Like A Magnet--WOW

I finally tried LAM in Pink Amber. I love it! It’s sort of like Aquolina’s Pink Sugar on me after it dries down…but dirtier. And that’s just fine with me.

As for the pheros…I have a guy at work. He is interested but needs a little encouragement, and I decided that my LAM was just the tool. I knew I would be seeing him for the first time in awhile so I applied a little bit of my LAM (was already wearing a bit of Cougar Potion in my hair from earlier) and headed over. He was busy across the room when I got there, but called out hello and we engaged in our usual banter as he finished his task and i chatted with his coworkers. Then he walked over, and I could tell when he hit my scent cloud because he got a definite DIHL look on his face. He regained his composure quickly, and we chatted a bit, except his tone of voice was weird, sort of soft and gentle, for lack of a better description. And when I was talking he would just stare at me all starry eyed. Haven’t seen him in person since but he still talks to me in that new tone of voice, so we’ll see…

Oh yeah, a friend told me that one of the coworkers has been asking about me. Funny thing is, I’ve been introduced to him on three separate occasions before this one, and he didn’t remember me til I busted out the LAM. Coincidence? I think not. :lol: This stuff is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

So LAM Pink Amber. At first swipe, this was kinda funky. It turned into something sour on my skin. Like sour milk sour. Really odd. I was tempted to wash it off but decided to wait it out. So I went back to cleaning out my jewelry studio and after about 30 minutes I thought "Hmmm something smells awesomely sweet. Oh crap! That's me. Yum."

So I huffed my cleavage for a while.

I'm not seeing Shadow until tomorrow night though so I have no idea what the phero effects are yet. I'll have to get back to you Friday.

Well that was the first time I've had cops turn sour like that. Usually they just smell like sex on me. But the wait was totally worth it. Good thing I have enough cleavage to bury my face in.

Well that was the first time I've had cops turn sour like that. Usually they just smell like sex on me. But the wait was totally worth it. Good thing I have enough cleavage to bury my face in.

Sometimes it just happens.....sometimes, a cop-containing blend smells wonderful from the jump, and sometimes it may need a little time....you just never know!

Ya I figured. OCCO Pink is gorgeous from the start, Jouir De smells like pussy for about 15 minutes and LAM Pink Shield goes sour at first. As I've said before, body chemistry is a hazy mystery.

Ya I figured. OCCO Pink is gorgeous from the start, Jouir De smells like pussy for about 15 minutes and LAM Pink Shield goes sour at first. As I've said before, body chemistry is a hazy mystery.

But that's what makes it so much fun!!!!

My man gets a kick out of the difference between the scents when wet vs dry.....he loves to be able to remark...."That one has some ass in it!" He has learned that the ones with the "ass" note turn into lovely, lickable, rompable scents when dry.....

Ya I figured. OCCO Pink is gorgeous from the start, Jouir De smells like pussy for about 15 minutes and LAM Pink Shield goes sour at first.

LOL, everything copulins-only smells like pussy to Quince, which he has no objectiion to. :666:

OK - got two new LAM full bottles...(with sampling this last order, I have tested enough cops on to be a French whore...and a fertile/happy one at that...)

Anyhoo....on the right arm...

1) Rose/Orchid LAM....How do I love you? Let me count the ways...HOW THE HELL did I NOT order this until NOW? Did I get dropped on my head as a baby? Who pinched off my oxygen supply? OMG. The things I have missed. Upon dry down (please do NOT forget dry down) this is soft, feminine and soooooo pretty. I could wear this to work and NO one would no I was cop-u-licious. They would just think - happy and roses...sighs...Mara -this must never, ever - go out of stock...This is a work sexpots dream. It's stealth sexy. It's FREEKIN' BRILLIANT.

