Woozy Floozy - Party in a bottle!

I haven't had any head aches from it either and I've used this one several times since last week.

As another use for WF - after a bad day at the office - roll-on the WF on the ride home. 20 minutes later- crappy day is not so crappy. :-) By the time the commutes over - I'm human again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if maybe I'm "doing something wrong" with the woozy floozy one :)

Is there such a thing as not getting self effects from a-nol's? Or am I not using enough?

I've tried 2-3 swipes on each wrist with each swipe being 2-3 inches long, and swiping along each side of my neck 3-4 inches...I've barely noticed anything, maybe a bit of being in a good mood but not to be called happy/smiley and definitively not giggly party in a bottle :)

How much do you ladies use?

I'm not sure if maybe I'm "doing something wrong" with the woozy floozy one :)

Is there such a thing as not getting self effects from a-nol's? Or am I not using enough?

I've tried 2-3 swipes on each wrist with each swipe being 2-3 inches long, and swiping along each side of my neck 3-4 inches...I've barely noticed anything, maybe a bit of being in a good mood but not to be called happy/smiley and definitively not giggly party in a bottle :)

How much do you ladies use?

I haven't really experimented with the Floozy yet, but will be very soon....

Some people are not just susceptible to self-effects from pheros (a non-responder).....I believe Ail is one who says she gets very little, if any, self-effects. I, on the other hand, respond to almost EVERYTHING. In a big way.

Check to see if you get reactions from others, so that way you will KNOW if you are using enough....if you get hits, you are using enough.....if you still don't respond, you'll have your answer....

Some people are not just susceptible to self-effects from pheros (a non-responder).....I believe Ail is one who says she gets very little, if any, self-effects.

Check to see if you get reactions from others, so that way you will KNOW if you are using enough....if you get hits, you are using enough.....if you still don't respond, you'll have your answer....

No, no, no Dolly...That's not the answer I wanted :) Can't you just tell me I'm not using enough eh? :)

I don't think I'm a non-responder...unless you can be a "selective" non-responder that is? I do get self effects from other phero's and I do get a vague feel good sensation of this one... I'm going to try this right now and slather on a bit more than I have done so far :) I wanted this one for self effect so I refuse to believe that I wont get any!

No, no, no Dolly...That's not the answer I wanted :) Can't you just tell me I'm not using enough eh? :)

I don't think I'm a non-responder...unless you can be a "selective" non-responder that is? I do get self effects from other phero's and I do get a vague feel good sensation of this one... I'm going to try this right now and slather on a bit more than I have done so far :) I wanted this one for self effect so I refuse to believe that I wont get any!

Well, slather away, hun! And huff it to your heart's content! LOL!

Some people respond to everything, but in actuality most people respond to certain compounds but not everything across the board. For example, certain compounds are only effective when combined with others in terms of response. This is where congruence with a fragrance is also helpful.

Some people respond to everything, but in actuality most people respond to certain compounds but not everything across the board. For example, certain compounds are only effective when combined with others in terms of response. This is where congruence with a fragrance is also helpful.

For instance - I seem to be highly positivey responsive to Cops and Anol - but EST heavy blends seem to make me a bit crabby. I chalk it up to not being a cuddly being to begin with so it's just not a great phero for me.

Yeah I've mentioned before that Quince really only responds to cops and EST, although b-nol in the right proportion has a nice effect too (i.e. Sexology). But I went through plenty other blends (TAL. TAH. Cougar. Dominance) and it was like bouncing a rubber ball off a brick wall. Me, on the other hand, I have generally strong self-effects which can work either for or against me, heh.

Edited by luna65

Well, slather away, hun! And huff it to your heart's content! LOL!

:jumpforjoy: Methinks it's workin :woohoonaner2gy:

A b it more than I tried before and I felt a lot perkier (I had a bit of a crap day)...even had a few li'll mischievous smiles going :alien_dance:

Now lets see what'll happen if I add a touch more :)

Since there is decreased diffusion with oil (DPG, etc) based pheros, I've thought about trying the addition of some alcohol to see how it affects results. Perhaps certain pheros are heavier than others and benefit more by increased diffusion? The oil base of A314 was never a problem for me, effects were quite obvious.

I know Primal Instinct for Her did nothing for me so I'm eager to test LAM. I expect the scent helps with diffusion somewhat.

I was wondering about the Primal Instinct for her. I use it to balance out my reactions with other women when I'm wearing copulins. It always seems to make those around me very friendly. Primal is suppose to have 11 mgs or 11000mcg of nol which is a lot more than the Woozy but I have never felt any self effects from the Primal and have not tried the Woozy. Maybe Woozy is in a better carrier or Primal has a lesser quality of nol? After reading some of the posts on Woozy I tempted to try it but afraid it won't affect me based on my Primal responses.

I love Woozy Flooz !

Lastnight me and a friend took are daughters to go see The Rocky Horror Show live.

We had a blast! The actors interact with the audience throughout the entire show, and even though I was in the 3rd row, every single one pawed me, sat on my lap and played with my hair , would grind up against me . LOL ,a couple behind us said ,wow , ive never seen them single out one person throughout an entire show. (Hee hee hee :( woozy floozy is da best) A women can never have to many cheap thrills (evil grin)......

