. I only realised I shouldn't have applied chest and above after reading the instructions on the website. Is it just me but I couldn't really smell the copulins at all. haha

No. It's not you. I can't always smell them in the scented blends either. Some people have VERY sensitive sniffers and can suss them out in the heaviest scents and in minute amounts. 

Even if a person can't necessarily SMELL them, the molecules are still being registered by the brain. They're exerting an effect, whether it's making the wearer come off as unclean if worn in the wrong places, or as a sexy beast if used in the right ones. 

They're really fun when you get it right! Have a great time experimenting with your goodies! ?

Since I got the Pherotine of this, I decided to do a little experiment with some perfume I already had but always wanted to put something in so I could just spray and go (I love the scent of my perfume alone, but since I found pharos, I wanted to add something. I'm probably gonna continue experimenting like this because I enjoy it so much). 

Anyway, I put the perfume into a spray bottle last night and added three or four drops of Magnet, shook and went to bed. Today, I grabbed this one and did two sprays. One on my chest and the other on my belly button. I went to one store and asked about some perfumes that I got today and received a discount on top of the sale price. That was pretty dope. He also let me sample another perfume that was sealed (to be fair, idk the policy on that, there, but some got on me and it smelled so effing good.) So, I go to the bank. On my way in, this older man shyly starts smiling at me but I was in such a rush I almost missed it (I just wanted to get out of the cold, lol). 

At the bank, my teller is pleasant and at the end offers me a compliment. I enjoyed that.

I grabbed some nail polish at the next store and after a while, the woman behind me at checkout notices it, says she loves the color and goes to get one for herself. The cashier notices it too and shows me the stickers she put on her nails to prep for her granddaughter coming to town - nice interaction. 

• 10 months later...

@SugarKitten, sounds like some good hits! Made you popular with people. I'm sure that older man would have talked to you if he'd had the chance.

I wore the vanilla and honey version of this today to work. First of all, the smell is everything I've ever wanted. So, so, so good. This is my favorite scent so far. I want to bathe in this. I want to saturate my skin in it. I want this scent in a bath bomb, in a body scrub, in a body oil, in a body butter, in a hair perfume, in a hair oil, in a deep conditioner, in a heat protectant... you get the picture. Thank you so much, @Potion Master, for making something that smells so absolutely divine. I can't believe how good it smells.

This was a hit with men. I got looked at more than usual. A cute coworker gave me a lingering look. One man stared at me and even turned to keep looking at me after I'd walked past. I caught a guy looking away quickly when I glanced his way. I never get this kind of attention.

So excited to wear this out more!

• 2 years later...

I wore some original LAM Vanilla & Honey with Wicked today because I finished my OCCO Vanilla after just one roll….

I did not like the smell at first, it wasn’t working for me, but of course it settled down. I’m guessing I was smelling the pheros, but I wasn’t smelling the cops. But! Damn I got a lot done today! I hyperfocused on my happy chores….

• 2 weeks later...

I have the unscented Magnet phero and this one brings out my boss bitch side. When I wear it, I have no trouble reminding people of their places and letting them know where the line is. It’s very useful. I’d hate to see myself with Dominance or Leather. I’d end up being an evil dictator of some small country in no time.