DIRTY PRETTY THING

Dolly

AD-DirtyPretty.jpg

Dirty Pretty Thing

Doesn't she look like she's up to no good? (I bet she smells like it too!) Yeah, that kinda girl can get away with anything. Subtle notes of fruit and incensey musks sneak up on you, surprising you with their stealthy sensuality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
FRUITS and FLORALS ~ Love and attraction, beauty enhancement, acquisition of wealth, creativity, femininity.
MUSKS and RESINS ~ Sexuality, creating hypnotic atmosphere, protection and stealthy invisibility.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, the description of this one is spot on. It is fruity and bright at first, then deepens and almost sneaks into a darker mode....one moment I'm sniffing it, and it is bright and loud....I go on to sniffing others, and when I come back to this one, after it dries, it is more and more mellow each time, rounding out to a fruity (almost floral), musky scent....hmmmm......this is really nice on dry down....

Glad this is another one I got an unsniffed bottle of......

The pretty notes shine lunar bright at first, but slowly, excitingly, the dark and dirty side reveals itself at last...

This descript is so accurate. I wasn't sure I would like this one...but it surprised me and is definitely worth having a bottle. it is nice indeed!

djac

This one reminds me of Crimson Black, sorta. A really nice fruit-and-floral aura deepening to resiny musk. It's very dirty right before it fades, heh, like when you get a whiff of yourself before you shower on the morning after. :666:

(And of course I'll be chuckling at the description for a long time to come. ;) )

Edited by luna65

• 2 weeks later...
Does anbody know what another phero ,you could blend this with?

hugs

Tee

You could have the ladies add any phero you would like......it all depends on your intended use and purpose....

thanks Dolly you know what intents are lol,thanks for the input

hugs,

Tee

I personally love everything boosted with Blatant Invitation....I got G String boosted, which is like a loaded weapon.....LOL....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious is this one supposed to be for invisibility? You know like when you're in walmart in your sweats, sans makeup & the last motherflippin thing you want is to run into someone you know!!!!! Yeah I'd like to just slide past w/out people noticing me @ times like that. If thats the case I'll take a gallon of this!!! :spambanana:

• 6 months later...

This starts out deceptively fruity-floral; you have to wait for the drydown and THEN it gets interesting! There's a mysterious smoky muskiness that comes out underneath and is ever-so-seductive. It's an exact interpretation of the name for sure, and definitely turning into a full bottle for me!

This starts out deceptively fruity-floral; you have to wait for the drydown and THEN it gets interesting! There's a mysterious smoky muskiness that comes out underneath and is ever-so-seductive. It's an exact interpretation of the name for sure, and definitely turning into a full bottle for me!

It's really incensy-fruity, which is good for me. I like that sort of thing.

• 1 month later...
I get the incensy-fruity smell too. I like this one now.

As far as intent with this one. Whenever I wear it, I notice it's easier to slide into the background i.e. go unnoticed. So that's a nice bonus along with the smell. I always use it to project out thoughts like 'Go look @ that sale over there. Isn't that a great bouquet?' (I use it @ say Walmart, where I don't want to talk,lol).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi, what kind of fruits are y'all getting from this? The official description doesn't say. If I had to bet, I'd guess dark intense fruits like figs?

Hey Tyvey! Did you ever get an answer to this? I want to order a bottle. :D Fig & I don't really get along though. Is it more "juicy" fruits -like apples or berries... or "spicy" fruits like fig ?

according to my LPMP chart, it has passed through my hands, but the only note I wrote was "just not me", which means that it was probably very resiny on me :D and it probably was NOT berryish or I would have made a note about it having gone plastic on me. Sorry my memory/notes can't be more help.

according to my LPMP chart, it has passed through my hands, but the only note I wrote was "just not me", which means that it was probably very resiny on me :D and it probably was NOT berryish or I would have made a note about it having gone plastic on me. Sorry my memory/notes can't be more help.

Meh it's cool, no worries! I was just curious. I'll probably buy a sample. :)

I don't get any fig out of this one, but then again the fruits are so in the background compred to the resins. It would be hard to pick out the specific note anyhow.

• 1 month later...

This is "D" scent which I've been looking for. Youthful, pretty, playful & SEXY.

The flora and maybe fruity scents made this scent youthful, pretty and playful. Jasmine? Orchid? Green Apple? I don't know ......