2) Pink Amber LAM - after Pink OCCO - this is meh - not so much. My skin ATE it. Gone. Bye Bye. Bupkus. I'll use this to boost cops in other things because it's so not there as to be not there- that it's a cop boosting fest on me. I could use this under nearly anything - and be less noticeable than any other version of LAM - like I said - skin ATE it. I know the cops are still there...but who would know?

LAM Orchid & Rose - Very pretty scent upon dry down. As it is very lightly scented, I'll probably want to use it under a cover scent but it should work on its own as a scent to draw that someone close to sniff you from time to time.

• 2 months later...

Just hoppin' on this thread too as I am testing it out simultaneously with PheroGirl (for the scents as much as for any effects).

I have this on the inside of my right arm. (PG is on the inside of my left arm.) Immediately, while wet: I think I may smell the cops but it's not overwhelming. Smells a little like a crayon, oddly! Nothing offensive, surely. It says "Sandalwood/Resins" -- is that the standard fragrance or something different? Thanks for any help.

Will report back in a while.

Edit: OK. About 15 mins. after application and I am starting to LIKE this scent. It's starting to smell...skin-ish. If that makes sense. With a teensy eensy bit of sweetness. Ooh...so far so good.It's a very very light scent. Very soft. I put a little O on either side of it (just now) -- that's my go-too scent...which ironically, most people say smells like pussy. :happybirthday: (I see a bunch of "sugared pussy" comments above.) Even if I have to use a cover, I would love to try out more of my LP samples as I'm thrilled to find a place that makes so many mones that really do seem geared toward women. I do believe there's a difference, sometimes.

Okay, so, next experiment: washed everything off very thoroughly, top to bottom. And I do mean everything. Reapplied a little swipe on each wrist; layered after five minutes with Love Spell (VS). All I smell right now is Love Spell, which is a light, fruity scent w/just a little bit of bite.

I love O so much, but...I feel like other people don't. :) I think it's too intense an amber for most people Love Spell is the antithesis; practically giggly-light.

I may end up ordering LP samples of this in, hm....pink amber? I do so love amber...

Edited by WildAutumn

It says "Sandalwood/Resins" -- is that the standard fragrance or something different? Thanks for any help.

Sandalwood/Resins is one of the lightly scented for Like A Magnet. Here are the other ones they offer!!

1) Sugared Vanilla & Honey (Original)

2) Pink Amber - Pinky sugars with Tunisian Amber added for depth.

3) Spicy Brown Sugar - Brown sugar, a hint of cinnamon, and a drop of amber for depth.

4) Orchid Rose - A light and fresh floral combo.

Hehehe... I'm trying this one out today too :020105~21: I think i'm loving it :) I love the powderyness of the perfume.... it stays close to my skin and I can imagine it being a pretty sexy scent if a man comes close and get a strong sniff from your neck :happybirthday:

It says "Sandalwood/Resins" -- is that the standard fragrance or something different? Thanks for any help.

As Bumbob notes, there's no standard, but the original fragrance (Sugared Vanilla Honey) is the one most people use, I think. But they're all great, and purposely lighter so you can layer them with other things if you like, or wear them alone.

I put a little O on either side of it (just now) -- that's my go-too scent...which ironically, most people say smells like pussy.

:thumbup:

I believe that's why Beth named it as she did. :idea: Sadly it didn't work on me, vanilla and honey is a very tricky combination on me, most of the time it doesn't play nice.

Edited by luna65

@Wildflower - I have a colleague who is extremely sensitive to musk, honey and EoW. I smell like pussy to her each time I have any of these on me. Perhaps the people around you have extra sensitive nose?

LOL! My friend who enabled me to BPAL (and thus my entire perfume addiction) says that O smells like skank. Personally I find Voodoo Punani (HAEE) way skankier. I think it's the saffron.

Ok so after much testing I have decided that I prefer OCCO Pink to LAM Pink Amber. I get more hits with the OCCO and the dry-down to yumminess is way shorter.

Yeah saffron is definitely an "earthy" kind of note. For me, nothing says Dirty Whore like Arcana's Queen Crossbones.

