I use this to calm my toddler, along with the Bach's Rescue Remedy drops, the potion is based on. You really should try those drops. Mayday is nice, because at times my little monkey refuses to take said drops.

Thanks, Beccah, I'll definitely keep the Bach Rescue Remedy drops in mind!

• 3 months later...

I recently (literally two days ago!) moved out into my own apartment and it's my first time living alone. I have a really strong relationship with my mom and I was having a rough go at it, and then I remembered that I had picked up a sample of May Day! with my last order. I needed some inner peace, right? It was worth a shot...

I just have to say that May Day, boosted with Tranquility Potion, is amazing. It's a one-two punch to my stress and anxiety and calms me down quickly and efficiently. I went from the beginning of a crying jag to a cool cucumber. The smell is nice - a lot different than anything else, not exactly my type, but pleasant - but the real draw for me is definitely the pheromone boost. I'm considering picking up a bottle of Tranquility Potion, either unscented or boosted in something else I love, but for now, I'm hoarding samples of May Day!

Congrats on the new place, lesreveurs! I'm glad MayDay! is helping the transition go more smoothly!

Oh, it is, definitely! I think I'm becoming mildly dependent on the stuff though. It packs such a nice, comforting punch (ha!) and it's just been lovely, helping me stay calm in situations that are troubling and upsetting to me. Eases away the loneliness as well, which is neat.

Oh, it is, definitely! I think I'm becoming mildly dependent on the stuff though. It packs such a nice, comforting punch (ha!) and it's just been lovely, helping me stay calm in situations that are troubling and upsetting to me. Eases away the loneliness as well, which is neat.

I need a loneliness easing potion. Good to know that it helps with that as well. It does get better lesreveurs...soon enough you will be loathe to share your space with anyone ;)

• 1 year later...

ok i got this in the auction and i must say it is wonderful. I get citrus and almost a licorice scent on top of herbs. It is light slightly sweet and clean smelling. So glad i bought this. Let see how it works on my one jittery male coworker. ha ha. poor guy could use the relaxation. He is 16 and surrounded by women ranging from 17-40

• 1 year later...