Hello

Beccah

:lol: I'm new to this forum. I live in Missouri. I've been using the Phero blends for a couple of months now. I actually found this site by accident, searching for a better phero fragrance than Realm. I work nights so...I enjoy chatting to keep the sandman away. Anyway, Love Potion pheros are the absolute best ever! I tried Wildflower out @ the local comedy show ... Let's just say I felt like a superstar. That comedian was all over me ( I think they're all whores anyway lol). I now ignore the whole closet of perfumes I own in favor of LP fragrances. Now, if you guys could just make a lottery winning potion (hehe).

Hey Beccah1!!

Welcome to our forum...hope u are enjoying yourself!!

:)

Thank you, I am. It's very lively. :lol:

Greetings and salutations, Beccah1!!!

You will love it here. LPs should come with a warning...addictions ahead!

:lol:

:lol: I'm new to this forum. I live in Missouri. I've been using the Phero blends for a couple of months now. I actually found this site by accident, searching for a better phero fragrance than Realm. I work nights so...I enjoy chatting to keep the sandman away. Anyway, Love Potion pheros are the absolute best ever! I tried Wildflower out @ the local comedy show ... Let's just say I felt like a superstar. That comedian was all over me ( I think they're all whores anyway lol). I now ignore the whole closet of perfumes I own in favor of LP fragrances. Now, if you guys could just make a lottery winning potion (hehe).

LOL, that's what we need all right, a LWP! welcome to our weird little corner, Beccah! :)

Hi Beccah1 ! Welcome !!

liz :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Welcome Becah! So glad you are loving these LP's! They really are fabulous. I am often on here in the wee hours as I tend not to sleep. LAst night sadly I got a bad headache so I missed your post...so sorry.

BUT I look forward to seeing you later tonight for a chat session! hehe.

WELCOME ONCE AGAIN! So good to have you here :666:

Welcome Becah! So glad you are loving these LP's! They really are fabulous. I am often on here in the wee hours as I tend not to sleep. LAst night sadly I got a bad headache so I missed your post...so sorry.

BUT I look forward to seeing you later tonight for a chat session! hehe.

WELCOME ONCE AGAIN! So good to have you here :)

Thanx so much

:) I'm new to this forum. I live in Missouri. I've been using the Phero blends for a couple of months now. I actually found this site by accident, searching for a better phero fragrance than Realm. I work nights so...I enjoy chatting to keep the sandman away. Anyway, Love Potion pheros are the absolute best ever! I tried Wildflower out @ the local comedy show ... Let's just say I felt like a superstar. That comedian was all over me ( I think they're all whores anyway lol). I now ignore the whole closet of perfumes I own in favor of LP fragrances. Now, if you guys could just make a lottery winning potion (hehe).

A lottory winning potion...ain't that the truth...I don't doubt that Mara and Danna will someday rise to this challenge...they continously amaze me.

Welcome Becah!!!!....so nice to have you join the forum...great place to hang out

...so you are already familiar with the phero world...what kinds of phero's interest you and what kinds of scents are you into?

:666: djac

WELCOME BECCAH!

ENJOY THE LP'S, AND DO COME AND CHAT ONCE IN AWHILE!!

:) I'm new to this forum. I live in Missouri. I've been using the Phero blends for a couple of months now. I actually found this site by accident, searching for a better phero fragrance than Realm. I work nights so...I enjoy chatting to keep the sandman away. Anyway, Love Potion pheros are the absolute best ever! I tried Wildflower out @ the local comedy show ... Let's just say I felt like a superstar. That comedian was all over me ( I think they're all whores anyway lol). I now ignore the whole closet of perfumes I own in favor of LP fragrances. Now, if you guys could just make a lottery winning potion (hehe).

welcome!

i love the pheros, too. it's nice to get an edge in our favor in a man's world.

and i hear you about ignoring the rest of your perfumes. i had acquired quite a BPAL collection and rarely even touch them since discovering LP.

erin

Yes! Welcome! This is a FUN forum, we have a good time, and ya sound like you'll fit right in. So enjoy the scents and the forum!

I'm Lori, nice to meet ya, you can call me whatever ya like. There's a money potion in the phero section by the way PMCP (girls did I abbreviate that right?). So check that out.

And again, WELCOME TO OUR MADCAP FORUM! :):666: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: :blue_dancing_banana: :blue_dancing_banana: :blue_dancing_banana: