Like A Magnet--WOW

And I was SOOOOO RIGHT! My darlin' absolutely LOVED the combo of Naughty on the Nile and spicy brown sugar LAM......need more bottles.....

your chum really digs spicy scents doesn't he?

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey skatz...sent you a message in the last thread you posted in..."what are you wearing today" I believe it is...

anyway this was about the EST

thanks

djac

Got it, Djac! There's an email on its way to you! And thank YOU!

I wore DD4Her over Sandalwood LAM. I smelled so wonderful. I love the effects. The Terrible Taurus couldn't keep his hands off of me.

• 2 weeks later...
I wore DD4Her over Sandalwood LAM. I smelled so wonderful. I love the effects. The Terrible Taurus couldn't keep his hands off of me.

ALL of the LAM/BAM varities are the BOMB! I won't be without them......EVER!

ALL of the LAM/BAM varities are the BOMB! I won't be without them......EVER!

I am with ya! I think y fave is pink amber but I love the original cuz it goes with ANYTHING ;)

I havent gotten on the BAM boat, yet...I havent had a point of interest to test it on yet :)

Gotta luv LAM!! Just be careful pairing w/ LpRed. That is not fair to men. I want to say shooting fish in barrell, more like fish jumping in boat ha!

Gotta luv LAM!! Just be careful pairing w/ LpRed. That is not fair to men. I want to say shooting fish in barrell, more like fish jumping in boat ha!

^_^ But all is fair in Love & War of the sexes... :)

I love the vanilla, the pink and the brown spicy. They're staples. I've noticed some minor self-effects and I love them, which means next in line will definitely be OCCOs.

I can NOT wait till the OCCO reviews start coming in!!! I've been away from the boards a lot, and not able to order so much, but when I logged on and saw the OCCOs... well...*sigh*... It's funny too, lately I've been craving another cop add. My LAM/BAMs (and all my LPs really) are in a relocation-enhanced state of ultra upheaval.

The red is a definite buy, so I'll be reviewing that--once I've ordered and it hits my new address! Probably black as well. And I can't wait to hear about white and purple, to enjoy them vicariously at least :rockon:

Side note: Sandalwood LAM + creamy vanilla, cinnamon & musk = mmmm... niiiiiiiiice :001_tt2:

:001_tt2: But all is fair in Love & War of the sexes... :rockon:

Till the other 'sex' is trying to convince you to have their baby after 15 min. of conversation :) (LpRed/H&S, Sandalwood Lam).

*lol* I'm soooooo going to try that one ;) My guy is annoyingly polite. I need something to make him freak out *mwuhahaha* :D

Funny thing is, I don't smell the copulins at all, is the concentration strong in LAM? Not that I would know what to look out for as I have never smelled cops before.

Oh YES, it has plenty of cops in there.....and I am one who wears a LOT of cops, so I would know! I smell them when LAM is wet, and they work as intended, so I know they are in there, but the lovely ladies have become masters at hiding them!

tears of Joy: The combo seems to work on every guy except my husband,lol.(??????)

Dark Sparkle: The cops work!! Even if you can't 'smell' them. I have seen My TT rise from the ahem 'dead'.

Copulins: will make a dead man come...*insert modifier of your choice*

:666:

No modifier needed.....kind of sums it up.....

Oh YES, it has plenty of cops in there.....and I am one who wears a LOT of cops, so I would know! I smell them when LAM is wet, and they work as intended, so I know they are in there, but the lovely ladies have become masters at hiding them!

Thanks Dolly, I was beginning to think that there was something wrong with my nose :001_302: !

My best male friend was kinda "blah" about the LAM (brown sugar) but I'm so exited!!! You can smell the cops wet but they fade!!! I can't wait to test this on my crush!

By the way, when you pair them with an other scent, do you guys put the scnet OVER the LAM or just put it on an other piece of skin? And how much LAM do you use?

Edited by Tears of Joy

Thanks coffeemama!