I love Woozy Flooz !

Lastnight me and a friend took are daughters to go see The Rocky Horror Show live.

We had a blast! The actors interact with the audience throughout the entire show, and even though I was in the 3rd row, every single one pawed me, sat on my lap and played with my hair , would grind up against me . LOL ,a couple behind us said ,wow , ive never seen them single out one person throughout an entire show. (Hee hee hee :( woozy floozy is da best) A women can never have to many cheap thrills (evil grin)......

Don't you just love the interaction w/the audience ! I saw it in NYC a few yrs back, when I was in my early 20's, my BF and I would go to the '8th ST Playhouse' in NYC on saturday nights and dress up like the characters (I was Columbia, complete w/top hat & tap shoes and Mickey Mouse ears, lol) and watch the movie at the midnight showing, think I've seen it 50x's, it was a blast.

eta: sorry didn't mean to steal the thread, umm.... back to Woozy Floozy

Edited by liz

Don't you just love the interaction w/the audience ! I saw it in NYC a few yrs back, when I was in my early 20's, my BF and I would go to the '8th ST Playhouse' in NYC on saturday nights and dress up like the characters (I was Columbia, complete w/top hat & tap shoes and Mickey Mouse ears, lol) and watch the movie at the midnight showing, think I've seen it 50x's, it was a blast.

eta: sorry didn't mean to steal the thread, umm.... back to Woozy Floozy

It is so much fun! Dressin up ,the banter between the audience n actors, yelling out slut everytime janets name is said or asshole when Brads is said, snorin or yelling shut the f*#ck up and sit down when the narrator talks ,dancin along to the time warp, trowin toilet paper when dr scott comes out LOL! To much fun!

From the reports, I'm scared to wear it myself. But I might get some to lather on my friends when they try to dip into my stash during girls night out. LMFAO!!!!!!!!

What do you ladies think about Wf,original LAM,and brown sugar BAM all layered?

Me curiuos I got those 3 coming.

Yeah or Nay?

hugs,

Tee :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

What do you ladies think about Wf,original LAM,and brown sugar BAM all layered?

Me curiuos I got those 3 coming.

Yeah or Nay?

hugs,

Tee :alien_dance:

Hhmm, i think the LAM has alot of Anol in it ,prob. wouldnt need to add the WF to the mix........but thats just me. Hugs back at ya Tee :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

PS. let us know what you think of BAM , im curious ,but also afraid of it ....

Hhmm, i think the LAM has alot of Anol in it ,prob. wouldnt need to add the WF to the mix........but thats just me. Hugs back at ya Tee :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

PS. let us know what you think of BAM , im curious ,but also afraid of it ....

Will do if it ever gets hear.I have no patients lol.trying to work on that.

hugs,

Tee

• 2 weeks later...

Having fun with Woozy Floozy today.....it gave me a big buzz! Looked kinda like this -----> :)

• 1 month later...

Is anyone else mildly (ok, hugely) obsessed with this stuff? I even like the smell...it changes to an awesome musky smell on me. It takes nothing to wear this bottle down. Is it possible to buy stock in this?? :666:

• 2 months later...

For those of you who get self effects to Alpha-Androstenol, is this going to whack me upside the head? I do get self effects (Elevation Potion makes me feel fuzzy - good, but fuzzy!) from this compound and I'm trying to decide if I want to get Woozy Floozy in the bottle or the straight stuff in a spray. I have a relatively sensitive system and I'm not looking to get tipsy off of it, so I thought I'd ask you ladies first!

Because Woozy Floozy is such a high concentration of a-nol, that's what it's designed for: the giggly giddy extremely silly happy. If you want to have others react in that way then the spray would be the best, but you may also have some affects from it as well. If you don't want that kind of feeling/affect at all then you'd be better off using a-nol in either a lower concentration or in combination with other compounds.

Hmmm...maybe I'll pick up a bottle and do some experimenting. If it's too much for me, then I'll go ahead and trade it off.

If it don't work for you ,calling 1st dibs

hugs,

Tee

• 1 year later...

What does UN scented woozy floozy smell like? Is the scent potent when i convert it into a spray bottle???

• 1 year later...

Whoa! I wore a smidge of this yesterday for the first time with All Hallows Eve 2011 w/Lumina and had a great day, lol. Today I'm trying it on it's own and I have to say WOW. I think I know what A-nol self effects are now. Seriously. I must have over done it. 4 inch strip each wrist (It's all A-nol and I thought that wouldn't be too much). Now WF is in DPG (I think) but I made an alcohol spray out of an Alabaster Queen trial size and boosted it with cops and sprayed it over WF as a cover. I literally feel a bit tipsy for lack of a better explanation. Not really giddy so much as a bit spacey. Gonna curl up on the couch next to hubby and see how it effects him :666:

It's a really different feel than yesterday with All Hallows which seems to be a lights happy social...and smells delish too! It seems A-nol effects others more noticeably than I can pick out effects on myself so let's see what close contact with hubs brings lol.