I didn't like the LAM Vanilla Honey, It smelled to much like Beav- Love the LAM Orchid Rose, and the rest.

VS Love Spell- I can't- I get gag reflexes. Smells like Febreeze to me. Moth balls and Febreeze.

What is HAEE?

Is BPAL Black Phoenix? Hate their website. It's not pretty. I stumbled upon them but was turned off by their site, doesn't make sense to me.

I didn't like the LAM Vanilla Honey, It smelled to much like Beav- Love the LAM Orchid Rose, and the rest.

VS Love Spell- I can't- I get gag reflexes. Smells like Febreeze to me. Moth balls and Febreeze.

What is HAEE?

Is BPAL Black Phoenix? Hate their website. It's not pretty. I stumbled upon them but was turned off by their site, doesn't make sense to me.

I'm not loving the Love Spell either. :) I bought it because it got such rave reviews. It's...sweetish-sour but not necessarily in a good way, at least not on me. It's cloying.

So as you can see, I am having a LOT of trouble with my fragrances. :dreadlocksnaner: (I mean with the smells themselves, mones and cops aside.)

And the thing is, with the mone and cop products, I don't seem to be getting a different reaction out of people, either. I'm so frustrated -- mones seem to work for everyone in the world but me -- I actually feel the men in my life (just in my sphere) backed away from me yesterday with PheroGirl on. And I can hardly stand the smell of that, or of the resin LAM I've tried so far.

I'm just frustrated...I really want this to work! I ordered samples of all the scents LAM is covered with; after that I need to give up...

Now, speaking of O, it's weird that I *do* like that fragrance when that one smells like underwear...while I don't like the cops that also smell like underwear. Could it be the actual chemicals? Just a smell of vag won't bring on a cops reaction, will it? It has to be an actual cops-like molecule or something, is that right? (Oh...ETA: I don't like the way their site is set up either. I can't figure it out at all. I tried O because it was a sample gift along with a trade I did with someone on a beauty site.)

Sorry for all the questions... :dreadlocksnaner:

ETA: Do I need to make these questions into a separate thread? Also, for reference, I'm almost 44 so I don't think it's that I have too much cops putting a drop or two of synthetic ones on.

Edited by WildAutumn

Now, speaking of O, it's weird that I *do* like that fragrance when that one smells like underwear...while I don't like the cops that also smell like underwear. Could it be the actual chemicals? Just a smell of vag won't bring on a cops reaction, will it? It has to be an actual cops-like molecule or something, is that right?

Copulins actually are a chemical olfactory analog of vaginal secretions. So the scent mimics the smell of those secretions and that is what causes the testosterone spike (and all related events, as it were). Copulins are more of a "direct" analog than a "dirty honey" based perfume would be. But the two aspects together - such as in Phero Girl or LAM! original - might be too much for some noses to handle. Many of us had to get used to the "fruity cheese" smell over a period of months/years.

Edited by luna65

I'm not loving the Love Spell either. :) I bought it because it got such rave reviews. It's...sweetish-sour but not necessarily in a good way, at least not on me. It's cloying.

So as you can see, I am having a LOT of trouble with my fragrances. :dreadlocksnaner: (I mean with the smells themselves, mones and cops aside.)

And the thing is, with the mone and cop products, I don't seem to be getting a different reaction out of people, either. I'm so frustrated -- mones seem to work for everyone in the world but me -- I actually feel the men in my life (just in my sphere) backed away from me yesterday with PheroGirl on. And I can hardly stand the smell of that, or of the resin LAM I've tried so far.

I'm just frustrated...I really want this to work! I ordered samples of all the scents LAM is covered with; after that I need to give up...

ones on.

I don't like the cops I can smell them... Phero Girl I like in tiny tiny dabs- otherwise I smell like my Beav exploded.

Maybe there is something in the LAMS that is not working on your chemistry. Have you tried the regular LP's like LP Red or Pink? Maybe you should try a sample of Sparkle Fuschia or Cougar. Try something other than the LAMS and BAMS.