Well, I took my LAM for a spin last night. Sort of, that is. I've had a really busy couple of weeks and although things are slowing down now, I have periods I jump to the ceiling for nothing. Yesterday I had and old crush over for dinner and things weren't going the way I wanted them, and I kind of freaked out. So when my visitor arrived, I wasn't in a good mood. We had dinner and sat down on the couch and saw a movie. He was trying to cheer me up, making jokes and poking me a little. When I ran away from him because of the poking he followed me around. All was cute and funny but then he kind of lost it and pressed me against the door hard and looking at me full of lust. I thought it was very funny and I almost fell down on the floor gasping for air because I was laughing so much! So I kinda jinxed it but it was very funny, I hadn't had the urge to do anything with this guy so it was ok. The LAM worked though :lol:

Thanks coffeemama!

Well, I took my LAM for a spin last night. Sort of, that is. I've had a really busy couple of weeks and although things are slowing down now, I have periods I jump to the ceiling for nothing. Yesterday I had and old crush over for dinner and things weren't going the way I wanted them, and I kind of freaked out. So when my visitor arrived, I wasn't in a good mood. We had dinner and sat down on the couch and saw a movie. He was trying to cheer me up, making jokes and poking me a little. When I ran away from him because of the poking he followed me around. All was cute and funny but then he kind of lost it and pressed me against the door hard and looking at me full of lust. I thought it was very funny and I almost fell down on the floor gasping for air because I was laughing so much! So I kinda jinxed it but it was very funny, I hadn't had the urge to do anything with this guy so it was ok. The LAM worked though :lol:

It is really good stuff, that's for sure!

I'm always very quickly, forthcoming with my reviews. Due in part to the sheer strength & oddity of some of the reactions I get.......just wait!

• 1 month later...

I got a bottle of LAM orginial in trade....I was scared of this as I have already traded LAM sandalwood.....

I really like this. Its only smelled EOWewwwwwwww for under 10 min...then just very soft honey, musky, vanilla, close to skin. I went lightly cause I read it is loaded up with pheros.

At the supermarket everyone was saying hello....But just as with the OCCO's, I find women have a stronger reaction then men...????

Every isle I was in, women were stopping me and chatting it up...to the point of following me around parts of the store to talk to me....

The men in the store all slowed down and looked, a few smiled, but not a word from the men folk...???

Don't get me wrong..I love talking and sharing knowledge with my fellow sisters, Im just very surprised. I thought I was over doing it with application, so I did just 3- 2" swipes-cleavage, back of neck, crook of knee..(still hot enough for shorts here).

Is it that women are just more vocal and upfront in general? I got that almost invisible feeling from men.... while the women were knocking each other out of the way to be near me....

It's really quite funny, flattering & my hubby thinks it's great and it turns him on when women hit on me....(he has been having a 3-way fantasy for 24 years now!!) But, I like men......

I am very confused as to why I am attracting more women than men. I am in my late 40's so I dont think my body is producing that many pheros on it's own anymore. Hello peri menopuase...

Any thoughts or advice?

Edited by FAWN

I have a theory, which is mine. (Not about dinosaurs for those who caught that ref.) Women find it far easier to strike up a conversation with another female than men do. Your LAMs contain pheros that broadcasts girly+happy. You smell like a positive person. Women respond to that as someone they want to connect with.

The men folk may be waiting for more of an invitation to approach so they don't appear Creepy Stalker. Men are always wary of rejection. You're most probably NOT sending out the single-n-looking vibe. Plus you're swarmed by other women! Men can't approach a swarm! LOL

I have a theory, which is mine. (Not about dinosaurs for those who caught that ref.) Women find it far easier to strike up a conversation with another female than men do. Your LAMs contain pheros that broadcasts girly+happy. You smell like a positive person. Women respond to that as someone they want to connect with.

The men folk may be waiting for more of an invitation to approach so they don't appear Creepy Stalker. Men are always wary of rejection. You're most probably NOT sending out the single-n-looking vibe. Plus you're swarmed by other women! Men can't approach a swarm! LOL

That makes sense....thanks Isa...

It's that or you're hot no matter what you smell like! Are you just missing the *clang* as the men walk into things and when you turn around you don't see them because they are lying unconcious behind a can display or something? Are they all hiding in the freezer section until they can cool down?