The sexiness comes from the musk ... civet musk??? Okay, it might smell like cat pee but IMO this really gives the scent the sexy edge.

So the flora/fruity scent battled with the musk for a couple of hours then whispers of incense appear. For regular use, I'd probably refresh it at this stage so I can retain the throw and the self-effects. If it's the end of the day, I'll probably just like it fade off.

As for pheros, I'll most likely use BI or LACE.

I can't wait to test drive this baby.

• 2 months later...

@ JOC, I like this one too, even though I only have one bottle. I was actually discussing this on with TT last night during our exploration my LP drawer. There is a vague quality to this one, which fits the 'invisibility or dimming' intent of this LP. Like the notes are there, but they're all indistinguishable & in the background per se. I still can't specifically pic any notes out of this one...

• 2 weeks later...

I think this one is very pretty :) Its bright and light. I want to love this but there's a really sharp note in it... Does anyone know what it is? The orchid? Or it could just be my skin chemistry??? :)

UPdate: 2-3 hours later, the scent mellows out and turned into sweet floral/ Rose... MMM.... Itz lovely.... So im thinking with some of the LP scents you really have to wait and be patient for the scents to settle and reveal its true personalities :) I kept sniffing my arms and wondered where the sweet floral scent comes from!! OOOO... I LOVE! :P

Edited by bumbob

I kept sniffing my arms and wondered where the sweet floral scent comes from!! OOOO... I LOVE!

This is a very lovely scent and I love it too! The other thing is that when I test my scents at home, I love to sniff at the application sites every few minutes to find out how the scent has evolved. This is the other thing that my hub doesn't understand why.

• 6 months later...

Oh yes, this one is a morpher for sure!

When I first apply it, I get a whiff of something so intensely frity and ripe, it almost smells like a booze / fruity girly drink kind of note. That burns off very quickly though, and for the next little while, the floral and fruity components are perfectly balanced and quite elegant.

It's only after complete drydown that it starts deepening and becomes rather sexy. Iit's not dirty properly speaking, but it mellows into a sensual, flushed-skin musk type of scent. :666:

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, I don't get any fruit from this at all. It starts out as a really feminine floral and dries down to a harsh dark green note on me. Really stemmy, with a touch of soil. I'm not sure if that would be some sort of black musk giving me that vibe, but I'm personally, not a fan.

I'm so happy I ordered a bottle of this one. On me it starts off musky and sweet, then it morhps into a beautiful floral. It's very sexy but not dirty raunchy sexy, more like a pretty sexy. Like a burlesque type of sexy, where you know it's sexy but smells so pretty and womanly where every wiggle and shake transforms the scent into something that will linger on your skin and in your memory.

• 11 months later...

This is a really sexy scent. The descriptions here are all so accurate, it starts out fresh and fruity in a clean, citrusy way, and then morphs into fruity, smoky incense. The combination of fruit and musk balances into something really elegant and sexy and womanly. At first sniff I thought I wouldn't like this, but it is so interesting and sexy it has grown on me over the time I've been wearing it. To me for some reason it reminds me of Extracurricular Proclivities, not sure why but it has a similar "feel" to it, just a bit sweeter and juicier.

ETA: Decided to amp this with Blatant Invitation. I put 10 drops of straight BI into my 3/4 sample vial, so quite a heavy load. It smelt of copulins on application, but on dry down it is back to the original DPT scent. If anything it is maybe a little sweeter? Think this is a good combo!

Edited by Synergist

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Oh, this scent is so pretty! I wish I knew the notes. I looked them up and it just said flowers, fruits, honey, and musk. Whatever it is, it all works together! But I'm curious what kinds of fruits and what kinds of flowers. I just love this one a lot. I'm so glad I got a full bottle off the trade boards. It smells so womanly and sexy, but it also smells very clean for a scent with "dirty" in the title!

My only complaint, and it is minor, is that I wish it had better throw and lasted a little longer. But maybe it's just that I'm too close to it; my neighbour smelled it on me, after all. She thought it smelled like mango. That's why I'm curious what fruits are in it.

Oh, and I love the label. I don't know what that girl's up to, but she certainly looks sneaky (but still cute) about it.

It would be nice if this one was still available, and I could get it in spray. I think this one would be perfect in spray form.