Have you tried the regular LP's like LP Red or Pink? Maybe you should try a sample of Sparkle Fuschia or Cougar. Try something other than the LAMS and BAMS.

:dreadlocksnaner:

If you do not like the way you smell you will be throwing off unconfident vibes :)

Pheros are a fun enhancment...stop trying so hard to notice reactions and let it happen...it will :dreadlocksnaner:

WA, you may be wearing too much or too little. Sounds like you're pretty expert but in case not, - I think you should play around some more with the amounts. With cops, I would say you need more than a dab of Phero Girl (or anything else with cops) - I would try, e.g., several stripes of several inches each, on each arm and on your chest...

LAM Brown Sugar...oh YUM. Smells sugary at first on me, then cinnamon-y with just a little yummy caramelized brown sugar behind it. Mmm mmm mmmmmm!

Possible problem, and somebody please tell me I'm crazy. I've been trying out, wiping or washing off a LOT of blends this past week...most with anol, a few without. I have been getting headaches and weirdly...off & on I've had an eye twitch. :ange:

Now granted I've been having a lot of caffeine this past week too. Please let that be it? I put on the LAM Brown Sugar and for a while it just plain smelled good, then I suddenly remembered the eye twitching problem and lo and behold, I'm having it but not very strongly...probably not noticeably to anybody else. Psychosomatic?

Any help would be appreciated...could it just be that I've been trying so many and they haven't all washed off when I've scrubbed them? Too much at a time, too many fragrances at a time, etc. (multiple ones in a day)? Or can I just not wear anol?

WA, you may be wearing too much or too little. Sounds like you're pretty expert but in case not, - I think you should play around some more with the amounts. With cops, I would say you need more than a dab of Phero Girl (or anything else with cops) - I would try, e.g., several stripes of several inches each, on each arm and on your chest...

I was thinking...too strong a fragrance itself. It may have nothing to do with the cops after all. I really may be the actual fragrances that just don't work for me. I say this having tried the Brown Sugar scent and oh my but it smells good and I do not smell the cops...period, end of story! Weird, huh? Maybe sugar and/or cinnamon is just a naturally really good cops cover?

Too much at a time, too many fragrances at a time, etc. (multiple ones in a day)? Or can I just not wear anol?

It could be either and you really won't know unless you try one thing at a time.

Maybe sugar and/or cinnamon is just a naturally really good cops cover?

Sweet scents are the best for covering/blending cops in general, which is why half of the OCCO line is gourmand-based (White, Pink, Red, Gold).

The OCCOs are super-strength perfume oils to cover the ultra big dose of copulins in them.

The Magnet and BAMs are very lightly fragranced, so they can be layered with other things, per customer request.

Re: your eye twitch, it is extremely unlikely it comes from pheromones, while it is extremely likely it comes from too much caffeine and/or stress. Headaches are associated with caffeine and caffeine-like stimulant drinks too.

Big LOLZ @ Tyvey <snort>

Too much caffeine will definitely give me a headache,but I can't remember the last time having an eye twitch,at least a few years,I do remember how annoying it was :wub: I did get a headache one time from too much a-nol,but that was *waaaay too much*,and it will not happen again :666:

I do smell the cops really strong in the spicy brown sugar LAM tho, till dry down.

Bwah ha ha.... :666:

Thanks, everybody...I thought so...(stress/coffee) but I think I'll eliminate the (albeit weird and far-fetched) possibility by just doing PG this week w/a cover fragrance if I want one...this one is starting to grow on me. Then I'll try LAM next week & see what happens -- I do so love that spicy brown sugar goodness...mmmmmmmm.

In the meantime, I'm cutting way down on the caffeine and seeing how that goes. Good advice, thanks.

Weird how some of us smell some things (i.e. cops) in some blends and not in others...we really are all different!

Edited by WildAutumn