Are you wearing a ring? Just how big is your hubby? TALL. I mean TALL!

Edited by Isa

Yeaaaah riiiiight. :lol:

Women love a-nol, that was my first thought. But Isa makes a good observation...usually the women who want that kind of attention are broadcasting the HELLO PAY ATTENTION TO ME vibe in some way, whether it be in dress or mannerism. If you're just being you (even with the benefit of pheros) rather than more obvious, then it's possible that there's appreciation but not obvious appreciation. We live in a world now where men are less likely to do such things for fear of litigation, heh.

I remember when my son was in Little League there was a MILF who was very obviously a MILF, shopped at Forever 21, the whole high-maintenance shebang, married to a much older man (and with four kids, yikes) and while every other dad on the team would have seriously desired five minutes alone with her...none of them ever gave any indication other than surreptitious glances because...well...they feared the consequences (and not just from their wives).

Edited by luna65

Yeaaaah riiiiight. :lol:

Women love a-nol, that was my first thought. But Isa makes a good observation...usually the women who want that kind of attention are broadcasting the HELLO PAY ATTENTION TO ME vibe in some way, whether it be in dress or mannerism. If you're just being you (even with the benefit of pheros) rather than more obvious, then it's possible that there's appreciation but not obvious appreciation. We live in a world now where men are less likely to do such things for fear of litigation, heh.

I remember when my son was in Little League there was a MILF who was very obviously a MILF, shopped at Forever 21, the whole high-maintenance shebang, married to a much older man (and with four kids, yikes) and while every other dad on the team would have seriously desired five minutes alone with her...none of them ever gave any indication other than surreptitious glances because...well...they feared the consequences (and not just from their wives).

Yikes I hope Im not that MILF.......I try to dress age appropriate, yet still be stylish....I guess when I am in a mixed social setting, I always say hello to the women 1st in a couples situation...I just know that I myself, feel more at ease if I dont think the sharks are circling...and I guess I send off taken vibes..lol

Too funny! I got the same pattern going: stronger, and very friendly, reactions and greetings from women - while the men, eh, not so much. That is what I thought anyway until I found out about the leg shifting and leg crossing under the table! :lol:

Like in touching your legs???? or just subtle gesters from males? I love talking to everyone and I am naturally chatty....but it seems as if men are almost less talkative when I wear pheros... ;)

Eek, no touching thankfully - just some very, very jittery leg movements, so either he was extremely bored or he was definetly not. Either way, I guess he got into my general "whiff-osphere" and got a little confused to say the least.

body language is so fun to read......Well, I found out last night...LAM is WOW...I mean really WOW. Hubby ravaged me last night like we were in our 20's again....He just couldn't get enough, smell ,touch,taste....he had me begging, for hours!!....WOW..we are talking a 48 yr old man here....he could have pounded nails w/ his hardness and still finished me off.... :) Be careful, this stuff will bring the "dead to life"....Just make sure you want to go on an all night rampage!!! THANK YOU M & D......

That's what I always say about copulins...they make a dead man come.

And that's a FACT!

Have fun Fawn....

• 3 months later...

Now that I've had my LAM (in the original Sugared Vanilla & Honey scent) for a while...I'm finding that it's a really great "happy sauce" for me, but one which is soft enough that I can wear every day, and I never thought I'd say that about a blend with cops. The scent is like a lighter version of Sugared Honeycomb with my chemistry and it just makes me a bit shinier, gives me a little glow, but isn't obviously sexual. On me it seems to have the effect of emphasizing my womanly nature. I'm glad because I didn't want something obviously sexual to wear just out and about, although I can see where one might steer it in that direction.

LAM is great in that I can do a bit of slathering and then layer something else over it later and be set scent and phero-wise.

I haven't tested it with Q yet, although I'm really starting to wonder about a-nol with him. Beta-nol works like a charm but I don't know if a-nol is as congruent to our relationship chemistry.

So now I'm looking forward to trying one of the other scents...I got the BAM in the Spicy Brown Sugar which is delicious, so my next one will be either the Sandalwood & Resins or the Pink Amber.

Edited by luna65